CHAPTER 27

HE'S MY CRYBABY (EDITING)

 

This is somehow a shocking chap since you kindda become the VILLIAN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         

        In your dream, you walk into your father’s room and unknowingly walk to his desk and pull off the drawer. Your eyes widen when you saw something that’s not supposed to see yet very interesting and it attract you to look more of it………………

(It’s not . Don’t worry. *wink* *wink*)

         You slowly opened your eyes and look at the surrounding. *It’s the hospital.* you tried to calm down. You saw Sehun sleeping at the couch nearby and look at the clock which shows 3 am. You sigh and try to get up and lean at the bedpost but end up wincing in pain due to the wound near your rib. You instantly hold it and cringed at the pain.

           Sehun wake up by the sound of you wincing in pain. He stand from his sleeping position and widen his eyes when he saw you fully wake up and try to lean at the bedpost. He instantly get to your side and help you lean. His body tremble due to the shock that you’ve wake up. His tears slowly streaming his cheeks making you widen your eyes. He fell on the chair next to you. You hold his wet cheek. “Hey..What’s wrong?” you ask him making the tears fall heavily like cats and dogs. (wth?Is it even right?Whatever tho.)

               Sehun sobs and touch your hand on his cheek. “Aniya. Nothing is wrong. I just don’t believe that you’re awake. I thought you’ll gonna leave me. I thought you’re not gonna ma….” He said but you stop his words with you putting your finger on his lips. “No I won’t leave you alone with this cruel world. I won’t and I promise that. You know I’m strong and I’m gonna make it through no  matter how hard it is.” You said and wipe his tears with your thumbs.

            He suddenly wipe his tears harshly making you startled. *What the hell is he doing?* you thought. “No I’m not going to cry. I’m a man. I won’t cry infront of Hyerin.” He mumble. You chuckle and flick his forehead making him whine in pain. “You know what?? Real man cries and fake man don’t. Are you a real man or a fake one?” you ask him. “I’m a real man.” He said in determination. “Real man cry you know? It’s fine crying in front of me. I don’t mind it.” You said. “But I’ll look weak if I cry. “ he said. “I don’t wanna look weak in front of you. It’s embarrassing.” He said. “No it’s not.” You said.

              “ So, how long have I unconscious?” you ask him. “About two to three weeks.” He said. “Wow. That’s long.” You mumble. “How about D.O? Did he get out from this hospital yet?” you ask. Sehun nod his head. “Two days ago I think.” He said. You notice that his eyes are red and he keep yawning. “Hey.I think you should sleep first. You look tired.” You said. “I will after you sleep. Now I remember what the doctor said. He said to let you rest as soon as you wake up.” Sehun said and tug you in the blanket. He wipe the strands of hair on your face with his smooth finger skin making you close your eyes feeling the warm touch. You are off to dreamland and somehow you felt a soft warm lips kiss your temple making you blush.

            

               You wake up in the morning with Sehun’s voice talking to his hyung in the phone. “Ne. Ne. Bye hyung.” He ended the call. He turn around and smile at you. He get next to you and the breakfast that just arrive a couple minutes ago. “Here’s your breakfast.” He said but before you could reach the spoon, he stopped you. “Let me feed you. You have no energy to do that.” He said. Although he’s kindda wrong, you just let it be when you saw his exited face to feed you. You chuckle and open your mouth. He blow the steaming soup first and feed you.

            Sehun will always soothe off the strands of hair that cover your face and wipe the food next to your lips making you felt warm in your heart. You love his presence around you and the treat that he give to you. “Hyungs will visit after school. They are so anticipate to see you again.” He said.

             You spend the time listening to Sehun telling what had happened while you’re unconscious. Suddenly, someone knock the door and Luhan’s head peek inside the room. When he saw you, his eyes widen and instantly give you a life taking hug. EXO get in the room and gather around your bed.

               EXO spend the day there while Big Bang and Jiyeon make a sudden visit at the next day and TVXQ and Mblaq at the day after the next day. Your father visit you too making you feel happy but not that happy. You somehow are affected by the dream in your father’s room. *I’ll investigate it later on.* you thought.

           You have finally give the permission to go home making you feel super duper happy and free. You open your door and look at your room. It doesn’t change at all. You suddenly remember the dream you had couple days ago. You slowly open your door and creep into your father’s room. Your father isn’t at home for two days making it easier. Just like the dream you had, you open your father’s drawer and the same thing caught your eyes. You took the documents out and take them to your room locking your door incase anybody suddenly gets in.

             You spill the contents out and widen your eyes. You were shocked when you look and read the contents of the documents. It’s all about you. I mean the TRUE you. You were overwhelming with emotions and your fist shaken trying to calm down. You keep the documents in a safe place and just stare at the blank space. You take out your phone and get in the toilet dialing a number. You open the sink for no one can hear your conversation. Someone pick it up and shocked by the caller. “B..Blue Pheonix leader?? Ne. Ne. We could do that.Give us a week or two.” The other side said.

           You ended the call and wash up. You walk down the stairs after you cleaned yourself and dressed. You get to the kitchen and caught Suho, Lay, D.O , Chen and Xiumin making the dinner. “Can I help too?” you ask Suho. “Sure.” He said. You help them make the dinner and serve them. The Blue Pheonix eat dinner together and chat about some maybe useless things.

 

             It’s about a three weeks since you come home and you’re helping the ‘cooks’ making lunch when suddenly someone ring the door bell. “I’ll get it!!” the hyper Chanyeol said and get to the door but end up standing like a statue looking at the one who ring the door bell. “Who is it Chanyeol?” you ask and peek out from the kitchen.        

             “I think some police need to see you.” Chanyeol said attracting EXO. You instantly get to the door and meet with two police man.  “Yes?? What can I help you?” you ask. “Are you the daughter of Park Joon Guk?? Park Hyerin??” he ask. “Yes I am. Why??” you ask. “I’m sorry but your father, Park Joon Guk is reported died killed by a group of gangster. He’s at XXXXX Hospital.” He said making everyone gasp. Your body tensed.

“Did you caught the gangsters?” Lay ask.
The policeman sigh. “Unfortunately, they don’t live any hints behind except for this. He handed a printed photo of a ripped logo. Lay widen his eyes when he recognize the logo.

“Thanks for the information.” Lay said. They bow before leaving the mansion.

“We should get to the hospital.” Lay said. You with your emotionless face just follow him to the hospital. Since he thought you couldn’t drive the car due to your emotions, he become the driver instead. The others followed with their bike.

          You arrive at the hospital and look at your father’s face. He is covered by a white cloth. ExoM wipe their tears. They couldn’t  control their feelings. But not for you. You are the opposite of them. You look very calm and didn’t shed a single tears. You cares your father’s cheek .

“Appa, I will protect Sehun just like you ask.” You said to him and lean to his ears.

“Rest in piece.” You said . “In HELL.” You whisper to him. Nobody seems to caught the last word since it’s too low. Your eyes turn crimson for a sec but no one notice it. A small smirk lifted on your lips.

            You gesture them to walk  out and ask ExoK to get in to take a look for your appa. Kris and Luhan manage your appa’s death ceremony while Lay comforting you when he’s the one who need it the most right now. You get home and climb the stairs. “It’s B2ST’s logo.” Lay said. Your eyes widen and turn around.

“What did you just say? “ you ask him. “It’s B2ST’s logo.” He said it again.

“Although you’re mad and sad knowing that they killed your father but you don’t need to do anything stupid. Your emotion aren’t stable. Promise me to not do anything stupid. “Lay said sternly.

“Fine.” You said and continue climbing the stairs. *But I don’t promise.* you smirk.

           You get in your room and get to your bed pretend to sleep. After some hours, you look at the watch and it shows 2.30 am. You smirk and push off your blanket revealing you wearing your black gangster outfit. You take the full loaded sound proof gun in your drawer and wear your black mask and gloves.

            You grab your bike keys and tip toeing to the main door. You open it slowly not wanting to wake anybody up and get out from the mansion with your bike. You arrive at B2ST’s warehouse and get in through the opened window. You slowly get in a nearby room and saw a member who is called AJ (Gikwang) sleeping on his bed. You smirk and take out the cloth that is soaked with chloroform and slowly get to him. You press it to his mouth and nose making him wake up from his slumber. Before he could scream, you shoot him producing a *zooop* sound. It’s a sound proof gun though. It didn’t make noice. Blood splatter at the wall and your face.

                You get to Joker’s, JS, YB and DW and did the same thing to them. You get to the last room and slowly get to the leader, DJ. You strangle him making him wake up from his sleep and try to get off from your strangle but since you’re stronger, (yeah.You are.) he can’t push you off.

“I thought we helped you.” He said.

“Yes you helped me. But still, your group is a burden to me. You would kill Sehun anyway.” You said and pull out your gun.

“You’ll gonna wake the others up.” DJ smirk.

“I don’t think so since they’re in the hell waiting for their leader. Don’t you want to come with them?? “you ask making him widen his eyes and tremble below you.

“Seems like someone is scared. How about I end this thing. It would be easier.” You said and point the gun at the centre of his forehead.

“Oh yeah. And by the way, send my hello to Park Joon Guk. “ you said and shoot him making blood splashed everywhere including your face. You wipe it with your shirt and get out from the place not leaving a single hint / clue/ evidence.

               You get to your room and change your clothes to your pjs and pretend that nothing had happened. You were wake up by the knocking sound of the door.

“Hyerin? Are you awake?” Sehun ask.

“I’m awake.” You shout from your room.

“Get down and eat. The hyungs are calling.” He said and walk away. You look at the watch and widen your eyes. You’ve overslept.

You did your morning routine and get down to breakfast. You can sense sad aura surrounding the table. *They didn’t get over it yet.* you thought mentioning to your father’s death.

            You look at ExoM’s eyes and they are slightly puffed showing that they cried at night. You sigh and eat your breakfast quietly. The breakfast ended and you sit on the living room watching the television. Sehun sit next to you and pull your head to rest on his shoulder. “Are you ok?” he ask. You nod your head.

“I’m fine. Why? “ you said making Sehun startled.

“ I mean, aren’t you sad or something because ExoM hyung look really sad.” He said.

You look at him. “I am sad. But we must to keep going. It’s the circle of life. The ones who is alive needs to meet death sooner or later.” You said. You spend the day with watching television or chating with Sehun while he soothe your hair. The bond between you and him become bigger.

           At the dinner table, you all were eating when suddenly Lay spoke up. “I heard B2ST were killed.” He said slightly glance to you but you just continue to eat. “Hyerin, I said B2ST were killed.” Lay said making you look at him with your innocent face. “Yeah, So??” you ask him making him widen his eyes.

“You killed them don’t you?” Luhan ask looking at you. You put your spoon down and look at EXO who are looking at you know.

“Let’s eat first. Then we can talk about it at the meeting room.” You said and continue to eat.

                  The dinner ended and everyone is gather at the meeting room. “So?? Mind to explain?” Kris ask.

You sigh and glare at Lay. “ I will never escape from you.” You said.

“Yes. I killed them. This morning at 2.30. “ you said making ExoK gasp.

“You do kill people.” Chanyeol said. “Yes. I do kill people. And they are my 120th.” You said making they widen their eyes.

“Why?” Suho ask.

“ I know that you’re mad that they killed your father but you don’t need to do that.” Lay said.

“Well, I think you are all misunderstood. I don’t kill them because they kill him , but I kill them because I feel like they are some burdensome. They’ll threaten Sehun’s life and I need to do anything for him to be safe. “ you said.

“ I don’t care they killed him anyway.” You mumble but they can clearly heard it.

Luhan’s eyes widen. “What are you talking?? You don’t care they killed your dad?? Are you insane??” Luhan stand up slamming his hand on the table making EXO flinch. Their eyes widen at your words just now.

“How could you say that?” Lay said and look at you.

“No. I’m not insane, Luhan. And yes I could say that , Lay, since his not my dad.” You said making them widen their eyes like D.O.

“What the ing bull are you talking about??!” Kris ask slightly angry.

You take out the documents and put on the table making them curious what’s in it.

“Actually, I’m the one who send B2ST to kill him. “ you said and that, making the whole EXO quite and speechless looking at you with shock face.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O__O