Move-In

Carving for The Truth

    "Jagi-ah~ I'm back! Where are you?!" Kai shouted from the downstairs to inform Kyungsoo that his beloved boyfriend was back from work. Kai took a deep breath then he put his beg and coat on the sofa, set his mind to find Kyungsoo in this big house.

    "Jagi! Please come here I have something to ask you!" Jongin shouted for his boyfriend again while heading towards their room trying searching for him in this room after he failed searching for him at the kitchen.

    Kyungsoo was hiding behind the door of their room, waiting for his prince to find and save him. The steps of someone walking, getting closer to the room, Kyungsoo know that may be his boyfriend. Then, the door in front of him opens slowly. Kyungsoo manage himself for the surprise.

    "BOO!" Jongin jumped shock from the sudden action that comes from the other boy. Kyungsoo laugh loud as he can while shoting his sight to a stunned Jongin infront of him. "Yahh! Jongin-ah! Hey!" Kyungsoo become worried as he boyfriend didn't plan any move, standing like a mannequin. Kyungsoo come closer to Jongin and check his heartbeat, acting like a doctor. Suddenly, Jongin grab Kyungsoo wrist and drag him to the bed. He makes Kyungsoo laid and then, he sit on Kyungsoo crotch, the action make Kyungsoo giggled. Jongin come closer to Kyungsoo face until there's a centimeter gapped between them.

 

     "What did you want to ask Jagi-ah~?" Kyungsoo ask Jongin sensually then, he peeked his lips with Jongin lips that return red puffy cheeks on his face. Jongin giggled from the other boy action, "Uhmm.. How do I start? Did you mind if we move-in to somewhere that far from this busy city?" Jongin words make Kyungsoo mouth dropped while his eyes widely opened. "Kyungsoo-ah? Jagi! Yahh!" Jongin push his body on Kyungsoo crotch that makes the other boy groans in pleasure, "I love that~" Jongin puts a smirked on his face, "Answer my question then you got it!". Kyungsoo nod his head willingly, "I don't mind~ If everyone okay!" when Jongin about to give the other boy some pleasure, their room door open, "Hey guys! I'm back~!" Kris shot his sight at the couple that lying on bed having some fun then, his eyes widely open, "What are you two doing?" the question that Kris throw at them make the couple change their position hurriedly, "Uhmm~ We didn't do anything, Kris-hyung!" both of them said in the same time.

    Kris, Jongin and Kyungsoo gathered at the living room to have some meeting. "You want to move-in at a house you bought from a foreigner? And it's a villa, beside the seaside?! That's great I love it~" Kris smiled happily as Jongin told him that they will move-out from this house and go to a better place. "If everyone confirm and agreed about this so packing your bags and tomorrow we will move-out from this house" Kris and Kyungsoo eyes widen widely as Jongin told them that they will move-out tomorrow, "Tomorrow!?" Both Kris and Kyungsoo said in the same time, "Yes, tomorrow!" Jongin replied from the sudden question. "Let's go packing our bags and have some fun Kyungsoo-ah!" Jongin stood up from the sofa and reached Kyungsoo hand drag him to their room leaving lonely Kris alone at the living room, "I'm so jealous with both of them!".

    "Wahh~! It's so beautiful!" Kyungsoo express his feeling as he enter the main gate of this house. It's white in colour with a beautiful wall decoration that make it's look likes an old english house and the beautiful steel gate that located between the big Goblin creature that make its more beautiful. "Jagi-ah it's beautiful~ I'm really excited to look the whole house! Right Kris-hyung!?" Kris smiled at Kyungsoo as he looks at him, "Yes~ it's really beautiful Kyungsoo-ah! The goblin creature had scared me enough! Haha~ But it's very beautiful, thanks my lovely Jongin!". Jongin only can give a sweet smile as he drive the car on the beautiful puzzled red-bricks road that lead the car to the in front of the house.

    All of them getting out from the car excitedly, "Now take out the bags first and then we will check around the house~" Jongin command the other boys. They took all the bags out from the car and drag it to the beautiful wide black door that will bring them to every parts of the house. "Kyungsoo take this and unlock the door!" Jongin passed up the key to Kyungsoo so he will open the door. As the door open Kyungsoo mouth dropped down whiles his eyes widen widely, "Jongin-ah! T-hi..This was awesome! The decoration was really amazing!" Kyungsoo happily step-in the house but suddenly his movement stopped. "Wooah~! It's beautiful!" Kris and Jongin step-in the house excited as Kyungsoo been. Kris come forwards to Kyungsoo, the atmosphere change as Kris realize that Kyungsoo eyes widely opened while his body shaking, "Jongin come closer! Kyungsoo body shaking like something makes him shocked!" Kris don't know what to do he was too shocked with Kyungsoo reaction. "Jagi-ah! What had happen?! Tell me!" Jongin tried to spoke with Kyungsoo while he drag the little boy to the nearest sofa, "I sa- saw.. Some-t.." Kyungsoo can't finish his words as he faint on Jongin shoulder that makes the other boys screamed in shock.


I'm really sorry for the short chapter! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter~ I promises that I will come out with more interesting chapter than this one and I will improve my writing skill! ^^

I really appreciate to who subscribe and up voted for this story! KHAMSAHAMNIDA! ^^