LAST summer night

Strawberry Flavored
Jessica applied powder and lipgloss, she check herself on the mirror. She accidentally moved the mirror and look at her neck. She suddenly blush as she  remembered the last time, when herself and Sehun almost did 'it'. It's been three days since the summer vacation, but the love bites Sehun made still can be seen on her neck. 
 
 
Sehun was on top of Jessica, he tightly intertwined his fingers on her, kissing her intensily. They kissed hundred times but this was the first time Sehun kissed her this way. Jessica can feel her heartbeat going insame from the type of kiss Sehun we're making to her. Her mind was blank, she is just following him and go with his flow, while Sehun on the other hand, deepened and harden the kiss. Few minutes later they decide to break the kiss unwillingly and gasp for air.  Sehun was looking at her straightly, she can see lust, hunger, and attention on his hazel eyes. 
 
Sehun place his palm on Jessica's cheek. "You're mouth is hot Sica-ah, are you sick?" He ask huskily.
Jessica was still panting weakly. "A-ani, I'am not." She shook her head.
He moved his thumb on her lips and brush it lightly. "I want you Jessica." 
As soon as he said that, Sehun immediately kiss her neck hungrily.  Jessica know what he means, but she still not ready. They're not even on the collage yet. 
Jessica put her hand on Sehun's hair. "S-Sehu-Se-Sehun-ah, I-I .. I"
Sehun started to move his hands on Jessica's shirt and touch her belly. 
"N-no .. ." Jessica doesn't have any force to move and just moan weakly.
When Sehun was about to slide his hands on her top he immediately stoped when he saw his girlfriend shaking uncontrollably in fear. Her eyes we're teary, sobbing softly as she quickly covered her face.
His heart ache.
"Sorry Sica-ah." Sehun bentdown and softly wishpered to Jessica. He feels hurt to see his girlfriend sobbing, and it is because of himself.  Although he knows that Jessica isn't ready yet, he can't help but to try go more further because of the hot sensation the've done. 
Sehun helped Jessica to sit up and embrace her tightly. "Please stop crying, I promise I will wait till your ready." Jessica heard his voice cracked. She feels guilty because she can't give what her boyfriend's want. She knows that all man has a needs. She tried to stop sobbing and realease her hands out from her face. Jessica replied to his embrace by hugging him back, letting him now that she's okay. 
They stayed like that for a few minutes. Listening eachothers heartbeat, feeling the warm skin attached. Until they finally decide to part. They look at eachother, Sehun cupped her cheeks and wiped the tears left on Jessica's eyes. 
"Let's do it." Jessica said bluntly. She place her face near Sehun's.
Sehun blinked quickly. "W-what?" He tilt his head.
She blushed. "Make love t-to-to m-me .." She shut her eyes tight from embarrassement. Sehun lift her chin up and make Jessica open her eyes. 
"Look at me." He signed. "Don't force yourself, Jessica. I know your not ready."
"N-no. I can do it. Please!" She bite her lower lip. Seeing that Sehun isn't reacting at all she decide to make the first move, she start to pull off her sleeves showing almost all of her skin on the top. Sehun grinned his teeth. "Stop!" Sehun cammanded. 
Jessica startled.  "Neh?"
Sehun put his forehead to her's. "I can wait. I'm sorry, If it was too fast, I promise I'll never do it again until your ready." He said softly. He can feel Jessica's nod. Jessica peck his lips and they we're smiling lovingly.
 
 
".. ... ca" 
"Jessica!" Sehun called. She is now back to the real time. "Ne-neh? What is it?" She asked cluelessly. Sehun's eyebrow knitted in confusion. "Why are you spacing out? And why are blushing?"
"I I- wasn't blushing." Jessica shutter as she keep all her things back on her bag. 
Sehun smirked, having a clue what is the reason behind her actions.
A little tease won't harm right?
"Sica-ah, tell me whenever you're ready. No need to be shy." From a pale pink now turning to a red. "Y-yahh! Stop teas--" Jessica was unable to finish her sentence beacause of the sudden kiss. Sehun kissed her for a seconds and let go. 
"Delicious, strawberry lipgloss." Sehun his botton lip. 
"If you really like then buy some." Jessica scoffed as she reapply her lipgloss. 
"But you're lips are tastier." He grin placing his lips on her's, again. "My lipgloss are all gone now." Jessica complained as she touch her lips cheking it. 
"Why do you need to apply that anyway?" He asked.
"I need to be pretty on Yoona's birthday of course, I'am sure that they we're be a lot of people comming." She said checking herself on the mirror. 
"Then why do you need to be pretty for them?" Jessica can sense jealousy on his tone.
"I need to be pretty for you, so that you won't find any girl prettier than me." She poked her tounge out. He smiled.
"You're always been the prettiest for me." 
 
"You were late again Sehun oppa, Jessica unnie." Yoona pout, feeling sad beacause of the delay. 
"We're sorry Yoong, we just had problems." Sehun try to make Yoona feel better.
"Like what?" Yoona asked. The couple we're thinking of what can they say as an excuse.
"Ummm .. We lost?" Jessica tried. 
"That's impossible! Sehun oppa knows my house for years, he can never-- ohh ~" Yoona turned to Sehun and noticed something. Yoona finally get's it. She suddely grin playfully. The couple were confused. "What?" They asked in unison.
Yoona giggled. "Why didnt you say the truth in the first place? I can accept that excuse."
"Huh?"
"No need to hide it." Yoona shook her hands. She went nearer and wishpered. "You we're making out, that why you're late right?" 
"We- we we're not!" Jessica shook his head, blushing.
Yoona chuckled. "No need to be shy, Unnie"
"How did you know?" Sehun asked her calmly.
"There's still a lipgloss left on your lips, Oppa. It's obvious that you and Unnie are kissing awhile ago." Yoona blurted out.
 
The couple are now blushing hard.
 

 

Sorry for the late and short update >//< actually I was very very busy for our school's activity, I need to focus and practice more on the upcoming game. I'll try my best to update soon ~ thankyou, and please understand <33