Reality Happened

Dara's XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona, are you okay?" Thunder immediately called as he soon as he stepped on the clear wooden floorboards of their humble abode, while simultaneously removing his red top shoes. Cheondoong had just came from a hard day at work; MBLAQ is currently preparing for their upcoming comeback scheduled in a few days, but as soon as he heard the news delivered to him by the staffs about his beloved noona that was trending for two days, he was more than anxious to go home.

 

Thunder was actually out of town when the news first erupted, just yesterday that is, and as much as he wanted to go home to support her, he can’t break schedule, so that's the reason why he had only arrived at home now.

 

"Aigoo~ Sanghyun-ah. I missed you!" Dara rushed towards the doorway, dragging her toes wrapped with cartoon socks over the cold tiles. Dara enveloped him into a hug, in which Thunder returned back, comfily. 

 

"I bought ice cream on the way." Thunder declared, it was a quarter after four in the afternoon; as soon as his schedule cleared up he immediately excused himself from work, knowing his family just had to come first – his utmost priority.

 

"Thank you Thunder!!" Dara eagerly took the tub, grabbing two spoons from the kitchen on the way to the living room and immediately plopped herself by the couch while Thunder followed suit.

 

"Where's mother?" Thunder asked, noticing the silent home they were in, usually when they arrive, their mother would greet them happily with kisses.

 

"She had to go run errands with your unnie." Dara replied as she munched on the cold treat. Thunder then nodded, observing the behavior of his sister, nothing seems wrong.

 

"So I heard.." He started. Dara looked up to her brother, observing his face that showed no way of forgiveness.

 

"Yea.. I should have known, hm? But who would have known such things when you're in love." Dara sighed, putting her spoon down. 

 

"I trusted him, you know?" Thunder hissed.

Dara sighed, she trusted him, too. She trusted him too much. But why wouldn't she? She gave her whole heart to him. And he promised to care for it. That's what happens when you give too much. 

 

"What.. What really happened, noona?" Thunder spoke in a gentle voice, trying his hardest to maintain composure while he  couldn't seem to comprehend what had pushed Jiyong out of her sister's life.

 

"Whenever you told m-- But you said you were so in love, although your eyes said otherwise.. Noona.." He worried, he hated how he hasn’t protected his sister, he hated that he trusted that man with her sister, that man that he looked up to as a hyung, yet he was also the one that broke her.

 

"I was in love, all this time I thought he loved me still, but he.. I guess Jiyong fell out of love." Dara bowed her head, not even trying to prevent her emotions from spilling out.

 

"I saw the signs, Cheondoong-ah. I did.. when he went to Japan.. when he was busy partying in Seoul, and when he was too busy with his phone when we spent time together.. All those were signs, but I tried to push them away." They say when you're in love, you go blind to other things. Dara sighed softly, looking up to Thunder, wanting to fake a smile but she couldn't bring it to her face. Although there were no more tears, that she promised herself that she wouldn't cry about him anymore, there was still that aching feeling in her heart.

 

"Jiyong-ah.. Where are you going?" Dara asked the first time she saw Jiyong packing his luggage so suddenly. He was startled the moment he heard his girlfriend's voice but kept calm.

"Ah.. I'm going to Japan." He replied, busy checking out his new sets of Chrome Hearts shirts and accessories.

 

"Well then you're going to need this, I heard it's going to be chilly." Dara walked to their shared closet, bringing out the red leather Chrome Hearts jacket they are always seen sporting together. 

 

"Thanks." Jiyong smiled, and then took the jacket off her hands and dumped it on his luggage.

"I never knew you had a schedule in Japan.." Dara shrugged, sitting on the bed as she watched him pack. Jiyong tensed up.

 

"No, actually, I don't. I'm going to support Seungri with this thing he's doing.." He explained, which was true, too. 

 

"Oh, well then, have fun. Call me when you get there, okay?" Dara kissed his cheek as she bid him goodbye, knowing Hwangssabu was waiting for her at the gym.

 

A few hours after her vigorous training, and a couple of hours spent at the YG building, Dara had decided to call Jiyong's phone. It was in between dinnertime and bed when she called, him giving a few rings before he answered the phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter