Her best friend

When Dreams Came True

Next day, Krystal went to school with puffy eyes. She also doesn't got enough sleep. During the classes, Krystal fall asleep because of tiredness. But the teacher just ignored it beacause she was the best students. It was the ended of the school. Krystal was waiting for her driver and someone interrupt her.

"Krys, why you are so distant today? Did I did something wrong to you? Tell me please?" Jessica asked while looked down. Yes. Jessica and Krystal were best friend from their first grade during elementary school until high school. People always call them as twin because they were very closed like real sibilngs. Krystal doesn't reply but sighed. This made Jessica felt more guilthy.

"Krys, I'm sorry if I did something wrong to you. But please talk to me." Jessica started to tear up.

"Sica, you doesn't did something wrong to me. I was just dissapointed about something. It's not you fault."

"Really? Okay then. But mind to share with me? Eh? Krys, did you cry? Why your eyes look puffy? Tell me who made you cry. I will kick his/her ." Jessica asked while she act like she kick someone. Krystal just laugh at Jessica. Then she told Jessica about the conversation between her mother and father.

"Ohh. So that's why you cry all night? Krys, didn't I tell you to just ignore about what people talked about us. It's not their life that they are talking. Don't give a damn about that. We must show that we can achieve what we dream or what we want. Promise to me that you will not cry anymore." Jessica showed her pinky promise.

"Okay. I will try. But I can't promise." Krystal just smiled weakly.

"Okay then." Jessica looked dissapointed.

Krystal tried to brighten up the situation."Do you want to hang out with me this weekend? We can go to the mall." Krystal suggested with a beam. She knows that her bestfriend can heard the word 'MALL'

"Mall? I will!! When? What time? Jessica asked while shake Krystal body non stop.

"Hey. This saturday at 12 noon. I will fetch you at your house." Krystal just giggled at Jessica.

"Okay then. Eh Krys. My driver already arrive. I go first then. Bye and take care." Jessica waved at Krystal while walked to her driver who waited in front of the gate and Krystal just waved back.

Once Jessica car was nowhere in Krystal sight. She just sighed and said "I don't know what to do in my life anymore."

After a few minute, Krystal's driver already arrived. She got into the car and went back home.

 

 

 

 

Hey! We met again after a few months. I am really sorry for not updating. It just I busied with my final exam and its over already. I am so sorry if you waited to long.

About L, he will appeared in the next chapter maybe? I don't know. So, just waited yeah?

If I not busy, maybe tomorrow I will update. So stay tune.

Don't forget to subscribe if you like this story and comment please?

Before I forget, I want to ask. Its my update to short? Tell me and I will improve.

So, see you guys in the next chapter =D

XOXO