v.

Street Of Love

          The next morning... Krystal woke up lazily and stretched her arms and opened her eyes. She looked at the clock and realised that there was still sometime before school started, she started to close her eyes again but realised that there was a blanket over her. She sat up and thought, "Did I cover myself last night? I don't remember anything though..." Krystal then stood up and saw a note on the table saying, "Mr Burglar here, I saw that your window was open and broke into your house. But don't worry, I remembered to close the window before I left. You stupid pig" the note ended with a mehrong face at the end.

          "Mwoh?!" Krystal shouted. "I've been robbed?!" She immediately looked at the window and realised it was closed, she tried remembering whether the windows were closed or not last night but couldn't think of anything. She just looked around her room and it was still clean and not messed up, she checked her wallet and phone. It was still there and left untouched, she then wondered, "Which burglar breaks into someone's house and helps the person to close the windows without taking anything?" she muttered to herself. 

          Krystal walked to the kitchen and prepared herself a sandwich, while still thinking about the burglar thing. "Who on the earth did that?" she kept muttering to herself. She wanted to call the police but found no need for it since nothing was stolen. After quite some time, Krystal dressed up in her school uniform and got ready for school, she slowly walked out of her house with her heads down, still thinking and not noticing Sehun standing infront of her.

          Krystal then accidentally bumped into him, "Ow... Mianhae" She apologised and rubbed her forehead before looking up, only to see the annoying foxy-eyes standing infront of her. "Yah, watch where you're going" Her tone immediately changed into a frustrated one. "Pft. I can't believe your tone could change immediately after seeing me" Sehun complained. "Before you were, 'Oh! Mianhae' and after seeing me you shouted 'yah!'" He imitated Krystal which angered her.

          "Aish... This kid" Krystal annoyingly scoffed, "Don't imitate me! I'm not like that" she warned him and pouted before walking past him. "No manners. No feelings. No . What the hell do you even have?" Sehun whispered so that Krystal doesn't hear him, he then followed Krystal from behind and walked to school.

          Sehun observed Krystal from behind and thought to himself, "Did she not see the note on the table?" he wondered. He decided to ask her about it, he quickly walked next to Krystal, "Yah Jung, by any chance did you see a note on your desk?" Sehun asked. Krystal's eyes widened upon hearing about the note. "Wait... How did you know about the note? Did you saw the burglar? Or did you also got robbed?" Krystal asked. Sehun then sighed, as expected from the dumb Soojung. But he decided to so he pretended.

          "Yeah I saw the burglar, wearing all black. He crawled in after seeing that the window was open. I thought he was going to rob you but he just covered you with a blanket and even left you a note" Sehun pretended, acting as if he wasn't the culprit. "That's weird... Which burglar goes into this occupation and doesn't steal anything from people?" Krystal asked herself, Sehun just chuckled without her noticing. He thought to himself, "Such a stupid girl... But in a cute way"

          "Aishh... This stupid burglar making me worried for the whole morning..." Krystal said out loud and turned towards Sehun, "Stupid like you foxy eyes. And by the way, since when did I allow you to call me Jung? Only close people call me that, even so they still call me by Soojung" She told him. Sehun then rolled his eyes and replied, "Wae? I liked calling you that so what? Krystal is a weird name. Besides, you call me foxe eyes too and I didn't even comment on that" Krystal was speechless, she just couldn't talk back to Sehun no matter what. And she knew what he said made sense so she didn't want to continue this battle as she knew that she would lose to him.

          After a few hours both of them reached school and got their lesson over with. Krystal was keeping some of her books in the locker at the school hallway when her phone starting ringing. She put her books away and took out her phone from the pocket, she looked at the caller id and saw the words, 'annoying foxy eyes' she sighed and put her phone back in the pocket, without answering the call. she closed her locker and turned around only to be surprised by the face of Sehun right infront of her, about less then ten centimeters. "Ahh you scared the hell out of" she breathed heavily, relieved from the shock.

          "Yah, what is 'annoying foxy-eyes'?" Sehun looked at her phone and asked. "W-Wae?" Krystal stuttered, she was nervous as Sehun was so close to her and you knew that she couldn't stand those hot eyes. She immediately looked away from Sehun, avoiding his eye contact as much as possible. "You're weird, sometime when you see me you're angry and sometimes you just avoid me" Sehun snorted and backed away. "Since it's dismissal time let's go home together" he told her and Krystal just blinked before replying, "Why should we go together? Tch. I rather go home alone" she then turned around quickly, causing some of her hair to sweep and hit Sehun's face.

          "Yah! Did you just slap me indirectly? You, come back here!" Sehun walked quickly to catch up with Krystal. "Krystal Jung... Getting on my nerves" Eunji said, she was watching all along from afar. She just didn't like how Sehun behaved and gave so much attention towards Krystal, she thinks that Krystal is super annoying as she's being such an extra. How much she wanted to get rid of her as soon as she saw her. "Eunji-ssi?" a male voice called out from behind, Eunji got startled, she turned around and saw Key.

          "You finally came?" Eunji asked and Key nodded in reply. "You should have came earlier, you missed the good show" Eunji said and Key asked confusingly, "What show? Concerning Soojung?" Eunji sighed, "If you don't act soon, I'm afraid your 'Soojung' is going to become other people's 'Soojung'" she warned him. 

          "Have you got your transfer procedures done?" Eunji asked. "Ne" Key replied her, Eunji then took the schedule from his hands and looked at it, she smirked before shoving the papers back to him again. "Good news and bad news. You're going to be in the same classroom as Krystal for your main course. Bad thing, you rival is in that class too" she informed him before walking away. Key just stood there thinking, "Rival huh? So Soojung found a new guy? Well don't worry... Cause Soojung is going to come to me as soon as she sees me" he said confidently and walked away, leaving the school hallway.

***

          "Aish... I told you to go home together with me right, why didn't you wait for me while I was packing my stuff" Sehun caught up with Krystal outside the school gate and said. Krystal just look at him, "Why should I wait for you?" she said and walked away. Sehun scoffed looking at her manners, but he wasn't any better either. He just silently followed Krystal from behind again, walking through the beautiful street of love. It was autumn and the leaves were all pretty crimsons colours. Sehun then looked at Krystal infront of him, she looked so pretty with the leaves falling.

          Quietly, Sehun slowly took out his phone and snapped a picture of Krystal's back view and saved it in the gallery. "Teehee... I'm so gonna use this as my wallpaper. "Yah wait up!" he shouted and ran towards her...