The Last Straw

Finding You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ch. 3

“Is Sehun still bothering your girl?” Tao asked Amber as they were lazily sitting around in the abandoned apartment complex that they have made their hideout.

“Only when I’m not around.” Amber replied half-heartedly. She is currently lying down on the couch, playing with a little hacky sack ball, tossing it up in the air before catching it with one arm.

“Don’t you think we should do something about him? I mean if it was my girl, I would already have his head on a stick.” Kris said walking in after a cigarette break.

Amber didn’t reply back and continued tossing the sack up in the air. It’s not like she hasn’t taught about teaching the punk a lesson but Krystal told her to leave it alone. Amber can’t be there by Krystal’s side all throughout the day.

She had her on classes to be at and their schedules different. She’s just hoping that Krystal listened to her advice and is walking with her classmates.

“Guys, leave her alone. Don’t think she doesn’t know. Her girlfriend just told her that she would handle it on her own and if things get out of hand, Amber will make a decision.”

“Thanks, Henry.” Though honestly just one more problem from him that she hears from Krystal is the last straw.

“Alright but if you decide to do something, just call. We have your back.” Kris said grabbing his things before leaving.

It was a rather hot day and the heat was starting to get to Amber. It felt good with the fan blowing on her that she fell asleep on the couch.

She was woken up an hour later when she heard her phone ringing. She shot up, picking up her phone without looking at the caller id.

“Hello?” She answered with a groggy voice. Amber took a look of her surroundings. Both Henry and Kris where also passed out on their respective spots.

“A-Amber?”

“Sulli?” Amber sat straight up when she heard the voice of her girlfriend’s friend’s voice.

“Sorry to bother you but, we have a little trouble right now.” Amber took notice of the worried tone coming from Sulli’s voice.

“What’s wrong? I’m coming right now. Are you guys at school?” Amber replied, hurriedly put on her jacket. She went over and shook Tao and Henry awake.

They looked at her confused as she motioned them to follow her.

“We are trapped in alley near the ice cream parlor right now. Sehun and a bunch of guys kept following us and now he won’t let us leave unless Krystal agrees to go a date with him. W-we don’t know what to do. Luna is trying to help but we can’t do much here.”

“Okay, just hang in there, we’ll be there soon.” Amber reassured her. The three of them ran down the stairs. Amber told Henry to call up the guys and meet them at there.

They jumped in the car; Kris made it back in time to see we were on the move and quickly jumped in.

“Key has two other people with him. That should be enough.” Tao shoved his phone back in his pocket.

“Who are we going to up?” Kris cracked his knuckles excitedly.

“Sehun is at it again.”

*~*~*~*~*

“You know…she’s going to find you.” She said from the middle of the room. The girl looked tired, her hair was messy. Smudge of dirt smeared across her beautiful face. Her eyes were locked onto the man sitting in the corner of the room, enjoying his cigar.

Her wrists were starting to hurt from the constant pulling. It was uncomfortable having your hands tied behind your back. was dry to the point where it hurt to swallow. They only gave her water every so often but it wasn’t enough to quench her thirst. At this rate she doesn’t know how much longer she’ll last.

She heard him chuckled, take a large gulp from his glass before slamming heard on the wooden table. He tucked his hands in his pocket as he slowly walked towards her. He smiled deviously at her. He didn’t speak; the creepy smile remained on his half covered face as he circled her chair.

He then stopped in front of her; he grabbed her jaw with his rather large hands. She grimaced at the impact. He made her look at him.

“That’s the point.” He let go of her.

“Didn’t you learn your lesson from the last time?” Krystal didn’t falter.

“That girlfriend of yours ruined me...My father shunned me, called me pathetic because I couldn’t even win a fight against some disgusting dyke.”

“Don’t ing call her that…” Krystal hissed.

“And what are you going to do about it, huh?” He raised his arm high and the air and ba

Please log in to read the full chapter