Of Plushies, Love, and Kisses Part 1

Yours Truly

The following morning was relaxing for both boys. Wooyoung woke up only to realize he was trapped under Taecyeon's tight embrace. The big guy had probably thought he was a bolster overnight. Panic soon set in like a storm. How the hell did I get here? Why is he sleeping with me?! Wait, is he sleeping 'sleeping' with me or just sleeping with me? Damn this cursive monologue. I can't even point out the differences. Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh, what do I do now? Eottoke?! How do I get out?

 

He tried scooting away slowly, like a worm wriggling out from its prey. But it did no good. Taecyeon's grip was too strong. Wooyoung then exerted a little strength into his escape, making sure Taec doesn't wake up at the same time. He tried rolling to his side, hoping to loosen the grasp. It would have to seem natural, like he was turning in his sleep.

 

A groan came from the big guy and Wooyoung froze. Suddenly the arm around him became tighter and instead of an escape, Wooyoung found himself pulled closer to his hyung. The gapless contact now left an unbearable heat in Wooyoung's body, tingling him with the same odd sensation he felt a few nights back again. Only this time, it was worse. He could feel colour rising up to his cheeks. Questions of how he ended up next to Taec no longer mattered. All he had in mind was to escape. 

 

Wooyoung grabbed the nearest soft toy he could reach and hoped it could pull him out. But like every other soft plushies he had, it did nothing useful to him. He let out a frusrated sigh and tried wriggling downwards instead. The result was rather comical. In the process, his shirt got pulled upwards and he had no choice but to strip it off. Just as he thought freedom was near, one of Taecyeon's legs suddenly shot up and landed on his tummy, pinning him down hard against the mattress. 

 

"Ugh!" Wooyoung whimpered softly, gritting his teeth to withstand the pain. His leg is so heavy! "H-hyung..." He called out weakly.

 

Taecyeon didn't hear it.He muttered some unintelligible words in his sleep and snored a little. Otherwise he was still asleep.

 

"H-hyung..." Wooyoung tried again. The pain had shot up to his chest. He gritted his teeth harder, feeling as if they could fall off any time now. Both his hands were trapped. Taecyeon still had a firm grip around his body, so his movement was constricted. "Hyung!" This time it was a little louder.

 

Taecyeon began to stir. Thank God! There were some movements behind the big guy's eyes. Anytime now....come on big guy. Open your eyes!

 

And then a pair of handsome dark eyes fluttered open and for a moment, Wooyoung held his breath. Is he awake?

 

Taecyeon began to loosen his grip a little and Wooyoung exhaled slowly. That was when the big guy realized who he had been hugging. His cheeks became red as a tomato and he rolled back a feet before staring up at his dongsaeng. Wooyoung got up then and rubbed his stomach. The pain wasn't bad. It was a numb-sort of pain you feel when you lie on your stomach too long. After a quick massage, Wooyoung felt better. Only then he took a look at his surrounding.

 

"Hyung..." He started. And with a chirpy voice, he greeted,"Good morning."

 

Taecyeon smiled back automatically, and said, "You too, Woobaby."

 

That was their morning. And it was sweet.

 

________________________

 

"So how's your preparations coming along?" Taecyeon asked over breakfast.

 

Wooyoung scooped a spoon of cereal into his mouth and said with a mouthful, "Competition in two days.....*munch munch, swallowed and scooped some more*....I'm doing Ne-yo."

 

"The song I suggested?"


"Yeah." The younger boy nodded, scooping another mouthful. Taecyeon could have died from the adorableness. He just didn't: not wanting to scare his dongsaeng. With a mug of coffee in hand, he listened intently to Wooyoung's words. "I practiced yesterday. This guy named Kim Minjun saw me and asked me to see him."

 

"Kim Minjun?" Taecyeon repeated, eyes wide. That Minjun? Everyone in the company who worked long enough ought to know Kim Minjun and he was no different. Taecyeon didn't like the guy at first, not because of looks or fame. But mainly because Minjun was well known for his rude attitude. Sure, that guy had an air of fame around him, and his songs were always in the top charts, but treating another human like made him equally ty too. So now Taec loathed him.

 

Of course, they never really talked, but one was allowed to hold an opinion. Wooyoung kept on talking about his encounter with Minjun, stiriing the conversation to the time they were in the park and how he caused Minjun to breakup with his girlfriend, and all the while, Taecyeon listened carefully.When Wooyoung finally stopped, sighing heavily at the end, Taecyeon then asked, "Why do you sound as if you owe him?"

 

"I caused him so much trouble. Yesterday I puked all over his cashmere. I felt so bad. And he didn't even scold me." Wooyoung wasn't about to tell Taec about the favour. That would have to wait until he knows what the favour is himself. "So today I'm planning to see him and apologize for good."

 

The big guy didn't like the idea of Wooyoung seeing Minjun. It was just....ugh, better to stay clear of that guy. "Do you want me there?"

 

"It's okay, hyung. I want you to rest." The younger boy said sweetly, and it made Taecyeon's heart flutter. He didn't know why. Maybe it's just the overwhelming cuteness. Wooyoung is so full of it. "I'll come back early. Then you can teach me about love."

 

"Sure thing, Woo. I'll be happy to."

 

They spent the rest of their morning filling themselves up with food and checking out the world from the balcony. Right after lunch, Wooyoung excused himself and slowly made his way to the recording room.