CHAPTER 25

HE'S MY CRYBABY (EDITING)

 

               Hyerin were swinging on the swing happily.Sehun look at you and smile."Sehun oppa!! Come and play with me!! " she called.He get to your back and push you gently."Uwaa!!" she cooed.

               Sehun push and push.The two of them were playing happily but suddenly,Sehun saw Hyerin didn't move.He shook her but she end up faint.He quickly get to her side and shook her again.She cough blood and hold her bloody wound."Se...hu...n..Se..hun...."she called him."Aniya.Hyerin.Don't go.Don't leave me!!" he shouted."See..hunnn.."he can heard a voice. "Sehun..." "Sehun!!!"

               Sehun instantly wake up from his nightmare.He look at the one who shook him."Suho hyung!!!"Sehun said and hug him while tears streaming down his face."I'm scared hyung.I'm scared!!"he said.Suho startled at the sudden action but understand Sehun."Shuu...shu.."he cradle him."Kwenchana.Hyung's here.No need to be scared.It's just a nightmare."he tried to calm Sehun down.Kris get in Sehun's room."What happened?"he ask and sit on Sehun's bed.He look at the trembling and shivering Sehun."He had a nightmare.He keep shouting don't go,don't go."Suho explain.Kris explain."Sehun-ah,go wash up and get ready.We'll gonna visit Hyerin and D.O.But before that,you need to eat your breakfast."Kris said and ruffle Sehun's hair before he get out from his room.

             "Suho hyung,is Hyerin *sobs* really gonna be alright??*sobs*" Sehun ask his hyung between his sobs.Suho nod his head."I'm sure she's alright.Now,go wash up and get ready."Suho said and pat Sehun's back.Sehun sit on his bed and replay the dream he had just now."Hyerin-ah,are you sure you're gonna be alright?? I'm sorry I can't protect you."Sehun said and get in the toilet.He wash up and get ready.

            

              He get down and sit beside Suho.Suho look at him."Kwenchana??"he ask.Sehun nod his head and eat the breakfast.

               "Hyung.Can I watch after Hyerin until she recover??"Sehun ask Suho.The others look at each other.Suho look at Kris."Sure you can.We'll visit everyday."Kris said making Sehun smile brightly."Chincha??Kamsahabnida hyung!!"Sehun thanked the 2nd leader happily."Now,go pack your clothes."Suho order.Sehun nod his and get in his room after he finish his breakfast.Baekhyun look at Kris."Is it fine if he watch after Hyerin??"he ask."I think it's fine because we can get them to know each other more.You know what I mean."Kris smirk.

                                                   *******************************************

 

                Your hospital room opened by Sehun.He look at your lifeless but wonderful body.He get in the room followed by Kris and Kai.Sehun greet Luhan and Lay who are watching the telivision on the sofa.Kris and Kai sit on the sofa while Sehun sit beside your bed.He look at your pale face and try his best to keep the tears that gonna fell down."So,what the doctor said?"Kris ask."He said that she loss a lot of her blood but they alredy fixed it.Maybe she'll wake the day after tomorrow. Aside from that,she's fine.Fortunately,the bullet didn't go too deep."Lay explain.Kai sigh in relief.

               "I own her my life.She safe me from the shot.I wish I notice that shot before she does."  Kai hang his head guilty.Kris pat Kai's shoulder."It's ok.No need to feel guilty.She did her job as a captain right??"Kris said and Kai nod his head."Do you guys wash up already??"Kris ask.They shook their head.Kai and Kris pinch their nose instantly."That's why I smell stink here."they two said.They all burst in laughter including Sehun."Can I visit D.O. hyung??"Kai ask.Kris nod his head."I think we should get the others the chance to visit Hyerin.I'm gonna go back home to wash up.I smell like a dumpster."Lay said and walk out fom the room followed by Luhan,Kris and Kai.  Tao,Luhan and Lay get back home with your car while Kris and Kai visit D.O.

                Sehun stare at your angelic sleeping face.He brush of the strands of hair from your face. Suho,Xiumin,Chen,Chanyeol and Baekhyun walk in the room.They saw Sehun was brushing the hair away from your face.Suho smile sweetly.Chanyeol cough making Sehun flich on his seat.He look at his hyungs.They gather around your bed."We already heard from Kris about Hyerin.You didn't need to explain."Baekhyun said."I think I should take a look at D.O hyung.Is he alright??"Sehun ask.Suho nod his head.Sehun walk out from the room and get in D.O's room which is just beside your room.

                He knock first before getting in.He saw Kai is feeding D.O. with poridge while Kris watch the telivision."D.O. hyung."Sehun said and sit beside D.O.'s bed.He look at his hyung body.

"You look...."Sehun didn't dare to said.

"ed up?? Yeah.I'm awful"D.O. said.

"Does it really hurt??Hyung look like you're in pain."Sehun ask with tears treakling on his cheeks.

"Aniya.It doesn't hurt at all.Hyung is strong."D.O cares Sehun's hair.Kai need to turn his head away trying to keep his tears.D.O. look very hurt.His purple bruise on his face still clear.He can't even swallow the food because of the bruise.Kai get beside Kris."Kris hyung,can I learn shooting??"he ask suddenly.Kris look at him and raise his eyebrow."Why??You want to shoot the bastards that beat D.O.??"Kris ask.Kai nod his head."No."he said.Kai's eyes widen."Why??"he ask.

               "Hyerin wouldn't like that.We can't easily kill people.Only Hyerin can kill people but she'll do it alone if she wanna kill people.She won't ask us to follow.She said it's too brutal for us to watch.We know how to shoot but we use it when it's urgent.If it's not urgent like what you're gonna do,we don't use guns."Kris said.Kai sigh.

              "She know what she's doing.Please trust her.The last time we didn't follow her orders making Luhan was shot three times.At his leg,arm and stomache." Lay who just get in the room said followed by Luhan and the others (the one that visit Hyerin).Now all 12 EXO are in the room. Kai widen his eyes."Really??How did it happened??"D.O. ask them.Luhan sit next to Kai."It was when the first time she become our leader."

 

*Flashback*

              

                You secretly get out from the mansion but beeing caught by ExoM."Where are you going young lady??"Kris ask.You turn around and look at him."Don't follow me.I'm gonna help Yunho and Changmin oppa.Jaejoong,Xiah and Yoochun betrayed them.It's really dangerous.You guys aren't ready for this."you said strictly.They make wtf face. "You didn't trust us??"Xiumin ask.You shook your head."I trust you guys.But it's really dangerous.I don't want you guys to get hurt.Don't make stupid things.Don't follow me even if anything happened.Trust me.I'll get home safe and sound."you said and get out from the mansion.You ride your bike and headed towards the fighting place.

                 "I don't trust her.What if she's in danger??What if she's hurt??"Luhan ask."She said don't follow her even if anything happened."Lay said."I don't care.She's young and it's her first time to get in a fight like this."Luhan said."It's ours too."Chen said."Trust her,for god sake."Lay said.Luhan shook his head."I don't care."he said and grab his bike key.He ride the bike and follow you.Lay and the others look at each other."Let's follow him."Kris said.Lay shook his head disbelieve at what Luhan just did."We're gonna stay."Lay,Chen and Tao said.

                  You arrive at the address and take out both of your gun.Luhan and ExoM just arrive at the place saw you get in the warehouse holding your guns."Guns??What are she gonna do??"Tao ask."She'll gonna shoot people.Who else??"Lay said.Suddenly,they heard a gun shot. "Hyerin."Luhan said and run into the warehouse.He get in and widen his eyes at the scene.It's you pointing your gun at Xiah.He saw that Xiah's leg were shot.Uknow and Max hyung already fell unconscious."Hyerin!! What the are you doing??!!!!" Luhan shout.Jaejoong smirk and shoot him in the legs.Luhan fell on his knees groaning in pain.Kris who wanted to help him were kick in the face by Jaejoong and he fell unconscious.Xiumin fight with Jaejoong but were beaten easily.You were fighting with Yoochun suddenly heard another gunshot.You look at the source and saw Luhan were shot at his arm.You were very angry and your eyes turn crimson.You punch Yoochun's face and side kick his neck making him fell unconscious.You quickly run towards Luhan.Max who just wake up from his unconscious saw that Xiah is pointing his gun at you.He quickly get up from the ground and run towards you.He push you making the two of you fell on the ground.The gunshot was heard and it shoot straight to Luhan's stomache."Arghhh!!!"Luhan groan in pain.

*end of flashback*

                   "I was coma for 3 months.Hyerin is the one who watch after me.I regret not obeying her orders."Luhan hang his head low in guilty."Who are Jaejoong,Xiah and Yoochun??"Suho ask Lay."It's our ex senior.Same group as Uknow hyung and Max Changmin.They betrayed us.That's all I know.The real story only Hyerin and TVXQ hyung know.We didn't dare to open up that story because we know if we did that,Hyerin will angry at us and Luhan will feel guilty for not following her orders."he explain.

                      "That's why we respect and follow each of her orders.Even if she's younger than us her mind is greater than us."Kris said."If you want to learn shooting,make sure you ask her first.  She'll train you.But if you want to learn shooting because you want to take revenge,I recomended you not to.There's no revenge in Blue Pheonix dictionary."he continued.Kai nod his head.

"I think I have another reason to learn shooting.It's not fair if you guys know how to shoot but ExoK didn't right?? We are one and we must know each other's specialities."Kai said.Suho nod his head.

"I don't care.But you need to bear the pain.We have alot of bruise from shooting."Luhan said.ExoK nod their head determine."We are sure about that."Suho said.

 

                                                   *****************************************

                     It's night and EXO already get back home.Kai is watching after D.O. since he need to stay for another two days.He wear his hood jacket and watch the telivision.The nurse will sometimes get in the room and check for her condition.They were jealous of you because there's 11 handsome man visit you.The nurse took a glance at Sehun before get out from the room. *he's so handsome>_<* she thought.

                    Sehun sigh after the nurse get out from the room."I know I'm handsome,noona.But please don't flirt at me.Sehun no likey."Sehun mumble and pout cutely.After he eat his dinner,he sit beside your bed and observe your sleeping face."You're so cute and agelic you know that,Hyerin?" Sehun said."How can I believe that you're the most heartless gangster??"he sigh.Suddenly he had an idea.He took out his phone.He press the camera button and secretly capture your angelic sleeping face.He also took a selca with you.He make funny pose at you and capture it.He smile at the results.He look at your lips and suddenly have the urge to kiss them.He bite his lips cutely and look at your y sweet lips again.He slowly leaned over and kis your plump lips.He get back to his seat hold his lips.His face are as red as blood.*I just kissed her.It's my first kiss.My first kiss is with the one I love.*he thought and smile brightly.He can still feel your soft lips on his lips.He sleep that night with smile on his face while holding his lips.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HE.JUST.KISSED.HER!!!!!!!!!

OMO OMO OMO><