Episode 3 - The Thoughts

Weekend Love Affair
The filming resume with the same guests. He was happy to know that he still has the chance to get Ji Hyo into a conversation, however, his co-casts are always blocking his view. They all want to appear good and nice in front of the two women who are taking part of their show. He can see how Ji Hyo's face shines brightly whenever she smiles at the silly jokes of Ha Ha, Kwang Soo, Jae Suk, and Gary. He wishes that the filming won't start yet for he wants to see her more off-camera. 'I must be crazy.' he told himself remembering how he didn't want the filming to end last night, and now wishing the filming to never start. He smiles to himself again.
 
"Jong Kook hyung, what are you smiling about?" Kwang Soo, the saboteur, asked. The Running Man members caught him in the act, so he yelled at Kwang Soo angrily. "Perhaps he's thinking on what color of nail polish does he have to put on his fingernails." added Kwang Soo which made all of them laughed in chorus including Ji Hyo. He's happy to see her smile again. "He's not denying it, so I guess you're right Kwang Soo-yah." Jae Suk commented. He just let it be. Afterall, he's happy to see the woman of his dreams really happy. "What's the mission?"
 
"Again?" he shouted out when the PD announced that the team last night will still be the same team that they will be on. "Ya! Do you really hate me to be in your team that's why you reacted like that? I don't want to be on your team, too." Suk Jin commented making them all laughed. Thankfully for Suk Jin, he was not caught. 'Whew! I need to be really careful of my actions and words.' he thought to himself. They all now stood up to do their missions. He wanted to walk with Ji Hyo, but Ha Ra walked with him as she called him, "Oppa!" 
 
"Yes?" he asked. "Who do you think is prettier? Ji Hyo-unnie or I?" she asked. He was shocked with the question. "Ha Ra-yah, why are you asking questions like that?" he asked. "Suk Jin-oppa asked me to do it." answered Ha Ra. "Ya! Ha Ra-ya. What are you talking about?" kidded Suk Jin who obviously can't act. Good thing he's in a variety world where lots of ways to be funny are acceptable. "Even so, please answer my question." Ha Ra asked him again. "I'm curious." she added. "Ha Ra-yah, the prettier one is -- " his answer was cut by a whistle.
 
He sighed as a relief. Actually, he knows the PD will soon blow the whistle, so he waited for the moment to answer with the first few words without fully wanting to answer the question. It's not that he can't answer it. It's just that his choice is not her, so he doesn't want to offend her. Each one of them positioned themselves to do the following missions, until one by one, all missions were completed. However, it is still the Home team that won the game. Another punishment for the Away team. He wanted to stay in the location, but he's afraid he'll make the members doubtful of him, so he decided to just sit quietly and think about it.
 
"Hyung, are you busy tonight?" asked Gary. "Why?" he asked. "Let's eat at my restaurant today. Ji Hyo will be joining, so the more, the merrier, right?" Gary told him. His face brightens as he heard what Gary just said - ' Ji Hyo will be joining Ji Hyo will be joining Ji Hyo will be joining ' "Sure, I actually don't have any appointments today though." he answered. "Cool. Please wait for us, hyung." Gary told him as the rapper of the duo LeeSSang bid him a for a while pose. He's smiling really big when his phone suddenly rings. He answered it happily, but was surprised to hear the person on the other line. 'Not now, please. Not now.' 
 
"Kim Jong Kook-ssi, please proceed to the office regarding your album launch soon." his manager told him. "Can I just do it tomorrow?" he asked. "No, the musical staffs will all be busy starting tomorrow, so this is the only chance that we've got." his manager told him. "B-but... -" he stopped talking when his manager answered, "No buts. It's for you and your comeback. We will be waiting for you, Kim Jong Kook-ssi." He heard a busy tone before he could speak again. 'I'll be missing you again, Ji Hyo-yah. I wonder when we'll get the chance to talk with each other, even to just stare at each other. I have to go, Ji Hyo-yah. See you next week.' he murmured to himself again while looking at the woman whom he really wanted to be with.
 
He waved goodbye at Kang Gary as a signal that he's leaving already while putting his hand on his head. Gary knows that it's a sign that it concerns his manager and his work as a singer. He noticed Ji Hyo saw his hand gesture, so he waved goodbye at her, too. Ji Hyo saw his wave, so she bowed as an answer. His heart races a beat when she did it. After she bowed, she looked back at the camera. 'You're so pretty even from afar, Ji Hyo-yah. Are you aware of that? You are so pretty.' he thought to himself still looking at his ultimate ideal type. 
 
Kang Gary came closer to where Ji Hyo is. He feels akward being with her, but he couldn't hide the fact that the woman beside him, really has an oozing appeal. Ji Hyo looked at him and asked, "Why? Is my face dirty?" He was flustered with the charm of Ji Hyo's big round eyes. 'No wonder Ha Ha likes Ji Hyo.' Gary thought to himself when he realized how beautiful Song Ji Hyo is in a closer angle. "No, nothing's wrong. You're just so - " Gary stopped his answer. "So - ?" Ji Hyo curiously asked. "So pretty." he answered with all honesty.
 
Ji Hyo smiled at him and said, "Thank you. You're the first man who told that to me here in Running Man. I won't forget that." she said with full of appreciation, however, her gaze went to where Kim Jong Kook was standing earlier, waving goodbye at them. 'I missed the chance to talk with you again, Jong Kook Oppa. I wonder when we could get a chance to stop and talk for a while. I guess I'll just see you next week, I'll let you see that I am not really weak.' she thought to herself as her hope of going out with Jong Kook tonight was shattered once again.