Chapter 4

Idol Trainer

Chapter 4

"Hey Doojoon, we can go to your dorm first and then I'll drive Amber back to our dorm if you want." Victoria said when they were halfway to f(x) dorm.

Amber snickered silently " If we go to Beast dorm now, it would surely take more than an hour." She thought "I wonder if that's what Vic unnie is planning."

Doojoon looked at the backseat through the driver mirror "It's fine, noona. We can just go to your dorm, and I'll call my members to pick me up"

Amber smiled "Ani, oppa. We can just go to your dorm. I think the other oppas would be trouble if you suddenly call them up when they're busy."

Victoria nodded in agreement "We're going to your dorm, Doojoon." She said in a finalized voice. Doojoon sighed at the driver seat, knowing that there's no way to change the girls' mind, so therefore he turned the car around toward his dorm.

Victoria and Amber secretly high five each other soundlessly, and Amber smirked.

"Doojoon oppa" Amber called out to him, and in response Doojoon turned around and glanced at her for a moment.

"Ne, Amber?"

"Are you dating someone right now?"

Doojoon's eyes widened in surprised, but he maintain a calm voice "Aniyo"

"Jinja? You're not dating anyone?"

"Ne, I'm not dating anyone at all"

Amber pretended to sigh with relief

"Waeyo, Amber?"

"Nothing, oppa. It's just that I want to know if there's a special girl in your life or not" she smiled brightly, and next to her Victoria was trying hard not to laugh out loud.

"Pfft..." Victoria giggled, and Amber clasped her hand over her unnie's mouth to suppressed the laughter from bursting out of Victoria's lungs. But luckily, Doojoon didn't hear anything, his ears mute from his surrounding ever since Amber said what she did.

"Erm...Amber....?"

"Ne, oppa?" 

"W-Why would you wanna know about my love life? I-I mean, I'm not trying to say that you might like me or anything..." he whispers, his face slowly turning into the color of a tomato.

Amber chuckled, and winked at him teasingly "What if someone from f(x) DOES like you? What would you do?"

"Who?" Doojoon asked directly.

"A young person born in early 1990" Amber answered, and Victoria hit her side.

"Are you saying that I'm not young?" Victoria hissed in Amber's ear.

"Aniya, I'm just saying that you don't like Doojoon." Amber narrowed her eyes suspiciously "Or do you?"

Doojoon grinned "Noona, you like me?" He teased Victoria along with Amber, not knowing that he was behaving too naively in both Amber and Victoria's eyes.

"I, Song Qian, declared that I do NOT like Yoon Doojoon."

Amber laughed "Ne, ne. Whatever you say unnie" 

Doojoon chuckled and stopped the car. He slid the key out and turned around, giving it to Victoria "Here's the key, noona. We're at the dorm already so I'm going in." He informed them.

Amber turned to looked at Victoria as Victoria grabbed the key and she nodded.

"Oppa, can we come inside for a moment?" Amber asked with puppy dog eyes.

Doojoon flinched, surprised "Wae?"

"I need to drink some water. My throat is dry!" 

"But what about Luna, Sulli, and Krystal? Wouldn't they be looking for you?"

"Ani, they won't. They have late schedules today, and since I'm much better than before, I wanna greet the other oppas."

"Alright. Come on in" Doojoon gave in as be sighed silently inside. s would kill him if they know he saw Amber's aegyo.

Victoria nodded "You two go in first. I need to text someone"

Amber climbed out of the car and follows Doojoon inside. Meanwhile, Victoria pulled out her phone and text to Sulli that she and the others need to meet her and Amber at Beast dorm. 

"Change of plan. We're meeting at Beast dorm. Buy some food too. I'll pay you guys back later" Victoria texted, smirking.

 Operation 2: Activated.


A short update while I have free time at school. Enjoy and please comment. Thank you :)