Surprise meeting

I'm always here
Tiffany woke up with a great smile plastered on her face. As soon as she wake up, she received a message from her one and only baby boy. 'Baby girl! Good morning! I'll pick u up at 1 later! Wear something nice baby!:*' Tiffany looked at his message and checked the time. An hour before meeting her baby boy that she loved with her heart. Tiffany wore a quite revealing dress which only covered her front. Knowing that her boyfriend will definitely get her to change, she brought along a jacket and stuffed it in her bag. At 1pm, Jiyong arrived at Tiffany's house. 'Hello baby! I've missed you! Babe! You look great in the tuxedo! ' Tiffany praised him. 'Awwww hello baby girl! I've missed u too! You look gorgeous in that dress too! Jiyong went forward to hug her. When he wrapped his arms around her waist, he felt that her back was bare. He turned her around and saw her . 'Baby! Go change into something not so revealing! ' Jiyong said pouting. 'Babe~ I've brought jacket! Let me wear this pleaseeee ~ ' Tiffany said while doing aegyo. Jiyong saw her aegyo and immediately agreed. Soon, they zoomed off to meet Jiyong's parents which Tiffany didn't know. Soon, they arrived at their destination. Tiffany, not asking where they are going, is getting more curious when they entered the restaurant. 'Jiyong! Over here!' A female voice called. Tiffany looked over to only find a middle aged couple on a table. 'Omma! Appa!' Jiyong called. Tiffany stood straight while blinking her eyes. Jiyong, while saw, laughed and pulled her to the table and make her sit.