Derping with the Enemy (2/2)

Adventures of the Derp Squad

 

Chanyeol was so surprised and caught off guard that he fell from on top of the phone booth and landed on a little old lady. "MY HIP!"

"SHUT UP WILL YOU? I HAVE TO SAVE SUHO!" He got off her and looked at the little old lady shaking on the ground. "Oh, thanks for breaking my fall by the way." He winked to her and ran inside.

Once in the restaurant he noticed Junmyeon and Yixing getting up from their seats and heading towards the exit. "I'm not that hungry anyways, lets just go for a walk shall we?" Evil Lay suggested as they walked out the door.

"Sure! You said you know a place where's its dark and abandoned? That sounds so romantic! We'll be completely alone!" Junmyeon held Yixing's hand tightly and gave it a light squeeze. The sweet small gesture surprised the Chinese boy and he didn't even notice he was blushing.

"Chanyeol! Where were you?" Kyungsoo asked as they ran towards the tallest. "Lets go! They're on the move!"

Sehun dragged Chanyeol out the restaurant as Kyungsoo followed behind but tripped on the same old lady who was still lying on the ground outside the restaurant. "MY OTHER HIP!"

"Guys!" Chanyeol tried warning them but they were too focused on not losing Junmyeon and Yixing in the walking crowd. "Listen to me!"

"Look they are getting on the subway! Lets go!" All three of them ran down the subway steps and followed them onto a subway train. "YOU NEED TO PAY FOR RIDING THE-" A security guard ran into the closing doors of the subway, smashing his face against the glass window.

"They're over there! They look so cute!" Kyungsoo giggled as Junmyeon pulled Yixing closer to him when someone walked by.

"No!" Chanyeol's hands formed into fists. "We need to break them up!" Chanyeol insisted as he got up from his seat to pull them away from each other but Sehun pulled him back down. "What's your problem? Let them be! They look cute! Look! Yixing is smiling."

He looked up with his frown softening as he saw the way Yixing smiled softly as Junmyeon slid his arm around his waist. "But you guys! Yixing is L-"

"They are getting off! Lets go!" Kyungsoo grabbed Chanyeol's right hand and Sehun grabbed Chanyeol's left hand as they ran out the subway following the couple. "Come on, they are running!"

Junmyeon had the greatest idea when they were on the subway. He had forgotten the annual EXO Planet festival was tonight and when he saw a child beating his grandmother with a cane he remembered. Oh, that reminded him because the grandmother was eating a rare annual EXO Planet dumpling, with the mouth watering ingredients of chicken, pork, beef, horse meat, carrots, celery, meat loaf, mango bits, cucumber, apple sauce and with yet another smaller dumpling inside filled with seaweed, anchovies, banana, beans, rice, ketchup and right in the center was filled with strawberry yogurt and a cherry. This dumpling was only made and sold once a year, on the night of the annual EXO Planet festival that was annual.

The festival started about three hours ago and there was only about two hours left to it, so Junmyeon had asked if he could take Yixing somewhere before they went to the dark abandoned place Yixing wanted to go to. "I-I guess we don't have to go right this instant...s-sure! Lets go where you want to go!"

When the couple reached the destination Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Sehun were out of breath from running. "They run so fast!"

"This wasn't very far! It was right here once we climbed up the subway steps!" Junmyeon exclaimed loudly as he held Yixing's hand in his. "Do you like festivals?"

Yixing smiled weakly at the older man. "I've never been to one." He shrugged shyly as the other gasped in surprise. "Well, one that we haven't crashed the party and destroyed it after, that is." He whispered the last part so Junmyeon wouldn't hear.

"Prepare to have an awesome time!" Junmyeon winked to him and pulled him towards the entrance.

Kyungsoo was wheezing and still attempting to climb that last step when Sehun fell on the concrete and stared up at the stars. "I wonder what Luhan is doing right now."

"I wonder what Jongin is doing." Kyungsoo breathed out weakly.

"I think I was supposed to bring Baekie to this festival..."

"You were! But I came alone instead." Baekhyun crossed his arms as he glared at Chanyeol who leaped about 3 feet in the air from Baekhyun's sudden appearance.

"Holy ! What is your face doing here?!" Chanyeol blurted out without much thought. Baekhyun scoffed and slapped the back of his head. "Me and my face are leaving anyways! I just came out of the festival you were supposed to bring me to, you jerk!" A tear fell down his cheek and he turned away and ran.

"Aren't you going to go after him?"

"Nah, I got to break up leader Suho and-" he was cut off by Kyungsoo, "I forgot! Did we lose Suho hyung?!"

Yixing was full on blushing crimson red when Junmyeon kissed his cheek for a pose in a photo booth. "Aww one photo strip for me and another for you." He tore them apart and gave one to Yixing. "T-Thanks."

Junmyeon dragged Yixing across the whole festival when he finally saw a dumpling stand. "Sweet! Lets get some!" He ran up to the cashier and ordered twenty then paid. "Why did you order twenty? Why not just two?"

"Why would I order just two?"

"Uh...Maybe because there is only two of-"

"EXACTLY. There is no reason to order only two."

"Okay..."

"Here try it!" Junmyeon feed it to Yixing who happily took a bite. "What the hell is in this?!" He grabbed a napkin to spit it out.

"Chicken, pork, beef, horse meat, carrots, celery, meat loaf-" Yixing cut him off, "Horse meat?!" He practically yelled as the other nodded nonchalantly.

"T-That's like...unicorns' cousins! How could I have eaten this?" Junmyoen wasn't listening because he took a bite of his dumpling and the yogurt filled center squirted all over his ninja T-shirt.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Sehun screamed at the top of his lungs. "Sehun! What the hell? Did you find Leader? Why did you scream?" Kyungsoo ran to the younger who fell on the ground shaking. "I-I don't know...I felt a disturbance."

"My ninja shirt!" Junmyeon yelled as he fell to his knees and screamed to the sky, "Whhhhhhhhy?!"

"Oh crap! Looks like you'll need another shirt, lets go look for one." Yixing got off his chair but Junmyeon held his wrist. "No, I am prepared for this! I'm wearing two shirts."

And just like that, Junmyeon stood on top of the picnic table they were sitting at and tore off his ninja shirt, showing off his awesomely adorable unicorn shirt he had underneath. "This way I really do wear both shirts!" He clapped in excitement.

"Yixing?" He looked down to see said man staring wide eyed at him with his jaw dropped. He got off the table and shook his date who was now...kind of eye him. "JUNMYEON YOU LOOK SO Y." He yelled as he stepped closer and felt up the fuzziness of the unicorn's pink mane on the shirt.

Junmyeon smirked and flexed his muscles. "Yeah, I know."

"I love unicorns!" Yixing jumped up and down in excitement. "Look! I'm wearing a unicorn shirt under this sweater!" He ped his sweater and revealed his equally awesome and adorable unicorn shirt.

"Why is it turding out rainbows and sparkles?!"

"I dunno."

Chanyeol was running through the crowd looking for Kyungsoo and Sehun because he lost them when he went to buy forty orders of dumplings. "Why did you order forty? Why not just one?" A random little girl asked him.

"Why would I order just one?"

"Uh... Maybe because there's only-"

"EXACTLY. There is no reason to order only one." 

"Okay..."

Fatties never want to hear your explanation. Just let them be.

He walked around in circles and he could have sworn he saw that same dog taking a dump for the 3rd time. "Guess that dog had a bad taco like Sehun...heh heh...taco, Sehun, heh heh."

"Junmyeon! Look at that unicorn plushie! Could you try to win it for me?"

Chanyeol turned to his right and there he saw Yixing holding onto Junmyeon's arm tightly as he batted his eyelashes like a girl. "Lay! He's trying to seduce Leader Suho! Not on my watch!"

"Alright, all you have to do to win this unicorn plushie is shoot the target right there on the cup. Simple as that!" The woman running the game booth instructed how to hold the plastic bow and arrow to Junmyeon and Chanyeol got a brilliant idea as he watched a few feet behind.

Junmyeon let the arrow go and missed. "Darn it!" He pouted and the lady smiled telling him he had two more chances. "You can do it Junmyeonnie." Yixing whispered and said an encouraging 'fighting!'

Chanyeol got his rubber band ready as Junmyeon aimed and fired again, getting really close but still missing once again. "Alright, I'm going to aim for his , so when he lets go of the arrow, he will miss! This time for sure he won't win!"

"Who are you talking to?" It was that same random little girl from the dumpling booth! Chanyeol screamed and let his rubber band go by mistake.

"You sure make an adorable couple." The lady running the booth told Yixing as Junmyeon let the last arrow go, and Chanyeol's rubber band ended up hitting the targeted cup when the arrow failed to hit. "I GOT IT!" Junmyeon screamed happily and the lady looked over and high-fived him.

"Alright! I wish I could have saw! Anyways here is that unicorn plushie!"

"DANG IT!" Chanyeol threw himself in a nearby bush when they turned to look who was screaming. "Why did you throw yourself in a plant?"

"Will you go away little girl?!"

"WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO MY DAUGHTER YOU ERT?!" A lady yelled at Chanyeol as she grabbed his trench coat's collar and brought him out of the bush. "Only pedos wear long trench coats, fedoras and fake mustaches altogether!"

"W-Wait!" Chanyeol screamed when she punched him. Then she ripped off his fake mustache with a loud ripping sound, making Chanyeol tear up before she kicked him to the ground and dumped a soda on him and walked away with her daughter. Who said, "See you later mister. You're cute, call me."

Yeah...
After that, Chanyeol got another beating.

Chanyeol ran -more liked limped- all over to try to find Junmyeon and Yixing again, and when he did he grew angrier by the second from seeing Yixing whisper something in Junmyeon's ear and kiss his cheek.

They were coming his way, and when they walked by, he 'accidentally' tripped Yixing with his foot.

"Junmyeon..." Yixing breathed out the name softly as he stared into the said man's eyes since he caught him in his arms. "AGSJSNFJQKHRUS" Chanyeol shouted in gibberish.

'Okay, this will for sure ruin their date,' Chanyeol thought to himself as he climbed a game hut near the exit of the festival. 'Here they come!'

Yixing was leaning his head against Junmyeon as they made their way for the exit. Just before they could exit Yixing took a step back to tie his shoes when water came out of 'nowhere' and drenched Junmyeon wet.

Chanyeol cursed that it wasn't Yixing but also couldn't help but laugh hysterically at Suho.

Yixing on the other hand was far from laughing.

*rewind*

He was in utter disbelief from the sudden water, but his eyes widen when he saw the way the water ran down Junmyeon's face, neck, torso, stomach and oh...lower on his body.

It was as if time was going through slow motion as Junmyoen shook his hair and water droplets flew everywhere, some landing on Yixing's face. Water drops descending down his neck and collarbones onto his white unicorn T-shirt that was OH! HELLO! Was now see through. s...

Yixing held back a little giggle as Junmyeon ran his fingers through his wet hair, showing off that neck of his by leaning his head back and shaking it to dry his hair.

"AKLWHEJSWHEBEBWNR" Chanyeol shouted out in gibberish again. "Suho stop looking y!"

"I wonder where that random water came from." Junmyeon chuckled not really even bothered by it at all. His EXO power was water after all. "So did you still want to go to that dark abandoned place you were talking about earlier?" Yixing's dazed eyes and y smile disappeared when he remembered the plan.

Just then his phone started ringing and he looked at the caller ID. It was Face. "I'll just let this go to voicemail." He chuckled as he threw his phone to the floor and jumped on it over and over again, it breaking to millions of little pieces.

"Lets just go somewhere else." Yixing held Junmyeon's arm and leaned his head against him again as they walked out the festival.

Chanyeol had just about had it when the next words that escaped Junmyeon's and Yixing's mouths stopped him in his tracks.

"I wouldn't trade any other moment for this one. Would you Yixing?" The other shook his head and held onto Junmyeon tighter as he said, "I love being with you. You make me the happiest person alive. I would never ever leave you."

"Baekie..." Chanyeol let a tear fall as he thought of his boyfriend. What right had he to break up Lay and leader Suho? They seemed perfect for each other...unlike him and Baekhyun...

"Maybe it isn't a big deal after all. They belong together... Even if Lay is evil, there is always a chance he could become good if he falls in love with Suho, right?"  He slumped his shoulders and decided to just go home before he bumped into someone and fell to the floor. "Chanyeol!" It was Baekhyun!

"Baekie! What are you doing here? I thought you ran home!" Chanyeol stood up and helped his boyfriend who had also fallen from the hit. "I did? Why would I do- oh yeah! I'm mad at you!" Baekhyun tried sounding angry but he wasn't at all anymore.

Chanyeol got on his knees and begged for his boyfriend to forgive him. "Please oh please! I'm sorry I didn't bring you to the festival!"

"It's okay, I realize it was better this way because whenever we come you always end up buying the rare annual EXO Planet dumplings and we spend most of the time eating them and watching Sehun go in the wrong restroom every single freaking year for eating bad tacos." Chanyeol laughed lout loud at the memory of Sehun going into the wrong restroom. "I forgot that also happened every year. I guess last year was just too memorable. Seven hours... Haha I remember the chimpanzee too."

Chanyeol held both of his boyfriends hands in his. "Does this mean you forgive me?"

"Of course I do baby." Baekhyun smiled sweetly and tip toed to kiss Chanyeol. "Now lets go enjoy the rest of the festival. I also brought our Piña Colada, Double Fudge Brownie Chocolate Chip with Peanut Butter Cups and Cookie Dough with extra fudgey caramel over the strawberry flavored whipped cream with cinnamon and cheddar cheese shavings sprinkled on top. It's actually pretty good!" Baekhyun took a sip and smiled to Chanyeol who mirrored his expression.


<><><><>


"Hello? Anyone there? I think I'm in the women's bathroom..."

...*muahahaha awkward silence*...

"Does anyone have anymore tacos? They are really good..."

*lights turn off*

"Hello...?"

Off in the distance you could hear Kyungsoo laughing manically as he locked the bathroom door from the outside. "Gotta make sure to return the chimpanzee earlier this year..."

*OO-OO-AH-AH!*

"NOT YOU AGAIN!" Sehun screamed.

 

 

A/N

lolwhut did I just write.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did, because I was cracking up as i wrote it because I was like half asleep, no joke.  Probably lots of typos and errors. But I don't really care so go ahead and laugh at my mistakes. :3

Next chapter is Taoris! ;D Here's a preview if you'd like xD

 

~*Random preview of next chapter that no one probably wants to read*~

 

Please Tao...I'll do anything. Please forgive me. I do love you. It's just hard for me to express myself openly. I'll do anything to prove my love for you."

Tao opened the door in an instant and smirked. "Anything?" D'oh , what was he thinking of?

He stepped aside to let Kris in his room and when he did, he closed the door and smirked darkly. "Anything you say?" He walked circles around Kris and eyed him up and down. Well, Kris sure didn't seem to have a problem with this. All he had to do was sleep with Tao and he was forgiven? Sweet. Win-win situation, right? WRONG.

"Capture a real panda for me!" Tao demanded as he clasped his hands together and pouted his lips.