One: This is so long.

21 days without you.

"I don't want you to leave, Jun" Sho reached for Jun's hand and entwined in with his.

"It's important...If it wasn't I wouldn't be going, It's only for a while" The Doctor said, while Sho's cheek gently with his other hand. Sho held on to his hand that was caressing his cheek.

"I understand.." He said softly. Jun pulled him into a tight hug. 

"I'm going to miss....this...you...your.." He pulled away and kissed Sho gently. "Lips"

Sho chuckled. As Jun checked his watch.

"My Taxi will be arriving soon, I have to leave,Aieru Sho" Jun smiled and hugged the sorrowful man one more time.

"Don't be late, I love you too, I'll be on skype awaiting for your call" Sho answered back.

"I will call you every ing day" Jun smiled and shut the door.

These twenty one days will be really long without him' Sho huffed. His heart already aching for him to come back. He just misses him so much.

-

It's been only an hour since Jun had left. Sho was already sulking and inhaling Jun's pillow.

"I should have been a doctor, so I don't have to be in this agony" 

His phone rang.

"Moshimoshi? This is Sho"

"Where the hell are you?" A pissed off voice said.

"What do you mean..I'm at home, What the your talking about?"  Sho said in confusion.

"You have a damn photoshoot today, Your boss is yelling at me, Hurry the up and get your fine here! Sho!" 

"I ing forgot Nino, I'm so sorry. Jun's getting into my mind"

"Your Doctor boyfriend left you for another hot model?" Nino snickered.

"What? No! He went on a doctor's buisness trip..In America..."

"Doctor trip? Alright then, Hurry the up. Your boss is already yelling at others HURRY UP" The line went dead.

Sho huffed and hurried out the door.

-

"That was a work load, Let's get some Drinks!!!" Nino said to Sho.

"I don't think I'm in the mood today or the rest of the 21 days, Nino" Sho said. "I'm going home, bye"

"No YOUR NOT, SHO YOU COME BACK HERE" Nino grabbed his collar and dragged him to the bar.

"Nino, stop it!" Sho tried to get rid of his tight grip, but Nino was to strong;

"Your going to ing come, whether you like it or not" 

" you" 

The bouncer nodded and opened the club doors. Nino let go of Sho's collar.

"Damn, I have whiplash" Sho rubbed his neck. He looked at all the neon lights flashing. Loud party music. People dancing, and watching pole dancers.

"Welcome to the club, Sho" Nino yelled over the loud music. "Keep your mind of Jun, and look at all the pretties"

"I don't ing want to. I Love Jun"

"Whatever Sho, but you'll have to get over it soon, or else the 21 days will be hella long" Nino smirked.