Chapter 10-The Plan

CHANGE

December 23rd (11:30am Lunch time)

Minzy stared at Kai as she sat across from him at their lunch table.  What’s wrong with him?  Ever since he found out that I was dating his best friend, he has been treating me differently.  He barely talks to me anymore and as much as I annoy him, he just brushes it off like it doesn’t bother him.  As much as I hate to admit this, I miss arguing with him.

“Why are you staring at me like that?” Kai asked as he stared at her with his cold eyes.

Minzy blinked as she snapped out of it, “Tsk, what makes you think I was staring at you?”

Tao smirked, “Actually, you were staring at him.”

“Yeah,” Se Hun chimed in.  “You were staring at him like one of his hardcore fan girls.”

Kai secretly smiled to himself as Minzy threw her straw at Se Hun and cried, “Shut up!”

“Hey guys!” Taemin happily greeted as he sat down next to Minzy.  “What’s up?”

“Minzy keeps staring at Kai,” Tao replied as he gave her a smirk.

“I am not!” Minzy defended herself as she threw him a dirty look.

“I think your girl has the hot’s for me,” Kai said looking at his best friend with a huge grin on his face.

Minzy blushed as she scoffs, “You wish ert!”

Taemin rolled his eyes at him, “I hardly doubt it man.”  He turned to look at her and nervously asked, “Right?”

“You’re absolutely right,” Minzy cutely replied as she kissed him on his lips.

Tao and Se Hun pretended to puke as Kai quickly looks away from them.  Geez, does she like kissing my best friend in front of me or something?  I can’t stand this jealousy inside of me anymore!  Lord help me!

“Did you guys get invited to Krystal’s Christmas party?” Se Hun suddenly asked.

Tao, Taemin, and Kai all shook their heads yes expect for Minzy.  She her lips together, “I wouldn’t have gone even if I was invited.”

“Why is that?” Tao asked. 

“Because the entire school is going to be there and I hate…no…I should rephrase myself, I dislike 96% of these students that go to this school,” Minzy coolly replied.

Kai raised his left eyebrow up, “96%?  Who is the 4% that you like?”

“The four guys that I am currently having lunch with right now, dummy!” Minzy replied as she let out a small laugh.  “You guys are the only ones who are actually normal in this school.”

Taemin kissed her forehead and smiled, “Since you weren’t invited, I’m not gonna go.”

“No, I think you should go,” Minzy insisted.  “Your fan girls will be disappointed if they don’t see you there.”

Taemin scoffs, “Does it look like I care?  There’s no point in me going if you’re not going to be there.  End of story.”

“Why don’t we have a party of our own?” Tao suggested. 

“That sounds like a great idea!” Se Hun excitedly cried.  “We can have it at my house tomorrow night!  What do you guys say?”

Kai thought about it for a moment before he answered, “I’m game.”

“Me too!” Tao cried.

“Me three,” Taemin said.

“Me four,” Minzy added.  She smiled, “Shall we exchange Christmas gifts too?”

“I don’t see why not?  I mean, Christmas is just once a year,” Tao excitedly said.

“I can’t wait!” Se Hun happily cried.  “Should we invite more people to come too?”

Minzy made a face, “Well, it depends on who you invite.  Remember that the entire school hates me expect you four.”

“I think we should just keep it to us 5,” Taemin said. 

“But I want to kiss someone under the mistletoe,” Se Hun whined. 

“Yeah, me too,” Tao complained.

“Are you guys serious?!” Minzy cried in disbelief.

“Well, they’re not the only ones that want to kiss someone under the mistletoe either,” Kai suddenly said.  “I think we should be able to bring one person who we like to the party too.  It wouldn’t be fair to us to see you and hyung make out in front of us on Christmas Eve.”

“Kai has a very good point,” Tao quickly said.

“I think that’s fair,” Se Hun added.

Is there someone that he likes?  Is that the reason why he hasn’t been talking to me? She thought as she looked at Taemin, “What do you think?”

Taemin nervously scratched his neck as he stared at his three friends who were gave him the you-better-side-with-us-or-else-you’re-in-deep-trouble look.  He sighs, “I think the guys are right.  I mean, look at them.  They’re totally jealous of me that I have a girlfriend and they don’t.”

“Whatever hyung!” Kai playfully cried.

“Jealous my ,” Tao scoffed.

Se Hun rolled his eyes at him, “You wish buddy!”

Minzy sighs, “Fine.  But you guys can only bring one person!  No expections!”

“Yes!” all three boys shouted as they grinned at each other.

“Who are you going to ask?” Tao asked as he looked at Se Hun.

Se Hun thought about it for a minute before he shyly replied, “I think I’m going to ask Namjoo (in case if you guys don’t know who she is, she is from A-Pink).  She has been catching my eye lately.”

“She’s pretty,” Tao said.  “I think I’m going to ask Juliane (in case you guys don’t know who she is, she is from ChoColat).  I like quiet girls like her.”  He looked at Kai and asked, “Who are you going to ask?”

Minzy looked at him and was curious who he was going to bring.  He better not bring anyone like Minah, Jiyeon, IU, Naeun, or Jiyoung.  If he does, who knows what I’ll do to his date.

“I’m going to ask Lee Seul Mui,” Kai replied looking calm.

“Lee Seul Mui?  Who is that?” Tao asked scratching his head.

“She goes by the nickname of T-ae (in case you guys don’t know who she is, she is from RaNia),” Kai replied as he looked at Minzy.  For a minute, he thought he saw a tint of jealousy and anger glowing in her eyes as she quickly looked away from him.  He smiled, “T-ae is one of the prettiest girls in our grade and I heard from one of my classmates that she has the hot’s for me.”  

Oh, so he does like the pretty girls!  I knew it! She angrily thought as she looked at away from him.  Of course, pretty boys like him prefer pretty girls like T-ae.  And to think that I was ever interested in him!  Oh well…at least Taemin thinks I’m beautiful!  Hm…what should I get everyone for Christmas?  And I wonder what they’re going to get me?  They better not get me anything girly!    

Hello my dear loyal readers!  I have some good news and some bad news!  The good news is that my laptop is finally fixed!  The bad news is that everything (including all of my stories) has been completely wiped off!  I’m really sorry if this is a short chapter.  This chapter would have been A LOT longer if my stupid laptop didn’t catch so many viruses.  Damn those people who created viruses…anyways, on the bright side, I will be updating a lot more often.  Again, I am deeply sorry for making all of you wait.  Please continue to comment, subscribe, and vote for this story.  I would like it to be featured on the front page of this site.  (That is my dream)!  Thank you once again for all of your support!