Promise

Future Diary

The eight year old Lee Taemin stood outside of his house staring at the car parked in the driveway. He was expecting some guests today but he didn't expect them this early as he was told that they would arrive around 4. He check his watch again and it was 3:13. He was told that the guests today were his parents closest friend and their daughter, and that they would spend the afternoon and dinner here. 

"I'm home" Taemin shouted as he stepped inside his house while quickly scanning the room. He had expected 4 pairs of eyes to land on him but to his surprise there was only one and it belonged to a pretty girl with long, wavy, black hair and had a pair of eyes that he would like to keep staring at.

He had to admit, her eyes were gorgeous. He was mesmerize by those alluring eyes for quite a while now until she quickly bowed and ran toward the living room.

Being the curious boy he was, Taemin ran after her. Just when he had enter then living room, he caught the 4 pair of eyes glazing toward him. He stopped at his track and bowed toward the guests and walk toward his mother. He stood beside his mother and noticed the girl again. She had his behind the woman who was her mother and the man was his father. Taemin's parents had introduced the guests and told him their names which he never caught on to as he just zoned out at the spot while staring at the girls. He noticed that not only her eyes were eye catching but the rest of her facial features were too eye catching

Taemin never liked guests, he had nothing to do so he excused himself to his room. He stood up but his mom added a request that had made him grin like an idiot. She wanted him to take the girl up to his room and play with her to strip away all the boredom that had been trapped inside of her. 

She's just been sitting on his bed for the past 5 minutes staring at the floor. Feeling awkward, he turn toward his desk and pulled out his diary. He had always kept a diary of what he had wanted to be when he grows up as it was fun to see how his dream changes from time to time.

Today, he wrote about wanting to become a famous dancer when he grows up as it had always been his dream for the future since he was 5. 

"So you keep a diary too?"

 Surprised by the question, he pinched himself to see if he was dreaming. He yelped out loud as he had pinched himself too hard and found the girl giggling at him.

"Yes, do you keep one too?" He asked quickly so she would forget about the embarrassing incident earlier.

She just nodded quietly while looking down at the floor. 

"What do you write about?" Taemin asked as he wanted to keep the conversation going.

"My future." She said quickly.

"Me too, do you want to exchange our diaries in the future?"

Taemin was shocked that those word had came out of his mouth and he could see that she was surprised as well since she was turning red. 

"You don't have to if want" he quickly added so she wouldn't feel too uncomfortable with his sudden request but her answer took him by surprise again.

"Sure, we can exchange it in the future." 

Taemin smiled and sat next to her while pulling out his pinky finger.

"It's a promise."

She shyly took his pinky finger and shook it. He took her hand and dragged her downstairs as he suspected that it was time for dinner. 

Dinner had gone by quickly and it was time for them to leave. He waved them goodbye as it was part of the manner that He had learn but this time he actually put a genuine smile on his face. 

------

Taemin's POV 

---

I saw her running back towards us and she stopped before me and leans toward my left year and whispered

"Oppa, don't forget our promise" 

She then pecked my cheeks causing me to turn bright red, then she ran back toward their car.

I then went back to my room and took out my diary. I erase what I wrote for today and wrote.

I met a girl today but I forgot to ask for her name.

I want to see her smile again.

I want to see her again.

I want to become her husband.

-------

Naeun's POV

----

I ran toward my room as soon as I can and pull out my diary. 

I met a boy today but I don't know his name.

I want him to hold my hand again.

I want to see him again.

I want to become his wife.

----------

First chapter finished, I might be able to update tomorrow.

I was suppose to update 3 hours ago but my friend deleted it so I had to start over.

Subscribe please :)