Chapter 2

Idol Trainer

Chapter 2

"Junhyung oppa, can you help me over here?" Amber asked as she was trying to reach toward the end of the bed, but failed because her arm wasn't long enough.

Junhyung looked over to Amber when he heard her called his name and nodded "Sure, I can." he walked over to her and took the towel out of her hand "But can you go ask Doojoon hyung to help us with cleaning?"

Amber nodded and she went outside. She smirked at the filming crew as she walked out of the room 

"Junhyung, success!" she gave them a thumb-up before going over to the sofa where Doojoon was. 

The Head PD grinned. Yesterday, Amber didn't get what was going on when she was hired to be the supposed 'maid', but then after some explaination from her own members, and the staff, she knew what she had to do even before they start to tell her about her real job.

Doojoon, who was paying attention to his phone didn't know that there is a secret deal between the filming crew and Amber even though they are in clear sight.

"Doojoon oppa, what's up?" Amber asked as she plopped onto the sofa, peering over at Doojoon's phone. Doojoon raised his arm out of surprised and because of that, he hit Amber hard.

There was an indescribable silence as Amber realized what was going on, and the 5 other B2st members ran out of wherever they came from, just to drag their leader off the sofa and went over to Amber quickly to see if something had happened to her. 

Amber was sitting on the sofa with her arms wrapped around her knees and her head on top of her arm, with her face facing downward. There was shots of pain starting to form inside her chest as she started to get headache at the same time.

"Amber, are you okay?" Kikwang asked softly as he tried to see what was going on with Amber, but just got his hand hit by Amber. A few moments later, with the Head PD trying to call the f(x)'s members and the B2st members scolding their leader for hitting Amber, even though it was only an accident.

Amber was just sitting on the sofa, stilled, like a statue as her headache got worse and her chest started to form bruise. She groaned as another electrical pain appeared inside her, paralyzing her throughout the whole body. 

Her groan caught B2st attention and they swarmed around her again, even Doojoon, but before they could forcefully pry her apart, the door to their dorm opened with a big slam and the 4 f(x) members walked into the dorm with angry, worried faces. F(x) leader, Victoria, was the one that was about to burst into anger if not for Luna who calmed her down. Krystal and Sulli were trying to reach Amber's sister, Jackie, but failed several times until they were in front of B2st, shocking the boys.

"Jackie, Amber is having some sort of problems. She's not replying to anyone and she seem to be in pain" Krystal reported to Jackie when they was able to connected to her.

Jackie gasped from the other side of the phone "Get her to the hospital quickly! She got amnesia before and the after effect is occurring again!" Jackie yelled, making everyone in the room froze. The phone was on speaker mode.

Victoria's eyes widened as she glared at the B2st members "Jackie, when did she get amnesia? She seem to be normal all this time!" Victoria exclaimed as she motion for one of the B2st members to pick Amber up. 

Doojoon went over to Amber quickly, picking her up out of guilt and hurried outside "Before you debut, she was absent from trainee practice for a while right? That was when it happened. She got into a big car crash and even though she got no scratch or serious injuries, the doctor found out that she got amnesia and she had to stay in the hospital for a while. And Amber told me that you guys told her about her ex-boyfriend but she can't seem to remember anything, that was the reason why" Jackie explained quickly

The f(x) members and the B2st members all stared at the phone and each other with shocked.

"Guys, hurry up! Whoever has the key to the car get out here!" They heard Doojoon yelled and Victoria quickly ran outside to start the car 

"Luna, Krystal, and Sulli, go to your normal schedules and act like nothing happen. Don't tell anyone about this, you hear?" Victoria screamed before she drove off toward the hospital.

The three youngest members of f(x) sat down on the floor. They couldn't think at all as they were trying to get over the shock of their unnie having serious amnesia. 

Jackie sighed, and all of them heard that because they forgot to turn off the phone "It's gonna take around a few weeks for her to recover, so you guys should act normal or else the media will get the news and rumors will start like when Amber got her ankle injury. You wouldn't want that, would you?" 

"Jackie, why didn't you tell us sooner? If you did, one of us would have volunteer to replace Amber in this job." Krystal told Jackie in a barely audible voice, but the other person managed to somehow heard her.

"Our parents didn't want any of you to know, but in case this happen, they told Amber to give my phone number to you guys, remember? Beside, it's her own choice to do this job, and I'm pretty sure she would be mad at you if you do that. You know how Amber is. She is very stubborn, to add to that" Jackie chuckled "Oh well, bye guys. Call me later if something happen again"

Luna nodded before she ended the call and sighed. "Why does Amber unnie have to act like she's strong?" Luna scowled, forgetting that the B2st members were there.

"What do you mean, Luna-ssi?" Hyunseung asked

Sulli shook her head and covered Luna's mouth "That's a secret. Now, we need to go!" she said urgently and pulled Luna and Krystal out of the dorm.

"Bye, oppas. We'll see you in a few days, I guess" Sulli giggled nervously before she closed the door and silent once again engulfed B2st dorm.

Little did they know, that there was another big secret that was hidden from them, planned by the filming crew, f(x), and Jackie.