Two: Getting the hang of it

21 days without you.

Sho was slowly getting used to going to the club Nino dragged him into.

The loud music, drinks, vip lounges,everything.

"It seems like your letting yourself loose" Nino said while dancing with him, to the beat of Will.I.Am's Scream and Shout.

The off-tune singing of others "I wanna sing and shout and let it all out!"

"Yeah, I guess I am" He shouted back.

"Well, I'm going to hang out with the blondes over there, see you later" Nino dissapeared into the crowd.

"Alone, again"he said to himself, "I don't care anymore"

Someone tapped his shoulder. Sho looked back, nobody. He returned to his dancing.

Another tap, and he quickily turned around, but no one. 

"Your that model, Aren't you?" A male voice said.

Sho slowly turned his head around. 

"May i dance with you?" The unknown stranger said.

"I am pretty lonely" Sho blushed at the sight of him. Tall, Brown hair, gorgous dark brown eyes. 

He danced to the beat. "I'm Masaki, I'm new here..I came alone" He said shyly.

"I'm Sho....that fashion model" They continued to dance to the rhythm. Until a man was yelling "Excuse me, sorry" and shoved Sho right into Masaki. The tall latter held onto Sho's biceps, to not make him fall.

", sorry..." Sho looked up, the dark brown eyes staring at him. He shook his head 'I can't do this, I love Jun, I can't!' Sho thought and pushed him away.

"Did i hurt you? Please be careful" Masaki sighed.

"No, I just gotta go.." He said and walked out of the dancing crowed.

"No, Don't go Sakurai-san!" He luckily grabbed his arm in time."Please, don't go" He said.

"What..Masaki-san. I can't.." Sho stammered.

"Can't what..?" Masaki said in a worried tone.

"Can't be with you.." 

"Not even for a drink? Get to know me better?" The latter said.

'A drink won't hurt, I don't think' Sho thought. "fine, let's have a drink" 

They both sat in the comfortable bar stool with a leather cushion, the letter N sowed in.

"Two beers please" Masaki took out his wallet and flashed a 1000 yen cash."Keep the change" 

"Very well" The bartender said, and the cap opened with a pop.

Masaki chugged the beer. "So Sho-kun..."

Sho grunted in reply.

"I've seen you model before, Your quite popular amongst many. I loved your photo in a clothing magazine, for some musk..stuff."

"Yeah, I've been in many of those" Sho said. 'This guy is really energetic at midnight'

"I'm a model too!" Masaki said cheerfully.

"Really congrats" He took a sip of his beer.

"Yep, and I would really want to be in a photoshoot with you, I just started out. Thanks to you, I actually fufilled my dream!"

"Wait, What?"  Sho knitted his eyebrows

-

"Sho..where the hell are you". Nino yelled, "Sho-kun, we have to..." His eyes became wide once he saw.

"Thank you, Sho" Masaki kissed him. Sho tried to wriggle himself out but it was too good, Instead he moaned.

"Oh " Nino swore and backed away slowly. "Why the hell did i do that, crap..."