Him

Future Diary

I jumped onto my bed as soon as I arrived home. I laid on the bed staring at the picture he gave me. The girl looks awfully familiar. "She looks like me." I muttered softly to myself. i leaped off my bed and rummage through my drawer. I grabbed my photo album from the bottom of the desk and flipped through it. I came across an family photo of when I was 8 and compared the girl from both photos.

"They look exactly the same." I gasped. I immediately dashed out of my room and ran downstairs looking for an explanation from my mother. I found my mother in the living room and I launched myself at her.

"Mom, who is Lee Taemin and did I meet him before?" 

She gave me a weird gaze before answering my question. 

"He's my best friend's son, and we took you to their house when you were eight. You even kissed him before we left and we even took a picture of it." She smirked as she said her last sentence causing me to turn bright red.

I ran upstairs as i took out my diary that i treasured most. I spent the whole night flipping through my diary, reading every little detail she had recorded about him eventually falling asleep while holding my diary.

The next day, I woke up with a bright smile on my face. I stuffed the picture he gave me inside my diary and placed it inside my backpack before I left my house to meet him, my first love.

----------

A/N 

Please comment, subscribe and up vote!

I'll try to update daily