15 Signs He's Falling In Love With You - One Shot Collection

Description

15 Signs

He's Falling in Love with You

It's a feeling that everyone experiences at least once. The undeniable, can't stop thinking about him, butterflies in your stomach type of love. But how do you know he's loving you right back? 15 easy signs along with 15 one-shots with the boys of Pledis' Seventeen.

Foreword

I am here to love you, to hold you in my arms. 

I am here to learn from you and receive your love in return. I am here because there is no other place to be.

a/n: to be completely honest with you, i really don't know why i'm writing this besides causing myself chest pains but looks like i'm doing it anyways. below will be the masterlist of the one shot and the description to fit it. i'll be starting at fifteen, and working my way down to one. i've left out sam for obvious reasons (the kid is eleven, he should be eating ice cream and playing hop scotch), but i left the other youngsters in for a little fluff, ha. i'll be updating this every so often but i've also been trying to complete the first chaptered fanfiction i have going on (you can check that out here). thank you again for reading, i'll try my best to write quality one shots :~)


15. You enjoy silent time together

Junhui and Jia - With people you like, you avoid quiet time like the plaque; you'll do whatever it takes to fill any awkward silence. With someone who makes you undeniably comfy, someone with whom you are borderline in love, quiet time isn't just okay: it's welcome. It brings peace and even an opportunity for mystical bonding between the two of you. If calm prevails in the face of silence, he's definitely falling.

14. He's excited to meet your family

Junghan and Nayeong - Bringing a boy home to an overly excited mom, suspicious dad, protective big brothers and judgmental sisters is an experience usually accompanied with anxiety. However, if he doesn't seem the least bit as worried as you are, he's definitely knee deep in the heart-pumping love.

13. He cooks you dinner

Doyoon and Yoona - One of the biggest measures of how much he cares is how much effort he puts into your time together. Cooking a meal is super intimate and requires both time and energy. If he's making the offer, he's pretty committed.

12. He goes out of his way for you

Jihoon and Minah - Does he go out of his way for you? Sure, he could always take the shortcut, but does he go that extra mile just because it's something that will make you happy? If so, then this is a sure sign that you have a guy that's falling for you.

11. He love spending time with you

Dongjin and Eunae - It just goes without saying that when you're in love, you enjoy spending time with that person you're in love with. Instead of going out with his buddies, does he decide to spend time with you? Instead of doing one of his favourite hobbies, would he prefer spending time with you doing one of your favourite hobbies? If so, watch out…he may just be falling for you.

10. He smiles at you

Mingyu and Soomin - Sure, guys smile…especially when they're trying to get some attention. However, you can tell a caring smile from a flirty smile. Does he smile at you with that twinkle in his eye? That smile is definitely something to look into.

9. He can talk with you for a long time

Seokmin and Juyeon - Guys do not like to "talk things through" when they're upset. Many guys don't talk at all. However, when they find a girl that they enjoy spending time with, they feel as if they could talk for a long time.

8. When you're automatically invited to everything

Hansol and Minjeong - Whether it's to pratice, important dinner or going out to the movies, he wants you there. Something about you just next to him, something about your presence calms him. Yeah, he's fallen for you.

7. He's overly concerned

Seungkwan and Sohyun - Good friends are concerned about you, but a guy who loves you would always be overly concerned. He would remind you about your special dates, he'd ask you if you've had lunch, he'd offer you a jacket even if it isn't cold, he'd suggest a trip to the doctor even if you've coughed just once! There's a big chance he's trying to impress you if you find that he's overly concerned almost all the time, no matter where the both of you are.

6. His friends tell you not to hurt him

Wonwoo and Haerin - The title pretty much says it all. If his friends want to make sure you really care about him, that means even they can tell how fast he's falling. If his friends are worried for his love sick heart, he's totally falling.

5. He remembers the little things

Chan and Taeyun - If a guy remembers a lot of details about stories you have told him, he is quite possibly falling in love with you. When a guy really cares about a girl, he'll do his best to truly listen and get to know them. If he's bringing up past events often and telling others about things you've told him, he's probably in love.

4. He loves cuddle time

Jisoo and Saera - Okay, okay, when a guy is not in love with a girl, they generally do not like cuddle time. Cuddle time is the time where the two of you hold one another and talk. You know, share the fondest memories together, talk about your lives, your past, even silly stuff that you can't share with everyone.

3. He contacts you often

Soonyoung and Minji - If a guy is falling in love, it'll be hard for him not to contact his girl often. If your guy is contacting you frequently throughout the day, sending you inside jokes and asking how your day is going…it's likely he's falling.

2. You know you can trust him and he trusts you

Mingming and Jieying - You have this gut instinct of who you can trust and who you can't. If you feel as if you can trust him, then that's perfect. If he trusts you in return, even better. Trust is a must have in every relationship.

1. He says it

Seungcheol and Saejin - The surest sign of love is when he comes out and tells you. Don't be wary if a guy tells you he loves you sooner than you do. Some guys have to say it as soon as he knows it. Trust his words - he loves you!