Party Bits

Dara's XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Saturday morning came and Chanyeol was awakened up rather noisily, it was because both maknaes were the ones assigned to wake him up. Pairs of pots and pans were beside his ear as Kai and Sehun banged them together.

 

Chanyeol cursed at the two, making him more agitated when he saw that they were only laughing at his pain. Another member’s pain is my happiness, no doubt.

 

"What are you laughing at?!" Chanyeol spat as he brushed his hair upwards.

 

"Good morning, hyung." Sehun giggled.

 

"What's so good about the morning when both of you woke me up?" Chanyeol grumpily said.

 

Kai placed his arm around Chanyeol's shoulder, "Today is a special day, hyung, don't you remember?" Kai smiled brightly.

 

Sehun sang an out-of-tune of Do You Love Me at the background.

 

Chanyeol's eyes suddenly lit up, his face widening into a bright smile, "Aaah~ I know." He immediately got up and pushed the two kids aside.

 

He was smiling, and suddenly blurted out, "WHAT A GOOD MORNING IT IS!"

 

A pillow was thrown towards his face.

 

"Oops, sorry Baek."

 

~

 

"Kimchi fried rice in the morning?!" CL almost screamed, sitting on one of the chairs in their dining table.

 

"Na-ah. It's Ssantokki's famous fried rice!" Dara giggled as she placed the platter in the middle of the dining table.

"Smells good, unnie." Minzy chamingly said.

 

"Of course it is! That's the only thing Dara knows how to cook well~" Bom teased, as she grabbed on to her spoon.

 

Dara immediately swatted her hand, "Yah! If you're just going to insult my cooking, better that you don't eat at all! Hwangssabu-nim said you should diet, D-I-E-T!"

 

"Diet my !" Bom swept her bangs off her face.

 

"Excuse me?! Can't you see how thin I already am? I'm even going to wear my special bikini tonight!" Bom proudly said as she followed the curves of her body.

 

"You're going swimming tonight?!" Dara's eyes widened.

 

"Everyone is! Aren't you? It's required for the shoot!" Chaerin said, spooning rice on her plate.

 

"Omoya??!!" Does that mean she has to wear a bikini in front of the kids, too?! But she never had the perfect body!

 

"Wae?" All three girls asked in unison.

 

"I won't be swimming, ani, sshiro!" Dara shook her head.

 

Bom looked at Chaerin, and then Chaerin eyes turned towards Minzy, which then the youngest nodded and gave a thumbs-up sign, as if plotting a secret mission; while Dara remained clueless.

 

~

 

"Ppalli faster faster~" Chanyeol bounced on the chair as he called on the other EXO members towards the van, the EXO-M boys were on their way home (having a separate van) while the other half was still left at the venue of the fan meeting.

 

"Why are you so in a rush, Chanyeol? The fans aren't even leaving yet!" Suho commented, he was sitting in the front.

 

"Of course they're waiting for us. Why can't they leave already?" Chanyeol suddenly grimaced.

 

Baekhyun, who was sitting right beside him, elbowed Chanyeol. "Chanyeol-ah, don't be rude to our fans."

 

"I love our fans of course! But we have to leave NOW." He insisted.

 

"Why? Isn't the 2NE1 party still in the evening." Suho asked, facing back to look at s.

 

 

"But hyuuuung, I have to fix myself!!" Chanyeol whined. By this time, Kyungsoo and Kai have already entered the van.

 

"Where's Sehun?" The leader asked.

 

"He lost his phone, he forgot where he placed it, and he asked the staff to help him look for it." Kai explained.

 

 

Sehun was walking towards the van ten minutes after.

 

 

"Sehun ah! Ppalli!" He called to the maknae as he was still lazily walking to the car, rather glum. Sehun suddenly stopped, folded his arms on his chest and glared at the giant. Sehun then gave him a mehrong.

 

 

"Yah!" Chanyeol moved his way towards the driver's seat then pressed on the honk.

 

Chanyeol opened the van's door, "Yah Sehun-ah, I'd just buy you a new phone, we have to go now, please."

 

Sehun suddenly lit up, "Hyung! Promise?"

 

 

Chanyeol sighed, "AHH YES NOW COME ON." He shouted.

 

Sehun immediately ran towards the van and sat on his seat beside Chanyeol, "Hyung is the best."

 

~

 

"Thanks for coming Teddy oppa, Kush oppa!" CL hugged the guy. Teddy and Kush just arrived for the party.

 

"Anything for my girls." Teddy grinned at CL and Bom.

 

"Oppa, you're going to DJ for us tonight, right?" CL winked.

 

Teddy laughed, "Of course, I'm all set to what you told me to, Chaerin-ah."

 

"Where are Dara and Minzy?" Kush asked, surveying the place.

 

"They're upstairs, Minzy's trying to convince Dara into swimming later tonight." Bom explained

 

"Dara-ssi would be too shy." Kush shook his head.

 

"I can't wait for the shoot to start!" He then suddenly added.

 

"It's going to start in a bit." Bom said.

 

"Would you get the cameras to shoot your big plan?" Teddy asked, smiling widely.

 

Chaerin nooded while Bom giggled like a teenager, "Oh my god! What if they kiss?! That would be so exciting!!"

 

"Dara.. Kiss.. in front of people? I doubt it! And her brother is coming, he won't let it happen no matter what." Teddy said.

 

 

"But nevertheless I have to capture that moment and show it to Jiyong. I bet he'd regret everything in a heartbeat." He chuckled.

 

 

"Oppa, you're too mean." Chaerin pouted, of course Jiyong was still their friend.

 

"I’m telling you guys, Jiyong couldn't move on! I'm not kidding! He was sulking at the recording studio when he found out he couldn’t come. He badly wanted to come! But he had no invitation." Teddy laughed.

 

 

"Jiyong is banned from coming, anyway." Bom chuckled.

“No access.” Chaerin folded her arms.

 

"But your boyfriend isn't right?" Kush cut in.

 

Chaerin suddenly blushed at the thought of her boyfriend, and then proudly said, "He would never miss things like this."

 

 

 

"Teddy oppa!" Minzy suddenly screamed from upstairs.

 

The group looked up, "Oh Minzy ah! You're too pretty. Annyeong Dara!" Teddy waved his hand.

 

"Hi oppa! Hi Kush oppa!" Dara greeted as they approached the others.

 

"Why are you so glum..?” Kush asked, seeing Dara.

Minzy smiled, cutting off Dara, "She's going swimming tonight!" She exclaimed.

 

"Really?!" Chaerin and Bom said in unison.

 

"Nae. I blackmailed her." Minzy winked. She recalls their previous conversation just before they went downstairs. I'm going to tell Kris you like him! Minzy said, making Dara’s eyes widened. You wouldn’t! Because it's not true! But Minzy smirked at Dara, Ahh arasso arasso I will swim but I didn’t bring my swimsuit!

 

~

 

"Kris hyung, have you tried the game Flappy bird?" Sehun asked as he played with his phone. Sehun, Kris, together with Baekhyun, Kai and Chanyeol were on their way to the party, which was situated in a secluded resort by the sea.

 

"Flappy bird? What's that?" Kris had his eyebrows furrowed.

 

"It's a new app, try it! It's better than your Angry Birds."

 

 

Curiously, Chanyeol opened his eyes (he was supposedly sleeping but Sehun was too noisy with his game). He noticed Sehun playing with a certain Note 3, "Yah, Sehun-ah, where did you get that phone?"

 

 

"Oh hyung, Sehun found his phone on his bag, could you believe that hyung?! It was there all along." Kai told.

 

 

Chanyeol glared at the maknae, "You had it all along.."

 

"He he.."

"And you had us wait for you for an hour.." Chanyeol spoke.

 

"It wasn't e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter