Three: Betrayal...On you

21 days without you.

"Crap...No..I'm sorry" Sho ran away. He could not take it. Kissing another man, and liking it especially. He has Jun. He can't do that to him.

'I'm ing sorry, already on the first day' Sho ran as fast as he could to his apartment.

"Sho.." Masaki looked down.

"Hey You!" 

Masaki turned around and recieved a punch in the face. He could taste the metallic blood, right away. He felt the blood runnign down and dripping on the floor.

"What the hell?" The taller said.

"What the did you do to Sho?" Nino clenched his teeth.

"I kissed him, like you ing care. Flirting with the blondies" Masaki smirked.

"Why, you ing-" Nino raised his fists up but was stopped.

"Stop it Nino" The man said.

"Huh?" Nino turned around. "Oh-chan?"

"Yes, It's Oh-chan, You.." He pointed at Masaki. "Go to the bathroom to get yourself cleaned up" Ohno demanded.

"Who the are you to tell me what to do?" Masaki spat.

"I run this place, I'm the ing boss...Do you want to get kicked out?" Ohno said.

Masaki grunted and did what he was told and stuck the middle finger at Nino, who stuck his tongue out.

"Don't punch anyone, Kazu..Starting a fight in the club! Do you want to die, he was taller than you!"

"Sorry, Oh-chan...He was stubborn enough to kiss my friend and he ran away" Nino bowed his head.

"Have a drink, I'll be waiting for you in the lounge" Ohno kissed his forehead softly.

"Thank you oh-chan" Nino smiled.

Nino dialed Sho's number.

"Moshi..." Sho sobbed.

"Sho, where are you..I got ing worried" 

"You probably saw what happened, I betrayed him, I betrayed Jun, Nino..What do I do?" Sho sobbed loudly.

"Your killing my eardrums, It was by accident, wasn't it?" 

"It was, but I actually liked it.." 

"Like...it.." Nino took a deep breath.

"Nino......I'll...call you...later..Please...don't bother me.." Sho hung up.

"Sho..? man.." Nino shut his phone, and wentover to the bar. Ordering one heafty tequila shot.

"Why did I do this to Sho"