four: Day by Day

21 days without you.

Day by day Sho cried and cried. He felt guilty , liking that kiss. He betrayed his lover.

*Beep* "Hi, uh...Can't come to the phone now, Just leave a message. I'll probably message you later"*Beep*

"Hey Sho-chan, How's it going? I thought you'll be on skype by now..Are you busy? Probably right? Anyways America's nice..You should come with me, My boss is calling me, go on skype, I love you, It's your hunny boo" Sho huffed.

"Second Message, *Beep* Hi, can't come to the phone now, just leave me a message, I'll probably message you later *Beep*" "Sho-chan? Busy again, tsk tsk, haha Must be busy with your photoshoots, ne? I thought your gunna call, I guess not..huh...But it's okay..Your still not in skype..Sho..Where are you..oh..ah..okay..well I have to go..i hate surgery...please answer back"

*Third Message *Beep* Hi, uh..Can't come to the phone right now, I'll probably message you later*beep*" "Sho, seriously..I'm getting worried, Are you ing dead? Ignoring me? Did you even get my message, Sho...look I'm sorry for doing this, but seriously, I'm sorry..You know what I won't call you..anymore We'll talk when Ill get back, please Sho.."

"I'm sorry, Matsujun...I can't I can't face you..." Sho sobbed in his pillow loudly. Until their was a knock on the door. Repeatly. It got louder and louder. Sho gave up and finally opened the door.

"Yeah, Um can you shut-" Sho looked up.

"Hi, Sho-chan" Masaki waved slowly

. "Uhh...." Sho groaned.

"Yeah, so..uh...may I come in, I'm sorry for everything I've done"

"How'd you get my address ?"

"Nino-chan" Masaki said.

"Whatever come in".Sho said. The taller brought grocery bags inside the apartment.

"What the ?" He pointed at the bags.

"You are skinny as " Masaki poked at his flat stomach.

"Also, You've been ignoring the calls from your agents. They called me to fill in for you Sho-chan"

"So..."

"Wanna get your job back?"

"I don't even ing know"

"Take a shower, you smell like a hobo and shave" Sho chuckled

" you too" Masaki laughed and started cooking.

 "Sho, I'm cooking curry, get your fine in here and eat my somewhat not horrid curry!"

"I'm coming" Sho put on red boxers and went to eat.

"Sho!" Masaki yelled.

"I'm here, what do you want?"

Sho said. Masaki looked at his direction. Sho flipped his wet hair to the side. The wet drop sliding on his skin onto his flat stomach...onto his..red..boxers. "Masaki-san? Sho said snapping his fingers.

"Huh..? get your curry^ Masaki shoved a hot bowl in Sho's hands.

"Masaki, are you-"

"I'm fine....Just eat" They both sat down and prayed. Then eating silently. Until Sho interupted the silent.

"I really..am such a moron...Jun's on doctor buisness and I'm here..in Japan"

"Who is Jun?"

"My..boyfriend"

"Oh"