Thief?

Future Diary

She stood right there. Right in front of me, her head hung low as I can not see her face. I was pretty sure it was her. That one girl I had been looking for. For the past 6 year, I had hope to see her again but I was unable to. My parent informed me that she had moved to America along with her parents. 

"Excuse me? Can you lift your head up?" I asked to the girl standing right infront of my eyes.

"Excuse me?" I asked once again but there was no answer from her.

Becoming impatient, I lift my hand towards her face, planning to lift her head myself but just as I touch her face. I fell down and she dissappeared.

---

"Yah Lee Taemin, wake up."

My eyes flung open as I came in contact with the hard, cold floor. I looked around and saw my bestfriends who are also my senior at school. We were called SHINee as our classmates see us together all the time and apparently we shine like disco balls. 

"Hyung, why did you wake me up, I almost saw her face."

"Who? The girl who keeps appearing in your dream? She doesn't exist Taemin-ah." Minho hyung said while giving me a playful punch on the shoulder.

I just ignored him and laid my head on the desk, thinking about her again. I reached into my backpack and took out  my diary and headphones. I noticed that class had started and the teacher is introducing the new girl. I just ignored them and flipped to a clean, new page of my diary. I scribble down a few sentences and notice a girl sitting down next to me. I ignored her presence and kept writing in my notebook till class is over.

------

---

I looked up at the sign hanging above the room I was about to enter for the first time. 

"1-A" I sighed as I opened the door and stepped inside. Everybody stared at me like I was some weird girl. Well, almost everybody. There was one boy who looked like he was 10 sitting in the back row, scribbling something into his notebook. I introduced myself quickly and walked quickly to the only seat unoccupied in the whole room, which was located next to the boy who had caught my eyes. 

"Hello" I said quietly  as I sat down beside him. He ignored me like I was some ghost and kept playing with his notebook or whatever that was he was writing on. 

Class was soon over and everyone left the classroom. Everyone but me, I had to speak with the teacher about classwork so I was late. I walked over to my desk to take my stuff and I noticed a notebook on the floor. If my memory serves me right it belongs to the boy who sat next to me. I remember that he was writing some stuff in it for the whole class. 

Curiosity got a hold of me as I flipped to today's date. I was surprised that there was only 4 sentences on the whole page.

I dreamt about her again but I couldn't see her face as usual.

Maybe she doesn't exist like Minho hyung had said.

But I still want to see her smile and her beautiful eyes I had saw 6 year ago.

I want to meet her again.

----

  

I ran back to the class and slammed open the door. I saw the girl who sat next to me standing there and in her hand was my diary. I ran over and snatched my diary back.

"Yah, you thief." I yelled and looked at her.

6 years ago, I was mesmerized by those eyes and 6 year later I was once again standing there looking at the eyes and the smile I had always wanted to see once again.

---

A/N 

My first story 

Please comment about what I can improve on and subscribe