It's begin with

When Dreams Came True

 "At last, it’s finished!" yelled Krystal to stressing out her tiredness. A sketch of night dress has been ready to sew. Krystal wakes all night long to make the sketch for her mother to wear. The dress shaped like rising flowers from its bottom. The material of the dress is silk. There's a note at the sketch that saying, “Put embroidery around the neck!" Maybe her mother likes embroidery.

"Hope you like it, mom"

That's the last word that Krystal said before knowing everything. She knew everything now. Everything and tears can't stop flowing on her cheeks.

It's happen when Krystal when down for a while to fill the throat with freshness after satisfied with the sketches.

 

 

 

 

"I think she's the only one that can handle your company, darl.  Our daughter is really talented!”

"I know that. But would she  ..."

"She will just agree. I knew it cause I’m her mother and She's a good daughter …"

"But, we have known that she was really addicted to fashion. What will she say if we simply force her to handle my company? Would not it will make her upset?"

"Why did you always thinking of her? You should think of your company. Anyway, it’s for her own good sake."

"But, we should think of her interest. She was so into fashion."

"Do you think her design were good enough to ensure her future? She's not meant to design any shirt or dress. It's very lousy. You see the shirt that she makes for you? What did your friends said about it when you wore it? Hahaha.. It's your own decision …"

"I know that. But ..."

"Think twice before you do something, man ...”

They just busy talked about their company without unknowing that someone were hiding behind the wall near them. That person already crying once she heard all of that. And that was none other than Krystal.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why did they do this to me? Where did I do wrong? Why no one can understand me?

 

There's no point I’m doing this sketch!! Mom would not appreciate it!! I knew that! I should tear it! Yes.. I should do that!"

 

 

'Skrit,Skrit,Skrit,Skrit'

 

 

The sketch had been tore into 8 pieces and being changed home from the drawer to a dustbin in just a second. Poor that sketches. It has just been an hour since it finished. It’s all does by Krystal!