Forgotten

Future Diary

"Yah, you thief!"

Naeun stood frozen as the diary was ripped out of her hand. She whipped her head toward the person who had taken it. Her eyes met up with his. She could see him tense up, his nostrils flaring and a hint of anger in his dark brown eyes.

"I'm s-s-sorry" was the only words that could escape from her lips. She was afraid, afraid of him. She could him flaring up. Naeun figured that the diary was important to him. She mentally slapped herself for looking at his stuff without his permission. 

"Uh, so you keep a diary too?" Naeun asked hoping to break off the awkward situation she was in.

"Yeah, do you?" He asked her back.

" Y-y-yes, of c-c-course" She stuttered, startled by the sudden question. 

" Uh, sorry for looking at your diary without your permission. I found it laying on the floor so I picked it up." 

He walked towards her and snatched her hand. He went for a sprint towards the stairs. Naeun had no choice but to follow him. They finally stopped at the rooftop with Naeun gasping desperately for air.

"So do you remember me?" He suddenly asked, putting her into the state of confusion.

"I believe today's the first time we've met." Naeun muttered confused.

"Ahh, so you've forgotten about me." He muttered softly but still loud enough for Naeun to hear him, leaving her confused at his sudden statement.

"What's your name?" The boy asked which had snapped Naeun out of her own world.

"N-Naeun, Son Naeun" 

"Hmm Son Naeun, what a beautiful name." He stated as he headed for the main entrance as school was over an hour ago. 

Naeun just stood there. She slapped herself as she had given her name, while she didn't know her name. she headed for the door as she noticed a picture on the floor. She quickly glanced at picture which consist of a small 8 year old girl pecking a boy who was about the same age. She figured that the boy from earlier had dropped it. She flipped the picture over and smile as she saw whats written on the back.

"Son Naeun, I'll make sure you remember me and I'm sorry for calling you a theif"

-Lee Taemin

010-xxx-xxxx

--------

Taemin grinned as he lean against a tree watching her walk out the gate with their photo in her hand. He watched her dissappear within his view and walked back to his house smiling like and idiot. He had finally found her after all those years

---

A/N 

Please comment and subscribe