THEIR summer vacation

Strawberry Flavored

It's Summer time! Sehun invited Jessica to join them to go in the beach along with his friends; Jong In, Baekhyun, & Yoona. Jong In and Baekhyun are Sehun's best buddies in School and already close with Jessica.

Then Yoona, Sehun's only girl friend. GIRL-FRIEND. Yoona is a 2nd year HighSchool and she is currently studying in a All Girls School. Sehun confessed to Jessica that Yoona used to like him. Yoona didn't really confessed. Sehun knows it, he can feel it. Sehun isn't a slow poke, ya know? He just ask her to don't fall for him because he doesn't want their 10 years friendship just waste in a single confession. It will be awkward for them obviously. Yoona obeyed him and tried to not too. Jessica didn't see her personally even once but she bet she's beautiful.

 

Jessica was in the front of the mirror fixing herself. She heard her cellphone ring signing that she has a message. She saw the messanger's name and a small smile formed in her face. It's her Sehun.

"Hey, I'am already here at the front of your apartment. Hurry up sleepyhead."

Jessica's smile vanished and replace in a cute mad expression as she saw the 'sleepyhead' part. She took her bag and her summer hat quickly and head out on her apartment. She was stomping all the way on Sehun and playfully slap his shoulder and pout.

"I'am not a sleepyhead." He smiled.

"Yes you're not. You're a sleeping beauty." He gave her a sweet, light peck on her lips.

She turned pink and lowered her head. "How many times I've told you don't kiss me in public." She said while making weak punch on his chest.

He grab her hands. "How many times I've told you don't act cute in public if you don't want me to kiss you." Pinching the tip of her nose.

"I'am not acting cute, I'am just naturally cute." As she enter in Sehun's car.

"But I'am ier than you." Sehun entered the car as well.

"No your not, I am way ier than you." Jessica shot back. He smirked. "Really? Let me see then." Jessica hang down.

"P-ert!"

 

"Baekhyun! You didn't forget the barbeques right?" Jong In face were expecting for a good answer.

Baekhyun's eyes widened. "Oh! I forgot them." Pretending that he didn't do it on purpose. Jong In suddenly feel down, to spend a break without his favorite dish. Baekhyun couldn't hide any seconds more. He finally burst laughing.

"I was just kidding. That was the first thing I put on the car." Jong In faked a punch on him, Baekhyun immediately put his hand over for defence.

"I thought you really forgot the barbeques." Jong In signed in relief.

"Hey guys, did Sehun and his girlfriend arrived?" Yoona ask them arranging the things they need later.

"Not yet, but I'am sure they are about to come here soon." Baekhyun replied while Jong In decided to help her.

"Hmm, but it's been an hour." Continuing what she was doing. Baekhyun decided to help too.

 

Few minutes passed. There is a red car coming nearby them. It means the couple already arrived. Sehun is the first one to come out then followed by Jessica.

"Hey there." Sehun walk over and give Jong In and Baekhyun high five.

"Your finally here." Baekhyun said.

"What you two takes you so long?" Jong In ask the couple.

Sehun chuckled. "Sorry. Sica was didn't wake up early and slow packing up her things." Sehun wrapped his arms around Jessica.

"I did not! Just tell them that because of your stupid directions we lost." Jessica reaveled the truth.

Yoona showed up from now where. "Sehun oppa!" As soon as she saw Sehun she instantly run towards him and give him a big hug.

"Long time no see, Thehun."

"Long time no see too, Im-choding." Sehun teased back. Yoona the lady beside Sehun.

"You must be Jessica-sshi, Sehun's girlfriend." She smiled lovely. "I am Im Yoona, Sehun's childhood friend." Yoona offered her hand. "Yes. Nice to meet you Yoona-sshi." Jessica gladly accept and smiled back.

"Hey, things are already set. Let's play for awhile." Beakhyun cheerfully said handing the beach volleyball.

"We're In!" Sehun said.

"But we're five. It'll have to be two-versus-three match."Yoona Informed them.

"It's okay. Sehun and I will be that two person and Jong In will team up with the ladies." Baekhyun stated.

"Let's start then." Jong In heated up and smirk.

Jessica butted in. "Umm, I think we should change our clothes."

"O-oh yeah." They realize that they still wearing formal clothes.

 

Jessica come out from the room with a cute pink swim wear; lacy summer bikini and shorts.

"I am done." She showed her outfit. Sehun's eyebrows rise up.

"Why are you wearing something like that?" He pointed her bikini.

"W-why? Is it ugly?" Jessica looked down and back to back checking her bikini. Sehun was wearing a sea-coral-blue swim shorts.

"No. You're wearing too revealing." Sehun said with a disagreed face.

"But that's what summer means."

Sehun grab a thin jacket and put it on Jessica. "You must always wear this don't remove this." Sehun commanded her. She pouted. Jessica can't camplain anymore, she can't oppose whenever the jealous Sehun is acting up.

"Okay, Mr. Oh." Jessica obeyed Sehun and smiled. Sehun bent down and reach for her lips. He gave her a soft kiss and let go for a few seconds.

"Good girl."

 

They we're having their game joyfully. It's been awhile since they bonding again like this. They we're always busy on the school and club activities. Jessica knows that Sehun needs to be with his friends too even if he always insists to be with her.

"Team Baek Hun - 24. Team Yoo In Sica -23" Baekhyun announced the score.

"One more and we'll win." Beakhyun playfully brag. Ready to serve the ball.

Jong In smirked. "We'll see."

Beakhyun served the ball and it going towards near Jessica and Jong In.

"I got it!" Jessica heading towards to the ball and receive it successfully. Still running, because of the strong force. She bumped and close her eyes.

"Are you okay?" Jong in ask her.

She opened her eyes and realize that she was on top of Jong In. She blush slightly and quickly got up. "Y-yes."

As she help Jong In to stand up. "I'am sorry" She apologize.

He chuckled. "No worries. It's naturally happens when your playing."

Sehun, Yoona, and Baek Hyun walk over. "Are you okay, Sica?" Her boyfriend worriedly asked.

"Yeah." She nod.

"'Hey, I was the one who hurt more. Don't you want to ask me?" Jong In looked at Sehun.

"You're not my girlfriend." Sehun shot back.

"But I'am you're bestfriend."

Even if you're my bestfriend, I still can't help to feel jealous.

 

Night is slowly comming up. They are resting peacefully from the exhausting game. Jessica is sitting on the corner massaging her feet. Sehun put his headphones up connected on his phone, enjoying the music. Jong In was busy on his phone texting with his cousin. Baekhyun was prepairing all the ingredients for the dinner and cook up. While Yoona was there decide to just sit and relaxed herself. Until she remembered something. She stand up.

"Sehun Oppa let's buy some bubble tea like on the our usual shop nearby."

He put his headphones off. "Sure."

"Sica, want to come?" Sehun invite Jessica. "It's okay. My feet are aching. I'll just stay here."She answer him and smiled.

"Are you sure unnie? Bubble tea there are yummy." Yoona said still convincing Jessica to come.

"Yes I'am sure. Just drink up plenty for me." She joked and smiled.

"Okay, we're just going for a while. We're going back in a few minutes." Sehun said then put his jacket on.

''Neh'

 

"What flavor Ma'am?" The vendor ask.

"Two chocolate bubble tea please." Yoona Answered.

Before the vendor record it Sehun change the order. "No, One chocolate bubble tea and one strawberry bubble please."

"Oh ~ okay, chocolate and strawberry bubble tea are comming up'

Yoona gave him a confused look. "Since when did you start to like strawberry flavor? The last time I checked, you never drink any flavour of bubble tea but chocolate." They both sit.

Sehun chuckled. "I don't know. I just start to like strawberry flavours."

"You've change." Yoona suddenly said.

"I feel like your not the Sehun I used to know. You're smiling lively now, and you don't wear that poker face of yours anymore. You even have a girlfriend, and I was in complete shock when they informed that to me, I mean that was the last thing I know that you would do. You don't have any interest to girls, not a bit when we where in middle school"

Sehun just nod in agreement. "I know. I've never knew that I will change like this either. Knowing what love means, being jealous, smiling like this, enjoying daily life, realizing how important relationships are, all of that happens because of Jessica." Sehun stated in a sincere, manly voice.

Yoona stunned. "I'am happy for you Oppa. I'am sure your family will be happy when you introduce unnie to them, specially Luhan oppa." Yoona giggled as she remind of Sehun's baby face brother.

"I'am so not going to introduce Jessica on that deer, he'll creep her out for sure." Sehun said with a unwilling face.

"Haha, I still remember when you and Luhan oppa we're always arguing of who was the best in everything but end up losing on him."Yoona shared and laugh.

"That's was not fair. He was way taller, smarter, and cuter than me that time."

"But your still accepting all his challenge and compete to him even though you know you'd lose." Yoona said.

"Because I have to." Sehun smiled. More like he smirked.

"Here are your bubble tea Ma'am and Sir." He place the bubble tea on the table.

 

Jessica decide to watch tv, when she was about to reach up the remote she saw Sehun's wallet and realize that he forgot it. 'He forgot this.' She hold his wallet.

Clumsy Sehun.

 

Jessica ask for the direction of how to get to the shop where Sehun and Yoona went. "I think this must be it."

Jessica search for the two. Jessica felt a little pain on her heart seeing his boyfriend smiling happily and having a chat alone with Yoona.

A young girl suddenly stumbled near to Sehun and Yoona's table. The young girl abruptly cried. Yoona and Sehun immediately help the girl child. The parent of the girl appered and thanked both of them.

"Thankyou and Sorry for the trouble." Her mother apologize.

"No, it's okay Ajumma. No need to apologize." Sehun said and swaying his palms side to side.

"Haha, you're very polite." She compliment Sehun.

"You two look cute together, how lucky you have him as your boyfriend young lady." The Ajumma turned to Yoona and assumed that Yoona was his girlfriend.

"N-neh? Aniyo Ajumma, I'am not his girlfriend. We're just bestfriends." Yoona stated to the Ahjumma clearly.

"Oh. Alright, we have to go. Sorry again for the trouble."

"Take care." Yoona and Sehun bowed on her.

 

Jessica saw the whole seen. She can't help but to feel hurt. Tears are now rolling down her cheek. She quickly wiped them up and took a deep breath.

Who would be never see them cute together anyway?

Sehun was tall, handsome, matured, talented and rich while Yoona was a beautiful goddess, lovely, charming, and smart. Yoona is on the same level of Sehun. And most importantly Yoona is younger than Sehun.They were perfect. You can't even think a reason why Sehun didn't liked Yoona back.

 

"I forgot my wallet!" Sehun search for his wallet.

"Maybe you forgot it on the resort. Don't worry I'll pay up for now." Yoona was paying at the counter.

"Let's go." He nod. They were about to leave the shop, Sehun was a familiar thing on the floor and took it.

"It's my wallet." He opened and check if it was really his wallet.

"Maybe your wallet fell a while ago, luckily no one take it." Looking at Sehun. Sehun tilt his head wondering. 'Strange ..'

 

Jessica was sitting on the sand looking at the beautiful and pleasant sea waving near her. He can feel the weak forces it makes everytime the water hits below her body. Someone tapped her. Jessica turned her body and look up for the man who tapped her.

"Why did you sudden turned all gloomy, noona?" It was Jong In. As he sit beside Jessica. Jessica looked at him.

"Hm? I did not."Jessica denied.

"Yes, you were. You were just okay awhile ago until you cameback from the shop. What happened? Why sehun didn't come with you returning here?"Jong in ask her a not-so-plently questions.

''Huh? Nothing happened." Jessica turn her gaze on the sea again. "I just realize something." She signed.

"What is it noona?" Jessica hesitate to open up with Jong In but she decided to, because she thinks she has to speak to someone and take her problems out.

"Actually I realized that Sehun and Y-Yoona look good together, I don't think I deserve Sehun."mYou could hear hurt in her voice.

"Don't say that." Jong In sternly said.

She looked at her junior. "W-what?"

"Sehun really loves you. He can even give up all the things he got for you. Even if it means he would be hurt he's not going to hesitate giving your happiness to you. You're the person Sehun loves the most. Ever since he met you, he is always happy and smiling like an idiot. He became a grown man because of you." Jong In stated the truth and what he can see on Sehun's mind.

Jessica is still processing what Jong In said. Few seconds she smiled gladly and thanked Jong In. "Thankyou Jong In you made me feel better."

"Iam just doing what is right." Jong In chin up and proudly said.

"Neh, you want to know Sehun's weakness?"

Jessica gave him a what-is-it? Look.

 

Sehun and Yoona finally got returned. "Where is Jessica and Jong In?" Yoona asked Baek Hyun who is grilling barbeques.

"Maybe Jong In is walking around. Jessica followed you at the shop, you didn't see her?" Baek Hyun replied.

"Huh? She did?" Sehun ask confused.

"Yeah, she even ask how to get there."Baekhyun said.

"I better find her before something happens to her." Sehun said worriedly and walkout quickly.

Then there he found two familiar figures. It was Jessica and Jong In. His worried face suddenly change into a jealous one. They we're laughing at each other, sitting at the sand. Sehun decided not to bother them and just help Yoona and Baek Hyun.

"Did you find her? Already?" Yoona asked as she taste the barbeque.

"Yeah, she's with Jong In." He said in a flat tone. Yoona sensed that something happened. "I think the barbeques are ready. I'll go call them."

 

"The barbeques taste good ~ I really delicious ~." Jong In said as he was happy eating the all the barbeques.

"Of course it does, I'am the one who cooked it." Baekhyun confidently said.

"If we didn't help you that wouldn't be taste so good." Yoona said back.

The three of them notice the couple were just quiet and no talking the whole time.

It must be a love quarrel?

The dinner ended up soon. Sehun was wearing his poker face, again.

"There is something wrong with the couple."Baekhyun wishpered to Yooon and Jong In.

"I wonder what happened? Ever since he saw you with Jessica talking and return he start being like that."Yoona looked at Jong In.

Jong In finnaly get's it. He laughed suddenly, leaving Yoona and Baekhyun with a confused look.

"Just leave it to me." He winked.

"Come on! You know why, right? Tell us."

 

"We only have 3 rooms in this room, Beakhyun and I will be sharing, Yoona will get the room alone , then Sehun and Jessica will share a room."Jong In announced.

The couple look at him at the sametime. Sehun was still keeping his poker face but can see that he was surprise too. Jessica gasped and didnt know what to say.

Yoona make a fake a yawn "That's settle. I am really tired now, I want to go to sleep. Godnight everyone"

"Me too, night everyone ~" Baekhyun close his eyelids.

"Good night, love birds" Jong In winked at the couple.

 

The couple is just there leaving them behind. Don't know what to do or how to start a conversation. They looked at eachother the same time but quickly turned in other sides.

"Let's go into our room now." Sehun finally speaked up and head over the room.

Jessica just slowly nod and followed Sehun.

"Sleep on the bed, I'll just sleep here on the floor." Sehun said blankly.

Jessica can't take the cold atmosphere anymore and start to talk. "Sehun-ah, what's wrong?"

"There is nothing wrong, Sica." Sehun start to arrange the comforter, blankets, and pillows on the floor. Jessica just stared at him sadly and signed.

 

It's already 11:46 in the evening. Jessica is still awake and thinking why Sehun is acting strange. Sehun is only acting like that when he is jealous.

But why would he be jealous? I should be the one who is jealous.

She knows Sehun is still awake, waiting for her to speak up. Jessica suddenly remembered Jong In's advice. Maybe I should give it a try, nothing will lose anyway.

"Oppa, please talk to me." Jessica plead to Sehun who is backfacing her. Sehun widened eyes and turned pink.

He slowly sit up and turned to Jessica. "Did you just called me 'oppa' ?" He ask her, confirming what he heard.

Jessica sit up too and nod. 'N-neh.' She pressed her lips between.

"Do you still love me, o-oppa?" She continued.

He signed and crawled at the bed. He touch Jessica's cheeks with his bare hands. He paused for a moment and they stared at eachother. Love, jealousy, afraid, fear, affection, desire are clearly written at Sehun's eyes. He turn his eyes on her lips and slowly reach for it. Sehun kissed Jessica gently. Jessica closed her eyes and kiss Sehun back. She put her hands on Sehun's chest. Sehun move his one hand at Jessica's waist to deepened the kiss. They finally broke the kiss.

"S-sehun .."

"Of course I love you Sica." Sehun looked at her sincerely.

"But why are you acting stange? Did I do something wrong?" Jessica said. Sehun looked at the other side.

"Y-you we're too close to Jong In lately." Sehun finally confessed.

"Huh?"

"You two we're too touchy since we arrived here." Jessica now understand what he mean.

"B-but I was the one who should be jealous." Jessica said bitting her lips.

Sehun looked at her, wondering. "Why?"

"I saw you and Yoona at the shop. I went there to bring your wallet to you, when I was about to come near you a Ajumma was there and complimenting the of you look good together." Jessica confessed too.

"So you we're there? Is that why I found my wallet at the shop?" Sehun ask.

"Neh?' Jessica realized. "Your wallet? Sorry, I didn't realize that it fell." Jessica apologize. She curled her lips and hold his hands.

"It's okay now." He kissed her forehead.

"Don't mind that ajumma's comment seriously, you know that you're the one I love." Then he kissed her lips.

"But I can't help to think abou it. Yoona is younger and way better than me. It's like I was competing in a Goddess. Specially she knows you really well and--" Sehun put his finger in her girlfriend's lips.

"Stop the insecurities Jessica. You don't have to, cause you're the only girl in my heart." Sehun released her lips.

"Says the one who is not." Jessica gave a sullen glance on him.

"I was not! I'am way better than Jong In." Sehun confidently said. Chin up.

She pouted. "Is that mean you don't love me?" Jessica make a space. Pretending to be hurt.

"N-no. It's not what I mean." Sehun snuggled toward.

"Uh.. umm.." Sehun signed. "Okay, I was." Jessica chuckled.

"You don't have to. Cause your the only boy in my heart, Oppa." She imitate Sehun's line. He turned as red as a tomaton specially on the 'Oppa' part. Jessica laugh, this is the first time she saw Sehun that blushed hardly.

"Why are you laughing?" While Sehun hide his face behind his hands.

"Jong In's advice really worked." Still laughing.

"Jong In? What did he say?" Sehun ask.

 

"Neh, you want to know Sehun's weakness?"

Jessica gave him a what-is-it? Look.

He smiled evily. "Call him 'oppa'. He'd blush surely.' He laugh imagining Sehun was blusing. "

"A-re you sure about that?"

"99.9% plus 1 completely, absolutely, definitely sure."

 

"That is what he said.' Jessica revealed.

'That Jong In, he's gonna get it later.' Sehun curled his fist playfully .

"Stop it, It actually helped. If he didnt said that maybe we were still quarreling and don't make up till this morning." Jessica defened. "So are we okay now?" She put her face closer and smile.

He smiled back. "I can't resist my cute aegi." Pinching her cheeks.

"You just did you pabo." She pouted cutely.

"Don't seduce me with that cute lips you have, you're making me want to kiss you."

"Kiss me then, there is no one stopping you to do it." Jessica said innocently.

"Don't take back your words, cause I'am going to kiss you all night long." Sehun attacked her lips and both fell on the bed. He pinned her hands tightly and kiss her tenderly.

 

Looks like the couple will have a long night together.

 

 


 

It's HUNSICA

with Kai, Baekhyun, and Yoona ~

Thanks for all the people who subscribe and comment in this story ;) I appreciate it a lot!  <3