Chapter 3

Idol Trainer

Chapter 3

Inside Victoria's car as the trio were on the way to the hospital, Doojoon kept on worrying about how Amber is doing. 

"Doojoon, is Amber okay?" Victoria asked as she glanced toward the back seat and tried to suppress a smile at the scene. Doojoon, the charismatic leader of Beast, was craddling Amber in his arms, checking her temperature once in a while with his forehead. 

"Ne, noona. She's fine..." Doojoon muttered absented-mindly, but contrast to what Doojoon said, Amber started groaning in pain, her hands tightly gripping the shirt area around her chest. 

Victoria shook her head and stepped on the pedal, increasing the car speed and zooming toward the hospital quickly. She stopped in front of the hospital's entrance and told Doojoon to take Amber inside while she find a parking space. Doojoon complied without much protest, carrying Amber into the hospital.

"Omo, look at that. Isn't he Beast's Doojoon?" the visitors and nurses inside the hospital seem surprised.

"And in his arms...that's f(x)'s Amber!" another person yelled loudly, making everyone's attention turned toward the person in Doojoon's arms.

Even though they were getting all the attention, Doojoon couldn't care less right now. He grabbed the nearest nurse and told her that Amber is in pain and need examination. Hearing that, the nurse quickly called her subordinate to get a bed to put Amber on. Once Doojoon placed Amber down, they pushed Amber into the emergency room and the red light. 

"How is she?" Victoria stepped in and asked Doojoon right away about her friend's condition as the commotion in the hospital got bigger. The people in the hospital's lobby couldn't believe that 3 famous idols were with them right now.

"I don't know, noona, but I hope she's fine" Doojoon replied quickly, not noticing that crowd that was made around him and the f(x)'s leader. 

"You're not the only one hoping that." Victoria sighed and glared at the crowd, obviously in a bad mood. She sat down on the chair outside the emergency room, her hands clasping together hoping for her groupmate's condition to improve. Doojoon stared at her for a while and ruffled his hair.

"Noona, do you want me to get some coffee for you?" he asked politely. Victoria nodded and he went to the vending machine nearby. But on his way there, he asked the clerk at the front desk to not tell anyone outside about what's happening and said that everything is fine. He wished that what happened wouldn't be leak to the media or anyone else not there at the scene. The clerk agreed, and dispersed everyone from the idols.

Once he was at the vending machine, he inserted two coins in and got two bottles of coffee and went back to Victoria, sitting down.

"Here, noona" he gave her the bottle of coffee and laid back in his chair while opening his bottle of coffee and taking a sip to calmed his mind down.

The light from the emergency room sign suddenly turned off, and the door opened up revealing a doctor.

Victoria and Doojoon stood up quickly and bowed to him "How's Amber, doctor?" Victoria asked with a worried face.

The doctor smiled kindly "She's fine. The pain she got was a little bit of an emergency situation, so I'm glad you made it on time. Amber is currently sleeping because of the exhaustion she got from having remember her memory before she got amnesia. I don't know what happened, but I do suggest that you shouldn't mentioned it to her, okay?" He said.

Victoria and Doojoon nodded, bowing once again to the doctor as he walked away. 

"Noona, what exactly happened?" Doojoon asked suspiciously but Victoria kept silent and walked to the room with Amber in it. When they both got there, they saw Amber chatting happily with one of the nurses while signing an autograph.

"Amber!" Victoria exclaimed, a smile blooming on her face "Are you feeling right?" She asked as she went to her groupmate's side and pulled her into a tight hug.

Amber chuckled, hugging Victoria back "Unnie, I'm okay now, but I think that if you keep on suffocating me, I'm gonna die young" 

Victoria laughed, hitting Amber's head lightly and jokingly. Doojoon watched everything, and coughed slightly to remind them that he's still there.

Victoria glanced back and him "Sorry Doojoon. I forgot that you're still here" she joked and glanced back and forth between Amber and Doojoon. She grinned "I'll got get you something to drink, Amb. Be right back" she said and walked out of the room with a sly smile.

Amber stared at her unnie, chuckling "Why does it feel like she's setting us up?" She wondered in a carefree manner, but what she said made Doojoon blushed.

"I don't know" he shrugged, pretending not to care "but how are you anyway? You fainting so suddenly scared everyone, you know." 

Amber smiled "I guess I'll have to apologize later for not being able to film with y'all for awhile. Tell Hyunseung oppa, Dongwoon oppa, Junhyung oppa, Yoseob oppa, and Kikwang oppa that I'm sorry for me please" she said.

Doojoon nodded "It's fine. If you're suddenly sick while filming, your fans are going to kill me" he smiled back.

Amber laughed "I don't think so, oppa. I think that your fans would kill me if oppas keep on being so nice to me"

"You mean the rest of the guys? They're nice, but I aren't" Doojoon chuckled.

Amber raised an eyebrow "Then do oppa mind telling me why you've been staring at me all the time during filming?" She asked, smirking slightly.

Doojoon's face suddenly got bright red. He didn't know that Amber noticed. As he were thinking of a reply to her obvious teasing, Victoria came back into the room with a water bottle in hand.

"Amber, the doctor said you can get out of the hospital today. I called manager oppa, and he said that f(x) will be helping you with the show you're filming with Beast  for a few weeks. Lee Sooman approved, so we're starting filming again tomorrow." Victoria informed them "I also told our members already so no worry" 

Amber nodded "Sorry for giving you so much trouble" 

Victoria smiled " It's fine.  Doojoon-ah, do you mind to go get my car? I'll help Amber outside" she pulled out her key and gave it to Doojoon. Doojoon nodded, but he was definitely sensing that something bad is going to be said about the show now with f(x). Bad for his group's side, he meant, but he still walked outside to get the car not even knowing where it was parked.

Victoria grinned once Doojoon was gone, and Amber chuckled, sensing her unnie's plan from long ago.

"What do you want to say, unnie?" She asked. And while Victoria was for sure surprise, she didn't show it.

"We, f(x), are going to dominate Beast, Amber. I already talked with Luna, Sulli, and Krystal about it and the evil maknaes are definitely anticipating this" Victoria shuddered slightly as she recalled her conversation over the phone with Sulli and Krystal.

Amber rolled her eyes "As expected of them. So anyway, considering the fact that me falling ill is part of the plan, even though I didn't know my bad memories would come back so quickly, how are we going to dominate the Beast oppas? They're pretty keen, especially Doojoon oppa. He already sensed something when you shooed him out of the room."

Victoria chuckled "They're keen, but we're keener. Especially you, Amber. You sensed things so quick that it's quite scary"

Amber shrugged, and got up from her bed, stretching "Let's go now. We need to get back to the dorm and plan everything first. Tell Beast that we'll contact them later, unnie, just so that they wouldn't be suspicious"

Victoria nodded, and as Amber went into the bathroom to do her business, Victoria called the f(x) members and informed them that f(x) is having a meeting back at their dorm.

[Over the phone]

"Vic unnie, did Amber unnie see everything, all of our plans, even before you explain them?" Luna asked.

"Yeah, just like how we predicted it. Amber and I are coming back to the dorm to edit our plans. Seem like our previous plans won't work anymore. Doojoon is smarter than we thought" Victoria told her members, and Amber got out from the bathroom.

"Okay, unnie. Tell Amber unnie that the other Beast members know nothing about our plan. We thought of something. We think that maybe Amber unnie should tried to find out more about Doojoon oppa as you guys are going home. We're going to need a lot of information." Sulli said, but Victoria put her phone on speaker mode so Amber heard everything too.

"I got it, Jinri" Amber said "And don't even start on lecturing me, Soojung. I know what you want to say. You maknaes want to find out more about his love life, right?"

Victoria and Amber could hear gasps from the other side of the phone "Unnie, daebak! Good luck, Amber unnie and Vic unnie!" Luna, Sulli, and Krystal called out before ending the call.

Victoria smiled "We know more than they bargain for." She said, to which Amber nodded in agreement.

"We better go, Vic unnie. We wouldn't want to keep Doojoon oppa waiting" Amber grinned and together they walked out of the hospital and got into the car waiting outside for them, the driver being Doojoon.

On the way back to the f(x) dorm, there was only one thing in Amber and Victoria's mind.

"Operation: Started."

 


Hi everyone. I apologized to my subscribers for not updating often, but I finally update! Yay for me!!!

I hope you enjoy this update, and please do look forward to my next chapter even though I cannot promise that it will be soon.

I would love it if my silent readers and others can comments, because opinions naturally encourage me to write more. Thank you.