Prom night

I'm always here
Tiffany took a sit in between Jiyong and his mother. 'Hello a-auntie, uncle. My-y name is Tif-ffany Hwang-g. N-nice to m-meet y-you-u.. ' Tiffany stumbled. Jiyong giggled and held her hand. His parents kept a poker face and bombarded her a bunch of weird questions like 'How old are you?' , 'How long as it been with Jiyong?' , 'Do you know how to cook?' , 'Can you do housework? ' etc. Tiffany answered all of them with the small voice of hers. Tiffany parents then burst into laughter. Tiffany looked at them with her eyes wide open. 'We're joking around with you!' Tiffany blushed at how silly she was. Jiyong giggled too, earning himself a kick from Tiffany. Jiyong growled in pain while his parents asked him what happened with concerned written all over their faces. 'Nothing! I knocked onto the table. I must punish that table!' Jiyong said while glaring at Tiffany as he kicked the table. She just ignored him. Tiffany and Jiyong's parents got along well. Jiyong's mother even requested to see both of them feeding each other. They did what his mother requested. Jiyong's parents squealed seeing how sweet they was. Both of them blushed at their squealing. Soon, it was time to part. Tiffany promised to meet them again. Tiffany was brought home after that. Tiffany's dad requested to see Jiyong after the prom night which was days later. Jiyong agreed politely. Tiffany went to her princess room which is in pink. She took a small bath and wore a tube bathrobe while she walked into her walk-in closet to pick a pink ribbon pajamas. She changed and lay on her bed, holding onto her phone. Looking at instagram and twitter. When she was about to switch on her alarm for tomorrow, she received a text from her Jiyong. 'Hey babe! I'm missing you already! Pick you tomorrow to school?' Jiyong texted. 'Hey baby boy! Me too~ Sure! Do you know about YulYang?' Tiffany replied. 'Okay! See you tomorrow! Yuri and Taeyang? Ouhhh! Yep! They are dating right? Don't you think it's great? We won't be awkward anymore! Okay good night baby! Sleep well!:*' Jiyong texted her while he went to bed. 'Agree ~ good night to you too baby boy! :*:*' With sweet messages from each other, both of them fell into a sweet dream of their future. Morning came and the alarm clock rang. Tiffany woke up and took a light shower before changing into her school uniform. She applied light makeup which wasn't able to be seen. She went down to the first floor to eat breakfast which Tiffany's dad made for her Before going to work. Tiffany ate her breakfast and waited for Jiyong to pick her. She waited for awhile before Jiyong arrived. Jiyong knocked on the door, greeting her pretty Tiffany who was standing at the door, smiling and giving Jiyong her eyesmile. Jiyong greeted a with a tight hug. They ended the hug and got up Jiyong's car. They reached the school within 15 minutes with Jiying's ability of speed driving. They got out of the car and searched got Yuri and Taeyang. The new couple. When the walk in the school, many pair of eyes were looking at their interlocked hands. JiFany just smiled at how awkward YulYang was. JiFany kept mocking them which caused a slap on the arm from the couple. They quickly split and went for lessons. School ended with the annoying bell that pupils been longing to ring earlier. The girls were screaming like crazy as tomorrow was the prom night. JiFany and YulYang were sitting around a table, discussing what to wear. They decided to go shopping and buy couple suit together. Both the couple tried out their couple prom dresses. Both JiFany and YulYang look mesmerizing in their couple prom dresses. Yuri decided to sleep at Tiffany's house for then night. Tiffany and Yuri fell asleep on their big bed waiting for the long awaited day in high school to arrive. They woke up with a wide smile on their faces. They charged their phones and cameras and Polaroid They soaked themselves in rose water and took a light bath. By the time they were done with bath, it was already 3pm. The prom will begin at 6pm. They wore bathrobes and packed their things into the clutch. By the time they finish it was already 3.45pm. They changed into their prom dresses and started putting on make up. They arranged with the boys to pick them up at 5.45pm. They finished putting on their makeup at 5.30pm and touch up a little. They finished their touch up at 5.40pm and sat on the couch. Soon, they boys arrived with their own sports car. The girls hopped on the one their boyfriend were driving. Within minutes, They arrived at school. They were the middle attention when they entered the school. Taeyeon, which hurt JiFany, was with a guy that she hated back then. JiFany just laughed.