THEIR date

Strawberry Flavored

It's been three months since she bacame officially his. Of course all of Sehun's admirers we're all suprise and jealous of how lucky Jessica is to have him. Their friends are suprised too, but they know that they'll end up together. They know that the loved eachother from the first time. Sehun was just to blind of love to see that she feels the same. And Jessica was too slow.

Its Saturday, 4:32 in the afternoon. Right now they are preparing for their date.

Jessica shower up. She wore a nice red dress with matching shoes. She style her hair. She put light make-up.

She heared the doorbell ring. She hurriedly head into the door knowing that her boyfriend already arrived. She open the door and see her handsome boyfriend dressed up neatly and simple. He's just wearing simple clothes but still looking all y.

"Ready?" He ask his girlfriend with a smile in his face.

She giggled. "I'am always ready" She close the door and lock it. Clinging her hands on Sehun's arms. He opened his car's dor to let Jessica in. Sehun close it and places himself on the driver's seat.

"What movie are we going to watch?" She ask her boyfriend 

He tilt his head. Thinking. "Maybe something horror?" He's smile has evilness in it.

She frowned. "Yah! You know I hate horror movies." She whinned side-to-side

"You don't have to be afraid. Your with me babe." He place his car on the parking lot.

"Bu-but they'll show on my dreams tonight. Surely" She cover up her face and shook her head.

"No, they will not. I'll be with you" He gave a light kiss on forehead and smile angelic.

"Really?" She suddenly light up. Smiling charmingly. He smirk "Not really." He poke his tounge out and chuckled.

"Jessica slap his shoulde. "I hate you!" She open the door and walk out. 

He tried to reach Jessica. "Sorry, I was just kidding." He get off the car and apologize.

"Hmp. Not going to work" She said upset and cross her arms.

He hold both her hands "I am sorry babe" He apoligize. Again.

Jessica just turned her head on the other side.

"Jessica I am really sorry, please forgive me I love you" He shouted in the top of his lungs. All people are now looking at the couple awkwardly. She blushed. She didn't expeact her boyfriend will make a scene. While Sehun on the other still keeping his confidence and looking at her straighty in eyes.

"Okay, okay. I forgive you." She yelled in wishper.

He smiled. "Let's just watch romance ~" She punch him weakly. She knows thar Sehun was still teasing her. Whenever they'll watch romance movie Sehun will end up kissing her and making her stop tom watch. Even in public

 

They are now inside the cinema. They are watching horror movie. They have no choice, all the movies that are showing are all horror. 

Life is so unfair.

Jessica has that horrified expression on her face. Sehun saw that. He chuckled, he find his girlfriend cute. Well his girlfriend is always cute for him anyways.

Jessica look at sehun who is not paying attention on the movie but instead looking at her. "Hey! "No fair! You're not watching! Is that why your not scared at all?" Jessica complained. "Nope, I think your more fun to watch." He . Placing his palms on Jessica's burning cheeks. "Stop teasing will you?" She yank his hand playfully away.

 

The movie was done. The couple are now heading off to the restaurant. 

"What are your orders Ma'am and Sir?" The waiter ask holding a small notebook. Sehun noticed that waiter was looking at Jessica. Smiling lovely. He knows the waiter was attracted to Jessica.

Still wondering on what she's going to order. "I think I'll have Spaghetti and strawbery juice please ~" She answered him cutely.

The waiter smile even wider in return. He turn into slightly pink then nod. "And what about you-- s-sir?" He Sehun. He's smile change into a fearful one. Sehun was giving him his deathly glare on the helpless waiter. 

"Same as her." Sehun finally answered.

"G-got it, please wait for the meal Ma'am and S-sir." He shuttered and nervously head off on the couple.

"What happened to him?" Jessica muttered cluelessly but loud enough for Sehun to hear. "Don't know" He replied in a flat tone.

 

"Here is you're order Ma'am and Sir. Enjoy your meal." He place the dishes on the couple's table.

"Thank you." Jessica smiled at the waiter. The other waiter. It's not the waiter awhile ago. He is cute and pretty. The waiter earlier was taller and has a tanned skin. The other waiter has the same expression sa the first one. Not just the waiters but almost all of the man on the restaurant. Sehun signed annoyingly. 

Why do you have to show that smile of yours on everyone?

The waiter opened his mouth about to say something, Sehun butted off.

"What's the matter? We'll eat now. So please?" He said in sarcasm. "Ye-yes sir" He aswered him shuttering. The couple saw the waiter walk out. 

"Why did you do that?" Jessica ask her boyfriend curiously.

Sehun looked at her fiercely. Jessica startled.

"Don't do that again."

"W-what? I-I.." She doesn't know what he was talking about. 

Sehun signed. Remembering his girlfriend can't understand what's happening, or maybe too innocent for her to know.

"Nevermind. Just eat" He said. holding a fork.

Jessica just followed him and signed. 

Maybe I wasn't enjoyable to be with.

 

It's already 9:13 in the evening. The couple are inside the car. Taking Jessica home safetly. It was a complete silence. It was a awkward atmosphere. Jessica make a fake cought and thinking how to start a conversation. 

"So, was it fun?" She ask nervously. Even if she already knows that answer it was not.

"Yeah." He said coldly. Jessica downcast.

"Sorry if I asked you out, I should've just let you with your friends." She said softly.

Actually Sehun and his friends are planning to visit their old school. Sehun didn't come because Jessica ask him out. 

She turned her gaze to Sehun. "I am so sorry." She apologize again. Cheerlessly. Sehun was hurt hearing his girlfriend sad. He stoped the car for awhile. 

"Why are you saying sorry?" He's tone we're different now. It's warm, soft, and caring.

Jessica who is near to cry still pushing her tears not to fall.

"If I was enjoyable enought, you'll not be so bored." As soon as Jessica spoke she can't help but to let her tears to fall.

Sehun was even hurt seeing her crying. He hugged her tightly.

"It's not that. I'am the one who is wrong." He said near into Jessica's ear. She release herself from the hug.

"Then what is it?"

"I was just .. I was .... I was I-I" He doesn't know how to explain. He was to shy to admit it. 

"You was?" Still waiting for him to answer. 

He signed. "Alright. I was-- I was jealous, okay?"

"You were? Why?" She ask innocently.

"Because of everyone. You always show that smile of yours and making them attract to you, making them staring at you the whole time. You're even showing it to strangers. And I know some of our schoolmates had fallen for you. I'am a man. I can see the way they look at you." Sehun confessed and place his forehead on Jessica's. He wipe her tears. "Stop crying now." He kiss the tip of her nose. She immediately stoped sobbing. She nod.

"So I'am not boring?" She sniffed. Sehun smiled.

"You're not. Forever is not enough to be with you." Sehun cheered up his girlfriend up. "Really?" Her smile was back.

"Yes."

 

He reach Jessica's chin. Putting his face closer to her's. Placing his lips on her's.Kissing her softly but passionately. Jessica replied on his kisses and place both hands on Sehun's back. Sehun bite her. She gasped. He shove his tounge inside, tasting all sides in . Few minutes laters Sehun broke the kiss gasping for air.

Jessica was blushing. "You taste strawberry. I like it." He wishpered seductively. Now Jessica was blushing harder. "Y-yahh! Stop teasing. I taste strawberry because of the juice earlier."

"If you say so. But your tastier than anything." He teased while starting the engine.

"Yah!! I said stop teasing!"

 

— — — — Extra: 

 

"2 Spaghetti and 2 Strawberry juice for table no. 8!" He announce on the kitchen. Placing the note on the counter for them to see.

His friend walk over him "What's with that face, dude? You look funny! Ahaha." He laughed uncontrollable as he see his friend with a mix emotion that you can't tell what is it. 

"Shut up, Taemin." He playfully punch his friend. "Actually I saw a really beautiful girl over there, but her boyfriend gave me a frightening glare." He shrugged his shoulder in fear.

"But you said you don't believe in love at first sight, Minho." His friend named Taemin tilt his head and wrinkled his eyebrow. 

"I wasn't! I was just memerized by her beauty." He depended himself.

"Who? Where? Let me see her." His friend ask excitedly.

Minho point out Jessica. "Her."

"Ohh~ She's beautiful indeed. Taemin commented. "Wait, I think I've seen her before" He wondered closing his eyes remembering where he have seen the beautiful girl.

"2 Spaghetti and 2 Strawberry juice are ready!" Their workmate stated.

"Ah. C-comming." Minho repliead back. Taemin is still continuing what he was doing. "Dude if you want to know, ask her then." Minho handover the tray with the couples order. 

"Oh~ Great idea. I'll give it a try" He smiled and heading on their table. Few minutes later. "So what is her name?" Minho asked.

 

"Her boyfriend was scary." Taemin said blankly

 

 


 

Hey there :)) Hope you've enjoy it! <3

It's HUNSICA ft. Minho and Taemin :'D

 

 

Cute Sehuniieee ~