CHAPTER 1

BE MY [SECRET] MISTRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The fear and anxious were mixed in Shinhye’s tummy when they dragged her to the big yet luxurious bedroom.It’s pretty cool to be at there,but thinking about the job that she have to do,she became flustered.

 

The bodyguards are secure from the outside of the bedroom which cause Shinhye hard to escape.She were given a y lingerie by them and need to change in a brace of shakes because the VVIP customer will arrive in a minutes.

 

“So,you’re the new one?”The man with a dark eyes suddenly appeared from the door as he makes his steps towards her.Shinhye almost choked to see her first customer.His jaw line are so perfect,match well with his V shape face.

 

She could felt her knees were badly trembled with his lascivious yet charm gaze.She had a heavy heart for doing all the immoral job later,but she doesn’t  have any option to discard the things.She was forced.

 

Shinhye was taken by the loan shark a couple weeks ago when her step-mother failed to pay them in a time.They are very severe and sadist.They even raised the debts without consider anything before constrain Park to the deadlock.They claimed her to settle the debts by using her slender body.

 

The atmosphere of the room become hot when the man revealed his muscle by taking his cloth off.She could felt a knock in her tummy by watching his bare chest.The panic and dreaded kept hitting her heart when the man captured her neck with his pinkish lips.

 

“Just close your eyes and shut down your mind if you feel terribly insecure.”The words from the one of the woman at their place kept playing in her mind.Perhaps,it could reduce her fear for having that man on the bed.

 

Shinhye tried to ignore all the movement that he makes on her precious body.She ball her fist tightly when she felt the strong arms are working for her lingerie.Then,"Stop it!"Using all the strength that she had,she push the man harshly from her before run to the door.

 

It's such a disaster for her when the door was locked from outside.

 

"Well..You're not easy as I thought."She can tell,from those expression,the man is turn on with her action.

 

"P-please.."She tried to beg for his merciful,but it's hopeless.He even take out the handcuff from the drawer.

 

"For being a nasty girl,you should receive a little punishment from me."The words are enough to makes Shinhye crashed into a pieces.She really had to confront that merciless man alone.

 

Without alarming the consequence,Shinhye run to the window in order to detach herself.Unluckily,his motion was incredible fast than her.He catched her on the waist makes they stumbled on the bed.

 

"I'll make it easier for both of us."

 

 

He tried to put the handcuff on but Shinhye kept struggled beneath him makes the handcuff slip from his hand."Please!I'm willing to do everything for you if you let me free."With the teary eyes,Shinhye once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter