CHAPTER 26

HE'S MY CRYBABY (EDITING)

 

               The next day,Sehun wake up by the sound of his ringing phone.He look at the caller and pick it up.

"Yeobaseyo Kris hyung??"

"Sehun-ah,tell Kai that we will visit D.O and Hyerin at lunch after school.We'll bring lunch for the three of you.We'll explain to teacher why you, D.O,Kai and Hyerin didn't came to school."Kris explain.

"Ne hyung.I'll tell them."Sehun said and ended the call and look at his background.It's you and him last night.You were asleep while he's taking selca beside you.

                 Sehun look at you.He pull the chair beside your bed and sit on it."Hyerin-ah.When will you gonna wake up?? We miss you.I.Miss.You."Sehun said and cares your hair.He look at you again before he wash up.

                  While Sehun was aranging his clothes,a nurse get in.He look at her and smile a little. "Sehun-ssi,I need to clean her up.Would you mind to walk out??"the nurse ask him politely.Sehun nod his head and grab his phone and wallet.He walk out from your room and get in D.O.'s room.He knock first before get in.He saw Kai and D.O. was still sleeping.

"Kai hyung.Wake up and and bathe.You need to accompany me to buy breakfast."Sehun said while shoaking his hyung.

                 Kai wake up and get in the toilet lazily.Sehun look at D.O. and shake him too.D.O. wake up and look at the maknae."The nurse will clean you and your wounds."Sehun said.A guy nurses get in and pull the cover around D.O's bed and start to clean D.O.

                 Kai get out from the toilet and accompany Sehun to the hosital's cafe.They bought coffee and some food.The two of them get in D.O's room."You didn't go in Hyerin's room??"Kai ask Sehun.Sehun shook his head."The nurse need to clean her wound and check for her condition." Sehun explain.Kai nod his head understand.

                D.O.'s breakfast has arrive.Kai sit next to D.O. and help him eat.He feed him the not so tasty food of the hospital.D.O slowly open his mouth and eat the food.He frown in pain when he swallow the food.Sehun look at Kai and D.O. *The two of you never apart.Always together.*

                He suddenly remember Kris's words."Hyung,Kris hyung and the other will visit us at lunch and after school.They'll bring lunch for us."Sehun said.Kai and D.O. nod their head.After feeding D.O,Kai eat his breakfast.Sehun get in your room and look at your cleaned body.

                "You look beautiful Hyerin."Sehun compliment you and smile.This is the time when he is brave enough to compliment.He's usually shy when he's with you.That's why he didn't compliment when he look at you.Sehun sit beside you at look at your face.He look at your wounds and bruise.

"I bet it's really hurt."Sehun mumble and look at your wound clearly.

"There's slashes and cuts too."he continue.

 

                                                    *****************************************

                 After spending hours in the room not doing anything,Kris and ExoM have finally arrive. Sehun stand up and greet them."Anyeong hyung.Where are the others??"Sehun ask."At D.O's room."Lay said.Sehun nod his head and gesture them to sit. "So ,what the doctor said??"Luhan ask him.

"She's fine.They just need to clean her wound.After she wake up,she probably need to stay here about another week."Sehun explain.The others nod their head.Luhan stand up followed by the others.He cares your hair and smile."You're strong Park Hyerin.I know you are.We know you are.Wake up please."he said.

                  After spend some hours at the hospital visiting D.O and you,they get back home.

 

                                                     *****************************************

                  

                Hyuna punch the wall with her unbroken arms releasing the anger but end up wincing in pain.Daehyun shook his head."Stupid."he said with his ice voice making Hyuna glare at him.He give the I don't give a face." you,Daehyun."she curse."Harder."Daehyun said with his poker face making B.A.P,Teen Top and 4 Minutes widen their eyes and burst into luaghter.

                "Nice one,Daehyun"Yongjae high five with him."Shut up guys before I shoot you."  Gayoon threaten while playing with her gun."Whatever sissy."Daehyun said making Gayoon rolled her eyes annoyed."You gather us to watch you punch the wall and wince in pain??We have a lot to do than watching you."Jongup said.

                 "She is still alive and I ing hate it.I thought I already shoot her."Hyuna said in anger. She look at Teen Top."Do you guys search about Blue Pheonix?"she ask.They nod their heads and give her a sheet of paper."Just this?"Hyuna ask.They nod their head."Just that.We can't found anything about her."CAP said.Hyuna read the contents.

 

Name : Uknown

Age : Unknown

Address : XXXXXX

: Female

About her : - Blue Pheonix leader               

                   - Hertless and Merciless

                   - Have killed 113 peoples

                   - cold and fearless

                   - known as the most feared gangster

specialities : - All kind of Martial Arts

                     - Shooting

                     - Swordmanship

 

          "Woah~~She's awsome."Zelo said."And scary.I have looked at her eyes and they are like knifves.So sharp and maybe I can die if looks could kill."he said.

           Hyuna sigh deeply."We really need to kill that and Sehun."she said.

Yongguk look at Hyuna."We can do it.With B2ST and JYJ."he said.Hyuna think for awhile.

"We need to find that treasure.I really sure that Sehun know it.I'll kill him if he didn't tell me."Hyuna said."How can you take the treasure if you already kill him?? He's the only one who knows where is the money and the treasure."Yogjae said.

                "I'll torture him and make him tell me where's the treasure."Hyuna smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They'll gonna do something horible and stupid soon.

and it wil be AWSOME!!