Curiousity

Carving for The Truth

    'Tap! Tap! Tap!' Jongin knocked Kyungsoo room door to inform the person who still sleeping in that room, "Jagi-ah! I want to go to work! You don't want a kiss?" Jongin teasing with his boyfriend who is now waked up from the sleep slowly walks towards the room door, "Wait! I'm coming~" Kyungsoo unlock the door and face the romantic guy who was waiting for him in front of the door, yes the guy was Jongin. Without any words that leave from Kyungsoo lips, Jongin shoot his lips and crash on Kyungsoo lips passionately it makes the other boys giggled. "Uhhm~ Jongin-shi I'm sorry about my mental sickness yesterday~ From now on you will sleep with me, okay my y boy?" smiled craved on Kyungsoo face while he leaned his body to Jongin body, the only word that related with this action is they hugging. "No! I'm the one who need to ask for forgiveness from you! I'm really sorry for nagging at you last night, forgive me Kyungsoo-ah~" Jongin grabbed the other boy body tightly, hugging him with passion, "Jagi-ah where was Kris-hyung?" Kyungsoo let go the hugging season while throwing a question at his boyfriend, "Ahh~ Hyung goes to work early in the morning~" the replied of his question made the other boy facial change from confused to shocked, it's mean that Kyungsoo will stay alone in this house. "Okay, I need to go! Bye, Jagi-ah love you!".

    The silent house start to fill out with the romantic songs that came out from the television, Kyungsoo turns it on to blemish all of lonely and cowards feeling that suddenly came to him. He's alone in the house that located far from other people, 'Why did I approved to live here?' the question keep lingering in his mind although he try to forget all of it. 'I should prepare for lunch~' Kyungsoo stood up from the couch and go straight towards the kitchen while singing following the song rhythm.

    "Okay since yesterday we just arrived here I think I want to make something special as part of the celebration. So what should I do?" Kyungsoo spoke to himself while arrange the ingredient and some utensil beside of the electric stove. "Western food some kind of special for celebration so I will make Chicken Chop for today~" Kyungsoo turns on the stove and start cooking by himself.

    The smell of Kyungsoo perfect cooking spreading to the all parts of the house. Kyungsoo put the three plates of Chicken Chop with some side dishes he made and three glasses of beer on the wide white marble table that located in the dining room. "Now it’s all done. I can take a trip around the house~' Kyungsoo pull out his apron and hang it at the hanger in the small wardrobe. The house turn to silent as Kyungsoo turn off the television then, he's heading towards the glass slide door that located below the stairs.

 

    "Woah! The sea breeze from here was so fresh!" Kyungsoo step some step forward and take some breath that was so refreshing, "I should go forward!" Smiled has carved on Kyungsoo sweet face while he go down through the stairs that located beside of the house. The stairs was silver in colored with the beautiful tile decoration but it was located near the forest that not too thick, maybe it was made by the owner for some reason. Kyungsoo movement stopped as he found the narrow tiny stairs that laid straight into the forest. Without any plan Kyungsoo just walk through the tiny stairs.

    Kyungsoo walk deeper in the forest until he found a tiny door that lay on the wall of land, it seemed like a secret door. "What this should be?" slowly Kyungsoo reach the door and pull it to make it open. Then, Kyungsoo take out his phone, the only source of light that he have and walk through the door. “It’s dark here I can’t see anything although I use the phone light!” Kyungsoo complain to himself. Suddenly, the door behind Kyungsoo closed itself, all fears filled up in Kyungsoo. “Why the door stuck! Oh no! Help me! Please! Someone?!” Kyungsoo shouted as loud as he can while tears fall over his face, but it’s all hopeless cause no one could heard him who’s now in weird place.

 


     Okay! I know that this chapter was too short, I’m sorry! They has made up their relationship, yes you know it. Keep still with my story I will update as soon I’m over with my exam, so this may be the last update for a few month but I promise I will come out with a long chapter, yes very long chapter and stay tuned. :)

     Thanks for whom subscribed my story also thanks to whom upvoted this story! Psst! I have a favor for you guys~ would you click that up vote button? Thanks you! Bye~! ^^