Lust

Carving for The Truth

    "I saw that! I'm not lied to you Jongin-shi!! I really saw that baby! I a-almo.." Kyungsoo shouted at Jongin to protesting against him who didn't believed Kyungsoo while tears suddenly come from his beautiful eyes. "You're not lying Kyungsoo-ah?! You said you step-on the baby till the baby dead but I didn't saw anything there and you said you're not lying! See nothing was there!" Jongin pointed his finger at the in front of wide black door to prove that nothing was there. "Stop this please! Guys~ no need to fight, okay?!" Kris tried to sooth things down but Kyungsoo give him a death glares that makes the other boy stop talking and turns his head to the other side, "Okay! It's up to you if you want to believe it or not!" Kyungsoo take his bags and go to the empty room upstair where he should share with Jongin. The house turns from noisy into a deep silent. Kai walks slowly through the stairs going towards to his room leaving the confused Kris alone sitting at the sofa, solving the problem by himself.

    Five minutes has past, Kris still sitting on the sofa progressing something in his mind suddenly he heard someone crying then, his mind stop progressing while searching the direction of the crying tone. He stood up from the sofa and slowly walks towards the kitchen as he scanned the sound from that direction. "Kyungsoo-ah?" Kris walk deeper to the dark kitchen while searching for the lamps switch, "Jongin-shi!" his hand managed to touch the switch then he slide down the button so the lamps will turn on. "Hello? No one was here? That's weird" as the lamp brightly shine the dark kitchen Kris didn't saw anything and the crying tone also has gone. Kris turning back, "Did you search for me Hyung?" the sudden appearance of Jongin makes the other boys shocked but still can managed a cool facial, "Ahh! You shocked me. No, I heard someone cried in a while and I thought it's you or maybe Kyungsoo~" Kris explain briefly to Jongin while they walk slowly towards the sofa. "Did you wanted to say that you saw a baby too, same as Kyungsoo? I don't want to listen" Jongin step back through the stairs while carrying his bags followed by Kris who is heading to his room.

    "Kyungsoo-ah please opens the door!" Jongin knocked the door repeatedly cause he can't enter the room that was locked from the inside. "No! I'll not! Go sleep with Kris-hyung!" Kyungsoo shout from the inside of the room, not agreeing with Jongin command. Jongin slowly walk towards Kris room, the conversation between him and Kris just now make him a little bit awkward with the other boy. Jongin reach the door and before he enters the room he takes a long breath, "Kris-hyung can I enter?" without getting a permission from the other boy Jongin push the door and enter the room. His eyes widely opened as he saw Kris in a condition, "I-I'm sorry Hyung! I'll get out first!" Jongin closed his eyes with his hands while turns back facing the door so he can go out of the room as fast as he can, "No! Never mind! You can stay there, but don't look at me~" Kris command Jongin so the other boy doesn't have to burden himself to go out then enter the room back, "I'll not look at you I promise!" Jongin stayed there with eyes closed while Kris hurriedly put in his sleepwear.

    "What brings you here Jongin-shi?" Kris asks Jongin while preparing himself to sit on the bed, "Kyungsoo kicked me out of the room. Can I stay here for just one night? Please~" Jongin makes his puppy face while begging at Kris like a puppy wants to eat. "Why did you need to ask? This is your house actually, sure you can" Kris replied. A smiled carved on Jongin face, "Thanks Hyung! I'll take a bath first!" Jongin open his bag and take out a blue colored towel and managed his step to the bathroom. Kris sitting there don't know what to do, should he sleep or wait for Jongin and sleep together. Kris shoot his sight at the bathroom door and something lingering in his mind. 'What should I do? Uhmm.. My feeling so lustful, I wanted to see Jongin bathing! There were a tiny hole at the bathroom door, should I take a peaked? Yes' Kris slowly stand up from the bed and without making any noise he slowly go towards the bathroom door and take a good shoot of Jongin sight in the bathroom Kris take his phone and record this valuable sight.

    Kyungsoo shoot his sight at every parts of his room. The room was gray in colored with the white fur carpet that located on the middle of the black marble floor and the hybrid of modern and classic furniture and decoration that make it seemed weird but still beautiful. Kyungsoo mind was mess up with the stupid baby things, how could that baby being there? Where the does baby gone? His head become more miserable as he reminds hiself about the arguing between him and Kai just now because of that baby. Kyungsoo kicked off the air to release his tension but his action stopped as he heard something knocked continuously at the wide mirror in front of him. Kyungsoo set his mind to walk towards the mirror and take a look, he touch the mirror until he felt a bulge on it. 'What is this?' Kyungsoo touch and push it like a button. Suddenly, the room lights turn off and the mirror change to a window where Kyungsoo can see the other person who’s in the room beside of his room. Kyungsoo eyes widen widely as he saw Kris sitting on the floor peaking through the tiny hole at the door while a phone in his hand maybe he was recording or taking some photos through the door, the door same as his bathroom door and the person who in the bathroom may be his boyfriend, Kai. Kyungsoo take out his phone and take as much photo as he can.

 


Okay the second chapter had done! Yeay! Did you guys happy? Not actually all of them has been arguing and some stuff~ :( please keep still with my story to know what will happen at three of them!

Thanks for the subbies and voters! Love you all~ :3

I want you to help me? Would you~ :3 ? You MUST help me!! Okay this was a poll to choose for my THIRD story (maybe~ I'm not confirm it yet XD) it's a Xiuchen story~ Yeeayy! Please choose one from this two option okay~ Thanks! Love you!! :*