Chapter 15

Love, Family and Money

"Hyung...this is a problem" Changjo said

"A big problem" L.Joe nodded.

"You should just break up with Suzy" C.A.P spoke.

"Thats not a choice" L.Joe said.

"Well you better make a choice" Chunji said "Or someone will steal her away" Chunji said while looking at Sohyun who was getting some tea and he his lips.

Niel punched Chunji.

"Sorry...but I wasn't talking about me" Chunji said.

Changbum...

L.Joe could read Chunji's face.

"Why did you even leave her alone?" Chunji asked and L.Joe just shrugged.

"What's done is done...and now you just have to solve it" Niel said.

"There is nothing to solve. We talked about this before getting marrie. I stay with Suzy and she stays with me as my "wife" as she benefits from using my family name" L.Joe said a little angryly.

"Here is some tea and cake....hope you guys will like it" Sohyun asid as she placed a tray on the table.

"Thanks Sohyun noona" Ricky said and jumped right into the cake while Changjo jabbed Ricky in the arm with his albow. 

"Sorry" Ricky said as he calmed down and ate slowly while Sohyun smiled.

L.Joe stared at Sohyun as she smiled, he felt himself smiling and somehow he felt happy. He mentally slapped himself and shook his head a little. He had Suzy so why was he thinking for weird things like holding Sohyun in his arms so Changbum would just back off and how he felt happy when he saw her happy. 

You don't even know if Changbum likes her...why is it even bothering me?

L.Joe was having a mental battle in his head. 

"The cake is really tasty!" Ricky said.

"Really? I don't really know how to bake so it's ok if you tell me it's horrible" Sohyun said.

"No, it's perfect" Chunji said with a wink which earned him another punch from Niel.

"It's really nice noona" Changjo said with a smile which made Sohyun blush in embarrassment.

"Thank you guys" Sohyun said with a sincier smile on her face.

-o-

"Eh?!"

"We are going to go meet her!" Hyori said.

"B-b-but..."Sohyun trailed off as Hyori stood up and left without another word.

Sohyun quickly grabbed her phone and looked for L.Joe's number.

"What is it?" he sounded bored.

"Your noona is going to meet Suzy!"

-o-

Junhyung had made hundreds of phone calls by now and yet he couldn't find any clues as to where Gayoon was.

"She has always been good at running away" her dad's words rang in his head.

"It's one of the many things she learnt to do when me and my wife were having trouble...she would just run away from all the fighting"

"Where are you?" he asked himself.

"I have got to find out from Sohyun"

He stood up and got himself a glass of water. 

He was sleeping on the couch like always when he herd something fall and break. She sat up straight immidietly as he looked around to see a figure crouched on the floor.

"Gayoon?" he asked.

"Sorry...did I wake you up?" she asked him.

He couldn't see her but he could picture he worried expression. He reached around the wall tooking for the light switch and when he found it he saw her in her night clothes, she was picking up the pieces of a  broken vase. 

"Are you ok?" he asked her ignoring her question and went towards here.

"Yeah, I'm fine...I just bumped into the table" she explained and he nodded.

 He helped her pick up the pieces, their hands would touch once in a while but he ignored it, he ignored the little shocks he felt when their skin made contact but the final sock was a lot bigger and both of them pulled away.

The glass in his hand slipped and fell and shattered.

Hi guys! I'm back with an update! Whoop! I hope you liked this chapter. Please leave a comment and subscribe if you haven't already...and did I lose some subscribers...? I dunno but the thought makes me sad...but moving on! Please leave a comment and I shall update as soon as I have time. Bye!