Episode 2 - The Guest

Weekend Love Affair
 
A week has passed, so another episode will be filmed today. Their mission location is at Suwon, Gyeonggi-do. The heat of the sun is irritating for them, but the show must go on. Indivually, they were given a task to do. And that task is to find their said mission location. The guests for today were revealed to the audience unknown to the members of Running Man. The three guests were introduced as Goo Ha Ra, Lee Chun Hee, and Song Ji Hyo. Chun Hee and Ji Hyo have met a year ago when they filmed Family Outing together. Chun Hee was a part of that show and Ji Hyo was a guest. 
 
All the members were able to find the place right away. The members rejoiced when they saw Goo Ha Ra from the girl group - KARA. Also, they gave very humurous comments about Lee Chun Hee. The members, as well as the two guests were so engaged into their conversation, when the last guest appeared in front of them. "Oh!" bursted by Jae Suk. The five Running Man casts were smitten by the last guest of today's episode. "Ji Hyo-yah." Jae Suk greeted her to everyone's embarrassment. "Ya! Why are you acting like you're close to Song Ji Hyo?" Ha Ha asked. They were all smiling from ears to ears until Jae Suk asked Ha Ha, "Ya! Do you like Song Ji Hyo?" The three men who were standing on the left side were surprised with the question.
 
Ha Ha looked at Jae Suk with a warning. A warning that the national emcee shouldn't let his cover be uncovered. He faked a smile when he saw Ha Ha's reaction when he saw the woman that he has been dying to see for the longest time. He can still remember clearly on how sensible and witty their last guest is. She fought with Lee Hyo Ri and she was able to win over the strong-willed woman of the former variety show. From there, his impression about her became very deep. He looked back at the woman who never failed to amuse him. 
 
He looked back at the other members when the PD announced their mission. The teams were divided into two once again. He was hoping that Ji Hyo will be in the same team with him, but Kwang Soo chose Jae Suk over him, so that means that his team mate will be the other girl guest - Ha Ra. The teams were announced as the Away team and Home team. Ji Hyo is a part of the Away of team, and him on the other. Only God knows how mesmerized he is with the woman who wears simple clothes yet still pretty in the eyes, especially his eyes. 
 
The day is soon to be over and somehow he's wishing that the end of the filming won't come. It's okay for him to just stay in Suwon with the members and with the guests. "Jong Kook-oppa!" shouted Ha Ra that made him blinked. He totally has forgotten to find the golden pigs because he was so distracted with Song Ji Hyo's beautiful thoughts inside his mind. "Ya! Jong Kook-oppa!" another woman yelled and he sure knows he was flustered when he heard her voice. Ji Hyo shouted at him, and as turned around, the golden pig that he was supposed to see was snatched by the woman that he was supposed to block. 
 
Although he lost the golden pig to Ji Hyo, their team still managed to win. The Home team which includes him, Ha Ra, Joong Ki, Chun Hee, and Suk Jin were now free to go home. However, he didn't want to go home yet without even talking with the woman who has been the reason of his absent-mindedness on tonight's episode. "Hyung, let's go home." Joong Ki called his attention. "Why don't we wait for them?" he asked. "Huh? Hyung, it will take them 48 years to be over that punishment." reminded Joong Ki. "Then, go home first." he said. 
 
"Hyung?" asked Joong Ki in disbelief. Joong Ki knows that he always goes home right after every shoot, so for him to say that Joong Ki should go home first, it was really surprising for the young man. "Are you waiting for someone from that team, hyung?" asked Joong Ki again. Jong Kook looked at him with a very surprised look. "Ha Ha - " he uttered. "I need to say something to Ha Ha." he added. "Oh..." Joong Ki just answered. "Okay, Hyung. I'll go ahead, then. I wanted to wait for Kwang Soo, but I have to be early tomorrow, so I'll go get some rest first." 
 
He waved goodbye to Joong Ki before the young man left the place. 'That was so close.' he murmured to himself. "Aren't you leaving yet?" this time, another man, asked him. It's a man who is close to him - Chun Hee. "I'm waiting for Ha Ha." he lied. "What for?" Chun Hee asked. "Just." he answered. Chun Hee smiled at him and said, "You're not a good liar, Jong Kook hyung. I'm pretty sure that it's not Ha Ha, it's J -- " Chun Hee stopped when Jong Kook glared at him. "Jae Suk, right?" he teased the man. "Ya!" he called his attention. Chun Hee bid him goodbye with a teasing smile. 'Am I that obvious?' he asked himself. 
 
The filming of punishment of the Away team was postponed for a while, so Ha Ha went over to see him. "Hyung, why are you still here? Are you waiting for me?" he asked continuously. "Why would I wait for you?" he asked annoyingly. "So, why are you still here, Hyung?" Ha Ha asked again and it made him regret his answer earlier. "I just don't feel like going home yet." he lied. Ha Ha nodded. He noticed Ha Ha's head has been moving like a clock, always doing a clockwise turn. "Why do you keep moving your head? It's annoying." he told Ha Ha. 
 
"Hyung, what can you say about Song Ji Hyo? Isn't she pretty? I'll tell you a secret - " Ha Ha told him, but before he could finish his words, he butted in - "It's a secret, so don't tell me." Ha Ha smiled at him. "Alright. I was just about to say that -- " Ha Ha tried to say it again, but he was quick enough to stop him from doing it. "Ya!" he yelled. His yell was heard all over the location, so all the casts looked at him, all the casts - meaning, including Song Ji Hyo. His face reddened when she caught him looking at her. His face blushed more when she smiled at him. 
 
Two hours have passed, and finally the Away team's punishment was done filming. The members came to where he's at except for the only woman of the team. "You sure waited for us to finish the filming just because you're not in the mood to go home yet? Just what on earth did you eat, Jong Kook-ah?" Jae Suk asked him with a big smile. He smiled at them happily for he knows anytime soon he'll be spending time with Ji Hyo. He noticed Ji Hyo's not in sight, so he wanted to ask, but Ha Ha asked first, "Where's Song Ji Hyo? Won't she eat with us?" 
 
Usually, the losing team who receives punishment after every mission, eats altogether. So it's not unusual for them to be talking about eating. Jae Suk turned around to look for Ji Hyo and looked back at where Jong Kook, Ha Ha, and Gary are facing. "She went ahead. She needed to do a photoshoot, so she hurriedly zoomed her way out of Suwon." His disappointment was evident on his face. Good thing, Jae Suk, Ha Ha, Gary, and Kwang Soo were busy talking about something. He heard that tomorrow's guests still includes Ji Hyo, so he uttered to himself these words again, 'Song Ji Hyo-yah, I missed you again. I'll make sure tomorrow, I won't miss this kind of chance again.' as he smiles sweetly to the curious men in front of him.