CHAPTER 2

BE MY [SECRET] MISTRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wearing a y dress designed by the most famous designer in South Korea,matching with the black pearl necklace,the charm of Jung Hara is undeniable by others.She look so gorgeous and stunning makes everyone pay attention only for her.

 

Yonghwa walked to the Hara’s direction in order to approach his wife.He’s wearing a black suit with a pair of earrings in his ears.Suitable with his corporate image. 

 

For the some of people,wearing an earrings for a guy wasn’t look good,but it’s difference when it comes to Yonghwa.He indeed display a perfect yet y image with those stuff.

 

“Stop acted like a single man.”Hara warned Yonghwa when she saw he was playfully leered at the woman who’s sat not far from their table.Truly,she secretly labelled those ladies as a because they even dare to offer Yonghwa a night with them infront of her.

 

All of sudden,Yonghwa pulled Hara in his arms before he kissed her passionately.The girls who saw those intimate scenes were in a hysterical mode.

 

Yes,they are too crazy for Hara’s husband,Jung Yonghwa!

 

Hara gives a perfect smirk to Yonghwa when he detached her lips.Damn!She’s trying to seduce him with her evil face.

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye had to come with Jonghyun after she thinking twice about that.She rather to be Yonghwa's mistress,the one who's ripped her ity instead of somebody else.

 

Consider about Yonghwa's roughness on the bed kept her body aches,especially her lower part.Perhaps,being a rudeness girl in their first meeting makes Yonghwa behaved like that.Like a predator.

 

Jung Yonghwa,he have everything in his life including the beautiful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter