Somewhere Better Pt. 2

Finding You
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please excuse any grammatical or spelling errors, it's late and i don't wanna edit. :P can't blame me, I ain't a published author!! HAHAHA

Ch. 5

“Quick put me down here! This is the only entrance.” Key said as he leaned against the door with a M16 and AK47 in both hands as he faced the door.

“Hurry, sounds like she needs you.”

Tao nodded before sprinting to the door.

“I hope I’m no too late.”

BANG BANG

“No!! Amber!!”

BANG

BANG

“Damn…” I failed Amber thought as she looked at the blood oozing out of her wounds. The man that shot her lay on the floor bathing in his own pool of blood. Tao too lay on the floor. Amber couldn’t tell how severe his injuries were since her vision is limited on the ground.

Sehun shot him after he took down the guy that shot me. She sighed in relief when she saw his chest rise up and down.

‘Good, he’s still alive.’

Amber’s POV:

I looked at Krystal, her face stained with tears. She was screaming but I couldn’t hear any sounds coming from .

I think I’m in shock, this feeling…feels like De ja vu.

I’m sorry, I failed you…please forgive me. All the people that I love, people whom are the only ones I have in this world, gone…because of me.

No…I can’t die, at least not yet. Not until he’s dead and she’s free. I tried to get up but I was harshly forced back down. I felt crushed underneath the weight of Sehun’s foot.

“The great and noble Amber Liu, finally meeting her doom.” I screamed in pain as he applied more pressure.”

“When I heard that you left your pathetic gang, I laughed.”

Taking his foot off my back, he stood in front of me. “Once in the game, you’re in it for life.”

As he continued his spew, I kind of prayed that he would just kill me so I wouldn’t have to listen to his sorry rant.

I turned my attention over to Krystal, my eyes widen, but I quickly hid it.

“Are you listening?!”

He kicked me in my side several times. I think I could hear my ribs cracking. The pain was too much. My eyes got so heavy and my vision became obscured. I couldn’t tell if it was the tears or from the pain that is causing it.

“ing !” It was muffled. What’s going on? I tried to get up but the pain wasn’t bearable. I fell several times in my attempt. Krystal had gotten free and smashed the chair she was tied up with on him, after stabbing him in the eye with a knife.

Where did she get that?

I watched as he shoved her to the ground with brute force. Stupid body, get up. Go over there and save her. He loomed over her with a gun in his hand.

No, no, no, no, no.

I shot myself up and quickly lunged at him.

“Amber!” I heard her shout.

It was messy but it was my best bet to throw my whole body at him.

We rolled around a few times, fighting for dominance. Somehow I got the upper hand and quickly took advantage. My hands hot for his neck, tightening my grip on his neck with as much strength as I could muster.

I didn’t care how, whether it was from the lack of air or blood flow to his brain. I just needed this to be over. I’m tired, my body is tired. I don’t know how much longer my body would last.

I would grab the knife from the eye that Krystal mutilated but he would over power me and I can’t risk that.

Die, just die. I kept repeating in my head as his limbs desperately tried to get me off or loosen my grip. When I felt his arms and legs stopped moving, I released my hold on his throat. I moved so I was above his head, I feel to my knees as I grabbed him by both sides of his head, pulling so his neck was stretched, locating the right position before breaking it.

“Double tap, .” Can’t any chances.

I felt all feeling and energy leave my body. I was expecting to hit the ground but instead I felt something soft.

The smell…the smell of heaven, Krystal. I couldn’t keep my eyes open for long so all I could do was stare at her. She was sobbing, I wanted to tell her that it’s over and that everything is going to be okay but I couldn’t speak. But I still tried. I opened my mouth but all that came out was a cough.

“Baby, don’t talk, just close your eyes.” She smiled but with sadness in her eyes.

No, I don’t want to close my eyes cause I don’t know if they’ll ever open again. And if they never open again I won’t ever be able to see my favorite smile that I love so much. I won’t ever be able to see you again, so no I will not and don’t want to close my eyes if I can help it.

“Shhh…” She smiled as tears flowed down her face. She my face lovingly.

“It’s over Amber. You did it. You guys all did it.”

My hand moved up to the one that cupped my face. I slowly brought it over to my mouth, planting a light kiss on it. Releasing my grip I reached for her beautiful face. I motioned for her to come to me, my hand rested behind her neck as our lips met. My lips felt so cold against hers.

I feel everything getting lighter, my yes can’t stay open any longer but I don’t want to close them just yet. Not until I know that she can get home safely.

“They’re in here!!” I heard unfamiliar voices. I heard Krystal scrambling for a gun. I heard the gun cockin

Please log in to read the full chapter