I love you baby girl

I'm always here
Jiyong, who unknowingly fall for Tiffany finally found his heart behind the wall that Tiffany confessed to Yuri about Jiyong. Jiyong decided to confess. -------------------------------Jiyong stepped out. Tiffany and Jiyong stared at each other. Yuri who said she needed to go to the toilet, went away from both of them. I found out you liked me more right? Jiyong joked while Tiffany blushed. Well, me too. I like u too. Tiffany smiled. Tiffany accepted him immediately when he confessed. They were so lovingly until Yuri can't stand it . -------------------------------My one of a kind Miyoung! Do you love me as much as I love you? Tiffany, who heard her Korean name, pouted and ignored Jiyong who knew she hated it when people call her by her Korean name. Jiyong giggled and slipped his hand around her slim waist. He turned Tiffany around to face him and put her hands around his neck. Jiyong showed aegyo to his one and only Tiffany and she immediately forgave Jiyong, who rarely showed aegyo to anyone. They hugged for sometime and Jiyong brought Tiffany home. -------------------------------Tiffany laid down in her bed and smiled at the sight of Jiyong confessing to her. She was about to close her eyes when a message came. It was from Jiyong. 'Hello baby girl! Do you miss me? I bet u do. Anyways, good night! Sweet dreams. Sleep tight, dun let the bed bugs bite! I love you my baby girl! ♡ :*' Tiffany smiled at how sweet Jiyong was and decided to send him back with a text saying 'Awwww. Of course I miss u baby boy! Same goes to you! I love you too my baby boy!:* :* :* ♡♡'. Soon, Tiffany fell asleep.