Chapter 29

Ice Cream Love

Thanks to hayato and ninjakona for the upvotes and ByungByung_Wuv, MingMingMingMinggyu and xueqi_key23 for the comments :)


“Where are we going?” Hoya asked annoyed as the Teen Top boys dragged him along.

It’d been moments after the final school bell of the day that Hoya had been ‘attacked’ by the annoying boys of Teen Top. They’d told him absolutely nothing, just insisted that he follow them. Soon after they were joined by the newly formed couple, who turned out to be just as oblivious as Hoya.

“Just follow us,” C.A.P spoke frustrated by all the questioning.

“Calm down, Hoya. You can trust them.” Soomi assured.

Hoya grumbled to himself but didn’t complain any longer.

Finally the boys and Soomi stopped. In front of a night club.

“What the hell?” Hoya mumbled.

“Yah!” L.Joe his friends. “What were you thinking bringing us here?”

“We just wanted to celebrate you finally getting a stable girlfriend,” Chunji explained.

“But at a night club?! How can you bring Soomi here?” Hoya retaliated.

Soomi frowned. “Hey, I’m not a kid anymore, you know?”

“But, baby, we’re underage.” L.Joe pointed out.

“Never stopped you before, did it?” Soomi walked to the front door leaving the boys gaping after her.

“You are a bad influence!” Hoya pointed accusingly at L.Joe then quickly followed Soomi.

 

 

“One margarita,” Chunji winked at the blonde girl seated a few seats away from him, “For the lady.”

“I really don’t feel comfortable over here,” Hoya pointed out.

“Oh just relax, will you? Have fun,” C.A.P advised.

Soomi, L.Joe and Niel were seated at the bar, sipping on coke since Soomi was not that influenced by the blonde as to drink alcohol.

“Look at that girl,” Niel pointed to an energetic redhead on the dance floor.

Soomi made a face. The girl was pretty, sure, but she was also dressed in the least conservative way imaginable. Her shirt revealed her mid-riff and her skirt didn’t even reach her thighs.

L.Joe chuckled at Soomi’s expression and patted her head lightly.

Niel turned to Soomi with an innocent expression. “Can you dance like that, noona?”

Soomi turned red and L.Joe burst into obnoxious laughter.

“Soomi’s not like that Niel. She’s more of a sweet and cute type, which is why we shouldn’t have come here. Soomi’s too innocent for night clubs,” L.Joe spoke in a patronizing voice.

Soomi frowned. ‘Is he saying I can’t be y?!’ She shot her oblivious lover a glare then marched right onto the dance floor.

“Where is she going?” Niel wondered curiously.

L.Joe’s eye twitched as he watched his girlfriend dive right into a crowd of dancers. His annoyance spiked when he saw a couple of boys dancing with her.

“You were wrong, hyung.” Niel watched with awe as Soomi rolled her body into a perfect wave. “Noona is so not innocent.”

L.Joe frowned. ‘What is she doing?!

The other members of Teen Top joined the blonde and Niel in gaping.

“Is that Soomi?” Chunji stared, eyes wide. “Damn, I’d do her.”

L.Joe shot his best friend a fierce glare.

“But I won’t!” Chunji hastily corrected himself. “Because she’s all yours.”

“I don’t think so,” C.A.P chuckled. “If she was ‘all yours,’ she wouldn’t be dancing with those boys over there, would she?” he teased.

“Uh, hyungs? I think Hoya hyung is having a heart attack,” Ricky called, drawing attention to Hoya who seemed to be hyperventilating at the sight of his childhood friend on the dance floor.

L.Joe watched for a few moments as Soomi danced but finally just slammed his glass on the table and marched onto the dance floor himself.

Soomi turned around and was shocked to see the blonde. “L.Joe –”

Without waiting for her to even complete her sentence, L.Joe grabbed her arm, spun around and after a fiery glare towards the two boys who’d been dancing with the brunette, began leading his girlfriend away.

Teen Top along with Hoya watched amusedly as a very jealous and annoyed blonde dragged his struggling girlfriend out of the club.

“She really is something else, isn’t she?” C.A.P chuckled.

“I’m glad she’s L.Joe’s girlfriend; it’s about time someone taught that brat a lesson,” Chunji nodded.

None of them took noticed of a lone hooded figure sitting in the corner and eavesdropping on their conversation.

That girl’s the bastard’s new girlfriend, is she?’ he thought to himself, watching the last of the blonde disappearing through the door.

He downed his drink, a plan formulating in his mind already.

I’ll make you regret ever crossing B2ST’s path, you bastard.’ And with that, Yong Junhyung slammed some cash on the table and walked away.

                                               

 

“What were you thinking?” L.Joe finally confronted his girlfriend.

They were nearly a block away from the club and Soomi had begun loosing feeling in her arm. L.Joe had held tight the entire way, seething and muttering angrily to himself.

“I was dancing,” Soomi protested hotly.

“Oh, is that what it was? It looked like you were having with your clothes on!” L.Joe retaliated.

Soomi frowned, extremely annoyed. “What is your problem?!”

“My problem is that you’re my girlfriend but you’re dancing with other guys. You are the first girl I’ve ever been serious about. Does this relationship mean nothing to you?” L.Joe’s voice, which had started off really loud, was now soft and heartbroken.

Soomi softened, feeling guilty. “No, it means so much to me. I really like you L.Joe,” Soomi cupped his cheek and spoke softly.

“Then don’t ever do that again.” The blonde’s words were firm.

Soomi managed a weak chuckle. “I only wanted to prove that I could be y too,” she confessed.

L.Joe softened and gazed at her lovingly. “I don’t need you to be y. You’re smart, sweet, stubborn, kind, silly and just perfect. You don’t need to prove yourself to me either.”

Soomi blushed but her heart jumped with joy.

L.Joe smiled and leaned in slowly. This was probably the nth time he was kissing her but his heart fluttered with anxiety like it was his very first.

Soomi closed her eyes and found herself lost in the bliss of L.Joe’s soft but passionate kiss.


Hope you guys liked this chapter. And, ooh, what is Junhyung planning?

Comment, subscribe and up-vote. Share the love and let me know you're reading this!