CHAPTER 4

BE MY [SECRET] MISTRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Y-yonghwa."

 

Shinhye gasping for the air.She jolt up from her bed,her hand grasping at thin air.She get a hold of her surrounding,her mind slipping back into reality.The sheets are soaked with her cold sweat and her body is racked with shakes.She tried to catch her breath.

 

Dream.

 

Silly girl.Yonghwa wasn't there to make love to her.She only had a dream about him.The relief fill her lung.Glance up at the clock beside her bed - seven o'clock.It's still early to start a day,Shinhye thought lazily.Besides,she doesn't have any work to do this morning.

 

Shinhye was about to lie down again to continue her sleep when her phone rang loudly on her ears.Errhh..And who's else distrupt her in this early of the morning?She groan unsatisfied before reached for the phone.Without looking at the caller's name,she pick up the call.

 

"Hello,Park's speaking."She approached the caller as she still in her sleep mode.Her voice which rasping on the edge of the line makes the caller burst into laughter,and she suddenly have her senses back.Stupid!Shinhye keep scolding herself as she bite her bottom lip.

 

"Just wake up from your sleep?"The CEO of Kim's Corp. himself called for her,just to discover that she's still on her bed.Doing nothing except get ready to continue her sleep.What a shame.She thought with embarrassment.

 

"N-no!I'm just..Err,get ready for work.Yes,get ready for work."Shinhye tried to compose her voice so that he could believe with her.Then,"Sir,I'm sorry.But,I need to catch a bus now.See you later."Shinhye replied before she bravely cut off their conversation.Jumped from her bed,she quickly reached for her towel and rushed to the bathroom.

 

"I can imagine - she's run to the bathroom,without bothered to close the door."Jaejoong makes his own speculation with a nasty grins while sipped a cup of coffee as he texted Shinhye a message.

 

 

Actually,I called you just want to tell you about the man who's scolded you yesterday.He's our business partner,Jung Yonghwa.And he already text me earlier ,saying that he's just want to tease you.So,come for work okay.

 

 

 

"Teased?Till I got a wet dream about him?Funny."Shinhye muttered sarcasmly when she read those message.Flipped her long-wavy-hair backward,she walked out from her bedroom.

 

 

 

 

Shinhye back to her apartment after finished her works with a sorrowful mood.She thought she'll get at least one bright day.Who knows,she will bump into a crazy lady and get troubled.

 

"What a day!"She cursed beneath her breath as she throw her handbag on the sofa.Why her life being so difficult?Why she need to be a someone else's husband's mistress?Why?Why?Did she do a wrong things in the past??

 

Cruel!

 

She need to be a tough lady if she want to survive in this cruel world which filled with a bad people.Shinhye noted to herself while make a step to her bedroom.

 

"What the -"Shinhye astonished as she opened her bedroom door and saw a y lingerie was laid on her bed.She know well what does it mean.He want her!And the important things is,he's here - In this house.

 

Shinhye walked faster towards the bed and reached the lingerie before she throw it on the floor.It's give her a big pressure to see something like that appeared without her preparations.She doesn't want to confront Yonghwa right now.

 

"Lock the door."That was the last thing she know as she turned around and immediately locked the bedroom door."Let's see if he can break this door."Shinhye murmured with a smirk as she leaned her back on the door.Feeling relief with her clever actions.

 

Out of the blue,her smirk were cut off when she heard a crack sounds came from her bathroom,before revealing topless Yonghwa with a towel around his waist.She look very dreadful as the air wasn't enough for her to breath.

 

"Looks like you're missing me so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter