The Party

Love Devotion

SUNGMIN’s bedroom (Friday night, 1 mo. Before his bday – Jan.1)

Mrs. Lee: *knock on the door* can I come in?

Sungmin: Yes, mom. Ofcourse.

Mrs. Lee: what’s bothering my dearest son  that keeps him awake?

SungMin: hmmm… it’s just that I miss Lei & Rej.. Our birthday is near.

Mrs. Lee: oh, don’t be sad my dear. I promised you one of this days that we’re going to visit them, ok? Oh, By the way, tom., we’re going to the mall, to buy you some new stuff, do you want to buy a present for them?

SungMin: *nods happily* yes mom, can we? Can we?

Mrs. Lee: of course my dear. So you should sleep now for you to have a wonderful day tom. Ok?

SungMin: okay mom. *kissed with love to his mom* Thanks mom. I’m so excited for this.

Mrs. Lee: I know my dear.. *kissed back on the cheek* good night son.

And Mrs. Lee walked towards the door, turned off the lights and closed the door.

 

Mrs. & Mrs. Lee’s bedroom

Mrs. Lee lies down on their bed and embraces her husband.

Mr. Lee embraces her wife back and asked: do you have something to say, honey?

Mrs. Lee: our son misses his 2 friends in the orphanage and their bday is near. Do you know that Rej’s bday is on Dec. 25 and Lei’s bday is the same with our child?

Mr. Lee: aah, that’s why they are really so close to each other.

Mrs. Lee: Tom. We will go the mall and sungmin will buy a present for his two friends back at the orphanage. What if we prepared a gift for the 3 of them? Just to make our son happier on his birthday...

Mr. Lee: hmmmm… what do you plan?

Mrs. Lee smiles then she shares to Mr. Lee what she’s thinking for SungMin’s bday. Then after, they sleep.

 

SATURDAY MORNING at the orphanage:

Sister talking on the phone (to Mr. Lee)… and after the call, she called the two girls.

Sister Isabelle: Lei, Rej, I have a good news for you.

Lei & Rej looked at each other and Lei started to ask Sister Isabelle.

Lei: What is it Sister Isabelle?

Rej was just hugging the pinkbunny of Lei... but still listens to what Sis Isabelle’s good news.

Sister Isabelle: On Lei’s bday, we’re going to have a celebration.

Lei & Rej: a celebration? How? *but asking with excitement*

Sister Isabelle: Mr. & Mrs. Lee will celebrate their son’s bday with your bday on Jan.1.

Rej jump happily to hug Lei when she heard that they are going to have a big party for her bday but Lei hugs Rej with happiness, not just becoz of the party but becoz of the reason that she will see her oppa Ming again. She was so excited more about their meet ups, she really missed her brother so much.

Lei: (on her mind) Ming, oppa, I’m gonna see you again, can’t wait for this. I wanna hug you and kissed so tenderly on your cheek.. awww, I must be prepared.. What shall I wear?

They thanked Sis Isabelle and go back to their rooms to pray.

 

ONE MONTH AFTER (The Party at the Orphanage):

(all the children are singing) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.

MING, LEI and REJ whisper their wishes and blow their candles; they greet each other and embrace on another. They exchange their presents..

The three brat princess we're talking at their table.

girl1: So this is what they called the celebration, huh?

girl2: So what now unnie, aren't you jealous of it? Envy?

Gel: SungMin, you reject my feelings becoz of her. Let's see what you will do if she will not be in your sight anymore. (in her mind) I know you will look at me soon, i have pretty face than her.

Girl1: Do you have plans, unnie?

Gel: ofcourse, I do!

The three girls just finished their food and went back to their rooms to plan something.