The Arranged Marriage

When Dreams Came True

 

Krystal arrived at home and quickly headed to her bed which was a place for her to express all her feeling. The conversation between her mom and dad appeared again into her mind.

 

 

  "Why they did this to me eventhough they know me well. I was very interested to be inside fashion field since 5 years old. Why they never support me when i said i want to be fashion designer? yes. Now I know. They must be planned to make me as their servant in that hilarious company. Yes. They make me born to make me servant. To make me listen all their instruction.. Wae? Wae? I should never be born !!!!!!! Argggggghhh !! "

 

 

 She can't stand to be cold. She can't stand to be chill. She can't stand.. She can't stand anymore.. Tears happening to drops again and again.. until suddenly the beauty princess fall asleep.. 

 

 

 

 

 

Time shows 8 p.m when she wakes up. It's time for dinner. So, she when down heading towards kitchen. Krystal's mom and dad has already at the dinner table while krystal arrived. Krystal saw them and act like nothing happened. She pull the chair made of wood and marble and sit down on it. While Krystal tried to holds the chopstick, suddenly her mom said "Krystal you need to.."

While her mom talks, Krystal mind being busy on chatting.. 

' what's now, mom?!  you makes me listen everything all this while. I'm like a servant to them..  who said? No, I am not!! '

 

 

 

"Krystal? are you listening to me? Did you hear what I am saying?"

"Ahh.. what? Mianhe yo, omma.. Repeat it again.."

"Haiiissh. What's wrong with you? I said, you need to skip your school tomorrow...."

"Haa?! Wae?"

"You need to meet your future husband."

"What??! Omma.. Are you kidding? Why so suddenly? Did I said that I want to..."

"Krys.. It's an arranged marriage. You must follow everything that we planned. It's for your own good sake also "

"Gomawo, omma. Gomawo. I will follow everything. Yes, it's for my good future right? Thank you for everything you did to me.  You destroyed everything."

No one can win if they were talking to Mrs _____.. (Krystal's mom)

 

 

 

 

Krystal ran out from her house. She does not even care anything at that time. She keeps running and running. Tears drop as faster as she run. At that time, there were no any other place in her mind other than Han River. For her, it was a very suitable place for a person like her. She sat on a bench nearby the river. Her mind was as empty as an empty can. She do not know what to do. Everything and everyone are being cruel to her.There were many lover walked together happily while holding each other hand. They seems really happy.

"Did they fall in love with each other before married? or they just followed their parents plan? Will i be able to become like them in future?"

Suddenly, 

"Hi, beauty.." someone