Chapter 1

Idol Trainer

Chapter 1

She had been in love with him as long as her group had debuted.

~Flashback~

"Amber unnie!" Luna called out to her as she ran toward the sofa

"What is it, Sunyoung?" she asked the younger one

"Unnie, did you know that another group debuted just a few weeks ago?" Luna asked as she grabbed the remote control from Amber and switched the channel toward the one where there was a music show.

"Yeah, they're called B2st/Beast. I know them." Amber replied boringly, in which Luna slapped her unnie's arm with force to wake her unnie up.

Victoria walked out of her room because of the commotion, but when she heard the named 'Beast', she started her worried mode.

"We're going to have to compete with them this afternoon, you know. Along with other groups" 

"Oh, I know that, Vic-unnie. We're going to meet them for the first time today" Amber grinned. She always love to make friends.

Krystal and Sulli who just got out of their room laughed "Unnie is always the one who befriend them first." Sulli said. 

"Where did you get the friendly personality from,unnie? You always seem to be able to attract other idols easily, and become friends with them from a quick conversation!" Krystal pouted.

Amber smirked "What are you maknaes getting at, huh? Spill it out" 

Krystal and Sulli looked at one another before they giggled nervously "Well, we...just want to...." they trailed off and the three older unnies look at them.

"Well...you want to....get their phone numbers, don't you. Jinri and Soojung?" Amber chuckled teasingly.

The maknaes glared at their unnie before going over to her and hitting her accusingly

"Unnie! That's not true! We just want to get to know them and ask how they treat you and stuff." Krystal mumbled

"And it's because we want to protect you. We wouldn't want you to go into depression mode again before of your fragile heart!" Luna added on. 

In the end, all of the f(x) members crowded around Amber, giving her comforting hugs, not noticing that Amber just had a blank look on her face. The truth was, after Amber's last relationship end, she got amnesia and had to go under some treatment. But the thing that came from it, is that she forgot about the person that had hurt her heart. Amber's parents told her nothing about him, but the f(x) members keep on bringing up the topic of him, which did made her wonder who he was. 

Amber shrugged "Get off me, you dumbos! I'm not weak whatsoever." she laughed out loud "Now, you wouldn't want to be late for the show, would you?" 

Victoria's eyes widened as realization hit her. 

"Girls, hurry up and get ready. We only have 30 minutes left!!!!!!!!!" she screamed, waking up the younger members from their trances as they scatter around the house doing their own thing.

As her members were getting ready, Amber's eyes were glued to the TV. There was one person that had caught her eyes.

Yoon Doojoon.

~Present~

"Doojoon oppa, what are you looking at?" Amber asked as she caught Doojoon staring at her while the other B2st members were busy cleaning their dorm.

Doojoon shook his head. not knowing that Amber had called him. Amber raised an eyebrow as she grabbed a pillow and threw it right at Doojoon's stomach. With her speed and skill, the pillow became a not-sharp arrow as it hit him.

Doojoon jumped up out of surprise and glared at Amber, but before he could even say anything, Amber was already standing in front of him, dangerously closed to his face. 

Amber stared at him in the eyes, but all she could see in his eyes were darkness. 

Doojoon stared at Amber as he was thinking of what to do, and again, before he could even react, Amber had already pulled away and walked into B2st's bedroom to observed things. He shivered, as he caught a glimpse of coldness in her almond-like eyes.

They both knew then, that both of them had a very dark and hurtful past.