Gangs

Living Dead

Yoojin's POV:

I woke up confused about the new surroundings, but then I remembered that we found tents. I stretched and took a deep breath, I never slept so comfortably for a long time, even when I was in Neighborhood 02. Just then I felt an arm wrap around my waist, I looked back and saw Daehyun snuggled close next to me.

To be honest, it made me happy that I would always have Daehyun on my side. You could say that I fell for him just a little bit, but I'm not looking for a relationship right now because, well obviously, we're in the middle of an apocolypse. I pushed his arm off of me and headed out the tent, I saw Himchan oppa trying to warm up near the fire.

I waved at him and he nodded, I asked, "Is anyone else awake?" He nodded and explained, "YongGuk hyung and YoungJae went to get some more supplies from the woods, they told me to tell you that you're on breakfast duty. Make something yummy, araso?" I giggled and headed towards the ice box, and searched for something that we could eat.

Taking the loaf of bread, I headed back to the fire, and placed the bread on top of something over to fire to toast it. JongUp stuck his head out of the tent and asked, "What time is it?" Himchan sniffling snapped, "We don't have ing watches, genius, *ACCHOO!!*" Himchan rubbed his nose and said, ", I'm sick."

I moved next to him and placed my hand on his forehead and felt the heat from his body the second I made contact with his skin. I jumped and said, "Whoa! Oppa, you're hot." Himchan smirked and asked, "Did you just notice that I was that good looking?" I rolled my eyes but grabbed some pills, "Oppa, you should go into the tent, me and JongUp oppa will watch the camp." JongUp's tiny eyes suddenly grew to be large golf balls.

"Mwo!!?? I ain't watching , I'm going back to my warm bed," complained JongUp, he quickly went back in. Himchan got up and said, "I got this little one." Himchan entered the tent and then within seconds, JongUp was thrown out of the tent. JongUp cursed and got up brushing off the dirt on his knees.

Without a choice, he sat down next to me and started playing around with his gun, he looked bored. Just to make conversation, I asked him, "When did you meet BAP?" JongUp looked up and then back to his gun, "Maybe about a year ago, I was locked up in a warehouse and they saved me from being zombie meat."

"How'd you even get locked up?," I asked, "My parents locked me up in it with my brothers and cousins, they thought it was safer that way. But they didn't know that we would change into one of those things by just dying. One of my cousins turned after dying from starvation, and then she ate one of the kids and then they all just started to change one by one."

I kept poking the fire but imagined the pain that he felt watching everyone that he loved change into a human eating machine. "I honestly don't know how I even made it, I remember just screaming out for help out the tiny windows that the building had. I guess BAP was passing by and saved me, I was the last person that they recruited." 

"How did they do it? I thought your parents locked you guys up." I felt like I was interviewing him but it was actually a very interesting story. "YongGuk hyung shot at the locks and killed every one of them, I remember Daehyun come up to me and give me a pack of graham crackers. He was actually one of the nicest dudes in the group, everyone didn't want me. But they kept me because Daehyun begged them to." 

I didn't realize how many lives Daehyun has saved, he was honestly an angel sent from heaven to save his friends. 

"Now why do I keep hearing my name? I hope you guys weren't gossiping about me." Daehyun groggily said, walking out the tent rubbing his messy hair. He smiled and said, "Good morning, everyone." I smiled and JongUp nodded at him, "I'm gonna check out surroundings, and look out for YongGuk and YoungJae." 

JongUp got up and started walking towards the woods, and disappeared. Daehyun ripped a slice of bread for himself and asked, "How'd you sleep? I think it was my first time sleeping like that for a while." I nodded and said, "I agree, it felt like I was at home again." 

He chuckled and asked, "Now why were you guys talking about me?" I blushed a little but answered, "JongUp was just telling me about how you saved him, you're so brave." He shrugged and said, "That was nothing, I was just doing something that any human with a tiny inch of soul would have done." 

He made it sound like saving someone from a dangerous situation like that was easy. I always dreamed of giving my heart to someone like him, strong, brave and caring of others. It was almost like fate brought us here together, even though this situation wouldn't be something that I would choose, it was almost okay as long as I was with him.

Just then I heard busy footsteps coming towards our way, I jumped and looked back to see YongGuk, Youngjae and JongUp run out the woods. Daehyun ran to them and asked, "What's wrong? Are any Things coming?" 

YongGuk shook his head and said, "Hurry we need to pack everything." Daehyun watched them confusingly as the three started packing the supplies, waking the sleeping two members, and destroying any evidence that we were there. 

I asked, "What's going on? Why are we running away?" Youngjae answered, "We need to go as far away as possible from here, we'll tell you when we're safe." I was still confused but helped them stuff the tents into their sacks. Himchan snapped, "I'm not moving an inch unless you guys tell me what we're running from!" 

YongGuk slammed his backpack onto the floor and yelled, "There is a ing gang out there with enough people to run us over! Do you know who I'm talking about?" Himchan still not getting it, stood there confused, "ing EXO! You idiot do you not remember what they did to us?"

Just hearing the name EXO brought Himchan throwing dirt onto where the fire was, "! Just when I feel like I'm at peace." I looked at Daehyun also packing every weapon into his backpack, I asked, "What's going on? And who's EXO?" Daehyun shook his hand and said, "Later, we need to run. Do you think you can keep up?" 

I nodded, still confused, YongGuk said, "Everyone follow me, and try to keep up. If you get lost just keep heading north!" After his words, we all started running. Without running for more than five minutes, I heard people howling like wolves. 

What exactly is BAP afraid of? There's another gang? Then, we heard a gunshot, and dropped to the ground. YongGuk whispered and pointed to the bushes, "In there, hide and don't make a sound!" We nodded and dived into the prickly bushes. 

I then saw feet rush by, I gasped, YoungJae cupped my mouth and didn't move. 

"Aiggooo, where did our favorite gang go?" said an unfamiliar voice. Another says, "They're here, their footsteps stops here. They couldn't have gone far." One chuckled and says, "Come out come out where ever you are BAP!" 

I shivered and felt my grip on the dirt slip, before I could make a huge rustle YoungJae caught me, wrapping his arms around me. I was between his legs and in his embrace, I didn't move despite the uncomfortable skin contact that we were making. 

One said, "Alright, I'm gonna start shooting if you don't come out in ten seconds." The people called EXO started chuckling and then started loading their guns. I started shaking and tears came rushing out, I then realized what I had to do. 

If I wanted to save the people that I care about, I'm going to have to do something that I don't want to do. I wriggled out of Youngjae's grasp and caught everyone's attention and mouthed, "I'm going to start running back to camp, you guys head north." Everyone's eyes widened, especially Daehyun's. 

I couldn't bear to look at him, he started shaking his head no and mouthed back, "Don't you dare, move an inch." I mouthed, completely ignoring him, "Everyone get ready.. 1..2...3...!" I started sprinting back to camp and heard people behind me following me. 

I couldn't believe I did something right for the first time, I knew there wasn't that much of a chance to see BAP again but they did so much for me, this was the least I could do. 

Goodbye YongGuk oppa, even though you didn't really liked me, I know that deep inside you wanted my safety.

Goodbye Himchan oppa, I'm going to miss your sarcastic personality the most. 

Goodbye JongUp oppa, thank you for the story telling session in the morning, maybe one day I can hear more.

Goodbye Zelo-ahh, your adorable and I hope that your hyungs won't bully you because of that. 

Goodbye Youngjae oppa, don't fight with Daehyun oppa about me, you were awesome.

Goodbye Daehyun oppa, I'm going to miss you the most, you were the reason why I lived this long. I actually started liking you but its best if we ended it at that right? Especially since I'm about to get caught, good luck everyone. 

I screamed as someone tackled me from behind...

 

Daehyun's POV:

When I saw Yoojin run, I wanted to scream but Himchan cupped my mouth and muted my screams. JongUp grabbed my arms and legs, and stopped all my movements until they saw EXO run towards Yoojin. I ripped JongUp's arms off of me and started running but Zelo caught my foot, making me fall down. 

Himchan ran to me and said, "Are you trying to get yourself killed? We need to get out of here!" I shook my head, trying to catch my breath, "I'm not leaving without her, don't you remember what EXO is capable of?" YongGuk came up to me and said, "You're risking everyone's life here, Daehyun. You have to remember it was Yoojin's choice to help us." 

I couldn't believe my ears, after everything that we've went through together, they were already ready to give up on her. Well not me, not yet. "I'm going back to her, if anyone wants to help then follow me." I started walking towards the camp and heard someone behind me, "I'm going to, she's apart of BAP now." Youngjae said, I wasn't really ready to forgive him for what happened yesterday night but that wasn't important right now.

Then followed JongUp and Zelo, YongGuk then grabbed a gun, "Now you didn't let me finish Daehyun-ah, since she helped us, now it's our turn to help her." He gave all of us a cheeky smile and started tossing the guns at us. We all chuckled as we started to get ready for the war that was going to happen. 

Yoojin, just hold on for a little more, I'm coming for you..

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi everyone, I know I'm kind of making the story go by a little quick but that's what I want lol. Thanks so much for reading haha hopefully I'll get my poster up before the 7 chapter