The Orphanage

Love Devotion

Ming was taking a nap under the tree when suddenly heard someone calling his name.

REJ: oppa, oppa *running towards Ming*

MING: Rej, why are you such  in a  hurry?

REJ: oppa Ming… *pointing to something with her stretched arm* Oppa Ming, Unnie Lei *catching her breath* Unnie Lei is...

MING knew what REJ trying to say and he didn’t wait for REJ to finish what she’s trying to say. He rushed towards back to what REJ is pointing to and saw LEI defending herself from the three brat princesses. MING came in to stop LEI and he warned the 3 brat princesses to stop starting the war. The 3 just kept their silence and walked away. Then MING helps LEI to stand up and they both went inside to go to their room together with Rej.

REJ immediately jump  on LEI’s bed and get the pinkbunny to play with.

MING  glare at LEI…

LEI: *look at MING* What?

MING: I told you to stop putting up a fight!

LEI: But they are the one who started… *sobs*

MING: I told you already, ignore them…

LEI: but I have to defend myself. *tears fell down*

MING took a deep breath and lean closer to lei and hugged the girl.

MING: stop crying Lei, I'm here now. I'll always protect you from everyone.  Please promise me that you'll never do that again.

LEI: *sobs* okay oppa, I will.

REJ hugged MING and LEI too and the two embraces back their little sib.

 

TOMORROW MORNING

LEI and REJ are playing in the playground; MING is watching them from afar, suddenly he heard 3 persons talking from behind (not so far from him). He checked it out and saw a couple talking to their counsellor (?), he looked back to REJ and LEI but his ears carefully listen to the conversation of the 3 behind him. He knew it, they are talking about him.  Ming gets something out from his pocket – 2 bracelet, couples bracelet. Whisper something to himself “It’s my time now,” and continue to look at his two lovable known siblings, with sad face.

 

LATER THAT  AFTERNOON (after lunch)

MING: Lei, can we talk?

LEI look to Ming wandering what he wants to say. She just obeyed his oppa and go to the garden.

LEI: Oppa, what’s the matter?

MING: *sighs* my time has come.

LEI immediately understand what his oppa wants to say.

LEI: Oppa, I’m not yet ready bout this thing. *sobs*

MING:  I know, but we have to face it.

LEI: Oppa… *tears started to fall down*

MING gets the bracelet from his pocket and grab LEI’s hand.  He puts in the bracelet to Lei’s wrist and gave the other one to Lei’s hand.

MING: put it to my wrist..

LEI looked to the bracelet and obeyed his oppa.

MING: always wear that bracelet; it is the thing that will remind you of me. If you have problem, just looked at it and remember this promises: “I will always be there for you. I LOVE YOU, even if we are far from each other.”

LEI: I promised to love you oppa, only you.

MING kissed LEI’s forehead.

LEI: When will you go?

MING: Week after this.

LEI: will you visit me often?

MING: *smiles* of course I will. So be strong, okay?

LEI: I will wait for you. I promise I will be strong.

They ended the conversation by hugging each other. =(

 

ONE WEEK AFTER

Mr. & Mrs. Lee came again and ready to pick up Sungmin.  Ming and Lei are already prepared for their departed ways.

MING: I LOVE YOU LEI, see yah soon.

LEI: I WILL BE STRONG, I promised. *shy to say those sweet words*

BOTH of them cry  but they accepted it.

LEI: Goodbye Ming.

MING: not goodbye Lei, only see yah soon.

MR. & Mrs. Lee together with SungMin left the Orphanage.

LEI: *whispers* I LOVE YOU, oppa..