Support

Dara's XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{a/n} I had trouble writing the other half of the chapter knowing there's tension between both group's (fans) that I stan. One thing is that, no group is trying to copy and bash the other, they are 'brothers' and hopefully nothing big would start from these fanwars.

Here's the chapter! Enjoy!

~~~

“K-kris-ssi..” Dara stuttered, her face immediately blushing to the sudden entrance of the guest.

 

Minzy had only remained quiet, just observing her unnie interact with the new guy peeking in their room. Minzy didn't dare to speak since she is seeing the tall guy the first time today.

 

 

“Dara noona..” Kris flashed his billion-dollar smile as he entered the girls' room with permission; Kris had worn a checkered red polo shirt, tucked in his dark pants. He had his blonde hair in half, depicting it to be messily perfect, summed up with his black and white shoes that the boys had given him; he looked gorgeous (as always). He had entered the room as he held plastic bags with specially prepared packed food.

 

 

Kris had courteously greeted Minzy, making sure to be as respectful as possible, as Minzy smiled back to him, grinning widely. “You’re the guy who—“ Minzy realizes as she talks, but then suddenly halts as soon as she had felt Dara’s gaze piercing towards her.

 

 

Minzy meekly smiled back at Dara, then her eyes turned to the guest, “Nice to finally meet you, Kris-ssi.” She bowed, sending him her famous eye smile.

 

Dara awkwardly smiled, although she was acquainted with the tall guy, it was still different compared to other guys she is close with, compared to Chanyeol. Dara shook her head, why was she even thinking of the guy who didn’t even think of coming to their comeback – no congratulations, even. She wasn't holding bitterness in her blood. No, sir, she is definitely not bitter. Let him be, he can do whatever he wants anyway. I am in no position whatsoever to tell him to come to our comeback stage, or at the least send me a congratulatory message.

 

If the girls could hear how she was battling her thoughts, for sure she would be teased -- again.

 

 

Dara offered a seat to Kris, a seat beside her on the couch, that he took immediately. Kris had told her that the gifts he had brought a while ago were for 2NE1, a congratulatory present from their group to 2NE1.

 

 

Dara and Minzy thanked him well, telling him that his presence is good enough for support, that he didn't need to bring gifts, but Kris had suddenly retorted his previous statement and todl that the gifts didn't come from him -- that they were from another member, a specific member. Dara’s ears immediately peaked up from Kris’ words, “Could it be?”, she thought.

 

 

Confused, Minzy had thanked Kris, still. They received a lot of gifts for their comeback stage, yet they treasure each one in their hearts. 2NE1 couldn’t believe they are that loved (and truly supported) by their fans, and their colleagues.

 

 

“What are you doing here?” Dara suddenly asked, initiating conversation.

 

Kris just blankly stared at the beauty in front of her, “W-we.. Well, we-- I came to support your comeback, Dara-ssi.” Kris hesitantly said.

 

“A-ah.. Kamsahamnida.” She sincerely thanked him. She was touched, that although their relationship as Sunbae-Hoobae wan't well developed, he still took time to come. She couldn't help but feel awe how he went his way to support them. Unlike other people. It made her "slight" adoration for Kris increase by a rather "small percent" (that's what she told herself). 

 

But despite having Kris there, it was as if there was something missing. She could only sigh.

 

Minzy had then took that time to talk to Kris-ssi, giving Dara the luxury to have her thoughts flutter around. Minzy questioned their new guest. She had asked about their group, his position and his specialty. Then Minzy remembers that she had met EXO once, when they have introduced themselves on the boys debut with MAMA; other than that, Minzy could only see these boys when there were specials and year-end events.

 

Dara was listening attentively (or so they thought she was, as she kept nodding). But the truth was, Dara’s thoughts were pulling her elsewhere.

 

Dara silently sighed (again). For the first time today, Dara admits that she is disappointed. A lot of their seniors and juniors have extended their support. Even Kris had the time to cheer their group up, while he didn't spare a second.

 

 

“D-did you come here alone?” Dara suddenly asked, making both heads turn to her. She was hoping that Kris would say—

 

“No.” Kris smiled.

 

 

“Actually I went here with Chanyeollie.” Kris smiled, bingo, he knew she was looking for him.

 

 

Dara’s eyes suddenly lit up, albeit she tried her best not to show the sudden change in her emotions.

 

"C-chanyeol?" Dara's eyes brightened as she asked the name he had just uttered.

 

"Nae. He was the one who dragged me to come to your comeback, not that I didn't want to come. But you know how he is." Kris tried his best to explain.

 

"I thought he wouldn't come." Dara mumbled as her thoughts drifted again.

 

"How could he not? He came with me, although he had some place to go, just now, he was called by.." Kris scratched his head; was he allowed to say who dragged his buddy away?

 

~•~

 

 

“Chanyeol-ssi, can we talk to you for a while -- alone?” Chaerin smiled, as she patted her lashes towards the tall guy. Both Chaerin and Bom had been timely in welcoming the boys (or rather a specific boy) they were anxiously waiting for.

 

Chanyeol were on their way to 2NE1’s waiting room when he was abruptly called by the two.

 

 

“Eh? S-s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter