CHAPTER 3

BE MY [SECRET] MISTRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The staff of Kim are stand in a row to greet their CEO.Therefore,Shinhye felt a little awkward with the situation that she never experienced before.Respect!The rich people always have the respect from the public.She thought silently while following Jaejoong.

 

"He's already here for a minutes ago."The lady who's wearing a neat shirt informed to Jaejoong while give a sidelong glance towards Shinhye.She get the message.Seems like the staff are warned her to stay away from Jaejoong.

 

"Like usual,I'm always late."

 

Then,with a seductive look on Shinhye's side,"Maybe need to find a new watch."

 

 

 

 

They step into Jaejoong's office just to find a man who's stand near the window,throwing his sight outside the office.The man with a black suit,paired with a red tie,somehow managed to make Shinhye's heart thump hard.

 

"Look,I'm sorry.I'm handle an interview earlier.."

 

All of sudden,Jaejoong's explaination were cut with his question.

 

"Amazingly,in one month,you've already changed a secretary for ninth times.So,do you found a lady who's fit with your taste,Kim?"

 

Truly,it's a mocking question.

 

"Can I leave you two,sir?"Shinhye asked almost whispered on Jaejoong's ear.Eventually,she know the man who's having a conversation with her new boss.

 

Jung Yonghwa!

 

She need to hide somewhere otherwise he'll recognise her,and told Jaejoong about her past.Stuck with a loan shark wasn't good for a new staff.

 

It's took a long period for Jaejoong to respond to her.So,she decided to make her own move to the door.

 

"Wait!"Shinhye lay off her stride because there are someone who's prevent her from step out from the office room.

 

Damn!It's Yonghwa.

 

"Walking out without a permission from the boss is a rude manner for a new staff."

 

 

 

 

"Walking out without a permission from the boss is a rude manner for a new staff."

 

Jaejoong shocked when Yonghwa suddenly insinuated his new secretary.Well,Yonghwa never critiz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter