Good Bye

Carving for The Truth

    This day should be the last day, but Jongin, Kris and Kyungsoo still at the mansion. "Tik.. Tok.." times keeps ticking, the night will coming, the day will ends, what should Kyungsoo does? His mind confused and crazily thinking of the whispered, is it true that something will happen? Kyungsoo keep himself in the room while Jongin and Kris ignoring him, he felt like he is the invisible man, who’s always being abandon by the people.

    Night has come and there is nothing happened, Kyungsoo decided to not believe in the Whisper; He wash himself and ready to sleep. He turns off the lights and swing into the night.

    "Jongin-shi, shouldn't we believe in Kyungsoo? I felt really guilty for him" Kris sipping a cup of coffee when Jongin staring through the window, "I don't know.. I saw him crying this morning.." Jongin try to not crying in front of Kris, he is too much until he can make his beloved one cried in front of him. "I will go to sleep first, Bye Kris.. Enjoy your coffee.." Jongin take some steps out from the kitchen, heading towards his shared room with Kris.

   "Kyungsoo-ah!"

"Om..Omm-a?!"

   "Kyungsoo-ah! Please.."

"Why?! Tell me this all just a.."

   "Leave!! Go away from this house!!"

"Omma.."

   "Go! Leave! This house! Now! Go! Kyungsoo, leave!!"

"I love you!" "I love...."

    "Omma!!!" Kyungsoo wake up from his sleep while breathing wildly, "What's all of this?! Arrgghh!!" Kyungsoo shooting his sight at the table clock, "its still 11 p.m. what shou..." Kyungsoo words cut as he saw someone in front of his bed, a girl he never seen before, "Leave..." the girl said, "Who are you?! Tell me what will happen?! Please!" The girl not answering Kyungsoo question and keeps pointing her finger at the room door, "Leave..." Kyungsoo stood up from the bed and run to Jongin and Kris room, "Jongin-shi! Kris hyung!! Wake up! Please!!" Kyungsoo knock the door continuously but no one reply, "Guys!" He try to open the door but it's locked from inside, "Leave..." the only words that come out from the girl; she has take some steps out from the room, she walks slowly to Kyungsoo without the other noticed.

    "Arrgghh!!?! Don't! Wait!!" Kyungsoo is being pulled by the girl forcefully, "Kris and Jongin still in their room! I will not going to left them here!!" Kyungsoo shouted at the top of his voice, hoping that the others will hear it; he also tried to run away from the girl but the girl is stronger than him. "Who are you?!" Kyungsoo asked the girl as he has come to the car; the girl put him in and locked the car while she’s disappearing from Kyungsoo sight. The girl had gone, it's time for Kyungsoo to get out from the car and call the others, but it's all wasting his time as the car door can't be open though the car has been unlock from the inside, it's like the car is being possessed.

    Kyungsoo stay-still in the car like a mannequin, he didn't know what will end up with him; his head getting confused and worst with the weird problem he's having right now. The only words that lingering in his head is "Is this a dream?" he try to prove it by slapping himself, though his cheeks are getting red, he keeps slapping himself like a crazy person.

    Without the car paddle being press down, the car move itself, "What?! No!! NNOOO!!!! ARGHH!!" Kyungsoo cheeks getting wet as the tears falling down from his innocent eyes, once again he try to open the door but he can't, he try to press down the break paddle but it stuck, there is no other choice for Kyungsoo except for sit down at the car seat while crying as hard as he can. It's about a couple of minutes that the car has driven away from the mansion.

    Kyungsoo tears stopped as the car he was in it stopped at the roadside. He opens the car door and its open, Kyungsoo smiles widely. He runs as fast as he can heading back to the mansion. "I need to save them.. I need them in my life, they are the only left of me.." the words he said make him cry again.

    Kyungsoo heart beat up so fast; he can feel something bad will happen, his heart never false at making a prediction. He wipes his tears that blur up his sight, "Jo..ngin-shi! Sarang...Saranghaeyo!!" Kyungsoo fell on the ground as his feet flipped off with the branch, "Noo!! Not NOW!! Huh.." Kyungsoo massage his swollen feet due to the incident, "Ahh! It's hurt.." Kyungsoo help himself to stand up but its fail, "Babo!! Arrgghh!!".

    "How can I be so weak? Why can I save them? Why?" Kyungsoo thought to himself while tears streaming down his face. It's hurts Kyungsoo enough with the things that has happened to him, now he's hurting more; Kyungsoo leg swollen badly, the veins pump up faster and it's like a knife is slicing his leg; Kyungsoo can't do anything, only screams and in pain.

    The fears fill in Kyungsoo small body as the dark night sky turns suddenly brightly shines fill up the sky, while the silent of the night atmosphere turns to the sound of the engines, a plane engines that loudly waving into Kyungsoo ears. Kyungsoo strikes his sight to the flying object that brightly shines like a comet thought it's a plane, that moving towards to the house where Kris and Jongin still in there, "What?! No!! Was this what the whisper told me? Mom told me? That something will happen to our house?! But please, save them.." Kyungsoo body trembling, shaking wildly while his eyes turns shines like a crystal, tears streaming down his face; he's late, too late for him to save them, he looks at his hand watch, "It's 11:56 p.m. Now.. ARRGHH!!" Kyungsoo throw away his watch while screaming at top of his voice. The plane crash onto the house when the horribly sight plays through Kyungsoo eyes, the house explode brightly shines the sky; there is like a war happening, like a fireworks festival thought it's not, it's the reality. "No.." Kyungsoo body freeze, it's like a nightmare for him, a real nightmare; after that Kyungsoo sight turns all black, his body falls to the ground, everything is over.

 


Okay~ poor Kyungsoo ahh.. T.T but it's over, Over. Haha.. Okay this story will end here~ I have made up in my mind that I want to end the not a 'Horror' story as it should be, I think I'm not great in this type of genre but I promise that I will come up with a sequel if you want. (I want) haha.. Bye the readers~ ^^

When You Smile, Sunshine