HIS noona

Strawberry Flavored

 

SM Academy. We're almost all of the youth studying. Well our main characters are studying there, and one of them named Oh Sehun. A second year highschool with a not-so-normal and boring life as for him 

 

It's always the same. He'll see love letters on his locker. Girls will try their luck confessing on him, as usual  he'd reject everysingle one of them with that unpredictable poker face of his. Crying in front of him begging to give a chance. He doesn't know why they are still bothering to confess if they already know his answer. Don't get him wrong, it's not like he has allergic to girls it's more like he's finding the person who can describe what love is for him. 

 

"Sehun!" A certain girl was caling him on the hallway.

 

It's not as boring as usual now.

 

He just stop and wait for her noona to catch him up. His Jessica noona

Yes, HIS. Actually one of the main reason why he reject their confessions was; he already found the woman who can make him flutter, blush, smile, smirk and even make him INSANE.

 

He turn his gaze to her noona. "I know you would be here" Panting weakly and her hand on his shoulder.

"What is it, noona? It's class hours, you shouldn't cut class"

She pouted cutely and release her hands to his shoulder.

Don't pout like that, it makes me want to kiss that lips you have noona.

"I didn't cut class! I saw you walk out on your classroom and I just follow you" She poke her tounge out and cross her arms. 

"And that is call cutting class you small cucumber lover" He smirk and started heading on the Academy's garden.

"I'am not a cucumber lover! Gross! And how can you say that to me? I'am older than you!" She followed him and making weak punch on his shoulder.

He grab her hands. "Yes, your older than me but I'am taller than you" He put his hand on the top of Jessica's head then shake it lightly and started running.

"Y-yahh!" 

 

 

He didn't know what love is until Jessica came to his life. It happened when he was in First year. He was in the bathroom. Realising all the liquids on his urinary bladder. He heared the door open, and suprisingly saw a girl inside the bathroom. That girl was her clumsy noona. They we're both widened eyes. She squeled in a high pitch and put both hands on her face to cover up her eyes tightly. He hurriedly pull up his pants and buttoned backfacing her. She started yelling, asking why he's in the bathroom and called him 'maniac' 'ert'. He was confuse who-the-hell is the wrong person who entered between them. He showed the sign or proof saying that it is the men's bathroom. She immediately stop yelling and turned as red as tomato. She hurriedly exited on the bathroom and head on her classroom still feel embarrassed on what she did. On the next day she decided to wait for him and apologize. He accepted her sorry. They intoduce theirselves to eachother. Meet eachother's friends. They started to know eachother. That's where all started.

 

He always try to confess to her but luck is not allowing him. Everytime he's on the part we're he'll say noona, " I'am inlove with you, please be mine" they are always disturbed by the others. He know that her noona is way too slow, she doesn't even know how attractive and beautiful she is.

 

 

"Let's play sehunnie" She smile cheerfully. Handing assorted candy flavors on her small hands. 

He sit up. "What is that?"

"I'll put 10 candy on your mouth and guess what flavour it is. Eyes closed" She explained playing the candy on the wrapper.

He smirk "Tse. That's too easy. And what is my reward when I get them all?" He ask and put his face closer to hers.

She blushed slightly "Don't say that as if i'am going to lose. Hmmm ... I'll grant your wish. And if I win you'll grant mine"

"Okay, try me" He close his eyes and signing to start the game. 

 

This is my chance. I have to win this.

 

"Here it goes" She put the first candy on his mouth. He close he's mouth and tasting what flavor it is.

"Melon" He answered

"You got the first, you sure have luck"

"It's not luck, I'am just perfect" He compliment himself.

"Hmmp, prove it then " She put the second candy

"... Orange" 

"Not bad" Jessica smirk. She put the third candy "Grapes" and the fourth candy "Watermelon"

 

It's just as easy as I thought. you'll be mine soon noona.

 

"Banana"

 

"Peach"

 

"Mango"

 

"Apple"

 

"Lime"

 

One more... 

 

         It's harder than I thought, one more and he'll win. I need to do something. She playfully smirk of what she is planning to do. Jessica placed the candy beside her lips and cornered in between.

 

Sehun still keep his eyes closed. He felt different, he felt something soft and warm brushing in his pale red lips. As soon as he opened his eyes, he's world suddenly stop. He can't believe what is just happening. His noona is kissing him . He's beloved Jessica is kissing him.

 

She slowly broke the kiss and opened her eyes. Smiling charmingly and innocently while sehun on the other hand was still processing what just happened. Few seconds later Sehun regain back into his senses.

"J-j-jessi-jessica..." He shuttered. Holding his lips.

Jessica laugh cutely and stand up knowing that she won.

"Wrong! It's not Jessica" She poke her tounge "It's strawberry"

"I won!!" Jump even higher.

 

Sehun was just staring at her blushing, he can't help it but still hiding it.

"Not so perfect aye?" Jessica tease Sehun.

 

Jessica stop all jumpings, giggling, and squeling for the meantime. "So, I want my wish now"

She put both her hands on back of sehun's neck and lock it. 

 

"Be mine, Oh Sehun"

 

Sehun can't hide it anymore. He was smiling widely now.

 

"I've always been yours noona"

 

Sehun place his hands on Jessica's waist and kiss her passionately and tenderly. He can feel her noona smiling while replying on his kiss.

 

 

I told you. Now you're mine noona. FOREVER.

 

 

 

 


 

Did you enjoy it?? Hope so >//< Just tell if you have any suggestions :))))

 

THANKYOU FOR READINGGG ~